Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,327 members, 7,857,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday (15055 Views)

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Kingking001: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Placesvide:
i dey game,send me link
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Feolory: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by MrBachelor: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Occurstaem:
Good. Every stakeholders must be kept on their toes.

God bless Nigeria.

And picking Mondays will do just that. cool
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Xscape1993(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrBachelor:

Either the drug trafficker or the terrorist.
You are an intelligent Nigerian. What a great country rule by certificate forger and BH founder!

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by porthouse7(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrBachelor:

Either the drug trafficker or the terrorist.
igbo man cry

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Ofunaofu: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Curious345:
Hmmmm.

Why do I feel or rather why do I have this feeling that buhari will be way way better than bulaba?

Buhari is way way better than bulaba
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by BarrElChapo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pointless meetings šŸ¤”
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Enemyofpeace: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who fokn cares? If una like make una no hold meeting. Who una meeting epp?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Nolevel666: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Occurstaem:
Good. Every stakeholders must be kept on their toes.

God bless Nigeria.
If you are the dead God you are praying to will you bless a cursed country like Nigeria?

A country where who cursed it cannot even remove the curse again
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Occurstaem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nolevel666:

If you are the dead God you are praying to will you bless a cursed country like Nigeria?

A country where who cursed it cannot even remove the curse again

No level at all.

God is ever living and never dies.
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Yoighaman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: @NTANewsNow (Twitter)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/10/16/tinubus-administration-moves-fec-meeting-from-wednesday-to-monday/amp/

The Minister of Information noted that FEC meeting may not hold regularly especially if there is nothing very pressing to be discussed.

God bless this administration.
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Nolevel666: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Occurstaem:

No level at all.

God is ever living and never dies.
Laughs
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by spencekat(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
I don't know why I dislike incessant meetings

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by olowo1930: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
How can you make Monday a meeting day when you should do your meeting every Thursday or Friday to review the performance of the ministries and also implement new action on Monday, when you use Monday for meeting how will the country move forward?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by 9japride(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Of what use us the meeting to the common man? From which pocket will hotel and feeding bills come from?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Harrynight(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Correct yourself:
FEC Meetings To Hold on Mondays (Not Every Mondays)

According to The Minister of Information FEC meeting may not hold regularly especially if there is nothing very pressing to be discussed.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by lapintoz: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
In your dreams šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Curious345:
Hmmmm.

Why do I feel or rather why do I have this feeling that buhari will be way way better than bulaba?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by AareGaa: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:
Have yoruba people eaten today?

As a biaflan, have you eaten human flesh today?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good one. I was wondering why such meetings haven't held on Mondays beginning of the working week
olowo1930:
How can you make Monday a meeting day when you should do your meeting every Thursday or Friday to review the performance of the ministries and also implement new action on Monday, when you use Monday for meeting how will the country move forward?
Lol..
Actually Mondays is day most Organizations hold Management meetings.. I'm speaking from experience. Not Thursdays or so.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Curious345:
Hmmmm.

Is it because he moved FEC meeting from Wednesday to Monday?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeria is in shambles lately

Broke people everywhere
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by SalamRushdie: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Makes more sense
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by APCNig: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
condralbedez:
Nonsense
Meeting that will not yield anything,what's the fuse about
I can't believe that I will ever miss Buhari. The cost of food commodities and Every other Human nessessity in the market will make any sane person shed tears.

The fact that your life is yielding nothing does not mean others' lives are not
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by APCNig: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Curious345:
Hmmmm.

You are indirectly saying that your life will be getting worse. As you have wished for yourself, I wish you same
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by condralbedez: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
APCNig:

The fact that your life is yielding nothing does not mean others' lives are not
Online urchin. What has your life yield?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by abuhari: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Those this meeting making any sense??, we always have more pressing issues but the only thing this government are deep, dump and blind.
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Greatkenny2: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Curious345:
Hmmmm.

At the end that's all we want... A better country
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by AskProf: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Blessings123:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by AskProf: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Blessings123:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by PHAYOL81: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
That's not bad. OJO MONDAY ISE LA FI N SE
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
That sounds good and logical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos) / What We Are Doing About Influx Of ISIS Into Nigeria ā€“ FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.