Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba (28748 Views)

Ogun To Enact Law Pronouncing Death Penalty On Cultists – Governor Abiodun / 'We Don't Trust Tinubu's Version Of Islam' - Sheikh Aminu Jetaun / Enact Law For President To Attach Portfolios To Ministerial Nominees –PDP To NAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by LongT(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2023
FitCorper:
Funny as it sounds , he is right o. Cause this will help us drastically reduce prostitution in our society. Each girl married is a lose to the street and only the hardened ones would venture back into their past. Majority will calm down as they have seen it all and probably tired of playing games. I guess that’s why most guys prefer older women, cos they believe their hoeing phase is over.
prostitution is one of the oldest professions and it is not affected by any factor.

1 Like

Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Seductress4(f): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Shallow thinking

1 Like

Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by MightySparrow: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No, their family has to pay me, like they do in India

Smart guy.

Let legislatures enact mass wedding also in every local government Infront of every monarch's palace.

grin
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Misplaced priority minister
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Mccullum: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2023
His suggestion is not because of bleeping women, it's because of societal challenges on large numbers of single women.

He suggested it, this is because Islam doesn't tolerate matured ladies to live a single life. Such life encourages adultery and funimation which is sin in the sight of our creator.

There's a research from US that proved it that the largest number of uncouth teenagers are children of single mothers or divorcees/separated parents.

It's divine societal welfare solution by God for institution of marriage which is polygamy. Islam touch all aspects of lives for the betterment of mankind.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Skodiswayze(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2023
How the F am I sharing a nation with these as*holes*
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by kemika8989(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/enact-law-that-will-force-civil-servant-to-marry-more-wives-cleric-tells-jigawa-lawmakers/

It can only come from jobless people of such region marry more wife's is that investment or what
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by phemmyfour: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This religion and puzzy!

Everything is fûck fück fûck, sotey they are promised 77 virgins to shag after earth
They are wired like that, even the educated ones grin
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by phemmyfour: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:
His suggestion is not because of bleeping women, it's because of societal challenges on large numbers of single women.

He suggested it, this is because Islam doesn't tolerate matured ladies to live a single life. Such life encourages adultery and funimation which is sin in the sight of our creator.

There's a research from US that proved it that the largest number of uncouth teenagers are children of single mothers or divorcees/separated parents.

It's divine societal welfare solution by God for institution of marriage which is polygamy. Islam touch all aspects of lives for the betterment of mankind.
Lol, but many men with multiple wives still commit adultery. That your excuse no hold water
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by stamapro(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2023
This is unthinkable, is this the type of law, you need in your society to better it, this people think from their anus indeed. Creating national and international problem is their specialty. Nuisances as always. Imagine what that lunatic is saying from a dead fiction. werey
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Blizzy9ja: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Alll they know about is to Bleep and populate the world with terrorists..

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Any way God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
God bless the good people of the South south and the sensible South westerners that are still sane and are not supporting the agbado drug lord & criminal certificate forger
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by RealEzee(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
cool local hamas
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Henry22(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This religion and puzzy!

Everything is fûck fück fûck, sotey they are promised 77 virgins to shag after earth

Imagine when all you do in heaven I fvck fvck and more fvck grin
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

....... U Muslims just like to lie and justify all ur actions with God......... greed and lust is ur problem...
It is lust that makes u have a wife and still be looking at another woman's breásts outside till u marry her, and still keep looking at another yansh again.... All na lust........ Don't drag Almighty God into ur uncontrollable fleshy desires ....

Leave single women alone...time will sort every one out .....don't come and hide ur greed and uncontrollable lust behind caring for single women......
. some women will never see any man to marry them, and some will never say yes to polygamy even if all men are polygamous... So ur theory is just a bunch of nonsensé
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by tnerro1(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
If you are shocked by this new, then you never sabi abokii people both the men and women.we should pray for Niger and chad to invade the north and go with them..
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by ORIAYO70(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/enact-law-that-will-force-civil-servant-to-marry-more-wives-cleric-tells-jigawa-lawmakers/

Na marriage concern this lunatic... Southerners are humans not like goat rearing goat region.

In this hardship all you could campaign for is accumulation of more problems

Were nseyin
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by ORIAYO70(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Dedeity:
The black man has fundamental problem. God how did i end up in a country with this kind of people ?

They r extremely senseless, barbaric, archaic and inhumane.... Dey reason below Animals
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Shyboyk(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2023
FitCorper:
Funny as it sounds , he is right o. Cause this will help us drastically reduce prostitution in our society. Each girl married is a lose to the street and only the hardened ones would venture back into their past. Majority will calm down as they have seen it all and probably tired of playing games. I guess that’s why most guys prefer older women, cos they believe their hoeing phase is over.
Edited: To all those Christians quoting me with so much aggression, I hope u remember it’s also written in the Bible that at the last day 7 women shall cling to one man just to be his wife.
So now u have quote the Bible Abi what …oya interpret it
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Jagabanarmy: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Monday60655(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Imagine the kind people we have in this country. Problem upon problem.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Mccullum: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

....... U Muslims just like to lie and justify all ur actions with God......... greed and lust is ur problem...
It is lust that makes u have a wife and still be looking at another woman's breásts outside till u marry her, and still keep looking at another yansh again.... All na lust........ Don't drag Almighty God into ur uncontrollable fleshy desires ....

Leave single women alone...time will sort every one out .....don't come and hide ur greed and uncontrollable lust behind caring for single women......
. some women will never see any man to marry them, and some will never say yes to polygamy even if all men are polygamous... So ur theory is just a bunch of nonsensé

Your use of language is highly unconstructive, unpleasant for a constructive criticism and reasonable presentation of your views on the bone of contention. Please.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Sk5050: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Dedeity:
The black man has fundamental problem. God how did i end up in a country with this kind of people ?
It beats my imagination 🤷‍♀️
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Sk5050: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This man is mad!
No doubts
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Ara21(f): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This religion and puzzy!

You begin to imagine how these people think, in a country that is not settled what this one can think of is how to marry more wives.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Ara21(f): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Okulevan:
This one no just get sense

He no know say food don cost grin
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by creativehubb: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Your religion has failed, keep your almajiris and poverty stricken people coming to do okada and scrap pickers down south in the north. Idiots, celebrating poverty. You people are a disgrace to Nigeria...they need to separate North and South or do true federalism so we don't have your parasites coming to disturb us here.

1 Like

Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Sk5050: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Thinking through your anus.
God how do we get mixup with this deluded group of people.
Have you taken care of the kids from your first wife now proposing more wives you must be lunatic. You want give birth to more wayward children that will cause nuisance to the society more boko, herdsmen and bandits.What a shame.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by advanceDNA: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Your use of language is highly unconstructive, unpleasant for a constructive criticism and reasonable presentation of your views on the bone of contention. Please.

I understand......The truth hurts
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Mccullum: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Your religion has failed, keep your almajiris and poverty stricken people coming to do okada and scrap pickers in the north. Idiots celebrating poverty.

It's your religion that failed itself and the moral standard of lives.

A religion that falls for everything can't stand for anything.

Your religion failed itself via its clerics and its followers.

As if no southerners riding Okada. As if all southerners are millionaires. Self deception leads to hypocrisy.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by maryscotland: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria is in economic crisis and this man is talking about marrying many wives and many children. Chai! Wonder shall never end.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by Mccullum: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

I understand......The truth hurts

Your conclusion is irrelevant to me because I can't force you to understand me, it base on your IQ on rules of engagement in discussion.
Re: Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Your conclusion is irrelevant to me because I can't force you to understand me, it base on your IQ on rules of engagement in discussion.

Understand u..... ?? U are a Muslim... Who claims it's God's arrangement for u to fvck many women as u can in the name of marriage that it will help women from remaining single .......

Oga I get ur IQ.....it's very high...

But I can see my words hit u hard cos u know deep down it's all lust at the end of day...it has nothing to do with God Almighty..

The same lust driving you pple to think you are going to heaven to fvck 72 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" / Sa'ad MC Tahir Removes Atiku's Picture From Poster / Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.