Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38262 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Okechinwadike: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
GetMeRight:

You are the most dumb person I have come across this year. If all Muslims in the whole world don't have peace, where will your own peace come from?
christ dwell in me dude
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Topmaike007(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
foleskay:

U still blabbing. Answer my question. Which country is Jerusalem located?? Iraq?
is Jerusalem were Abraham come from and did Joshua not meet people in Canaan when they arrive there..that land should be shared between the both of them
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by mbos: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:

Some Africans are born stupid

There are more Muslim Jews than Christians so it's not your business stay african and use your brain cellss
\l
there are no Muslim jews in the world,,,,,Palestine Israelis are no Jews
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by wirinet(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ovacoma:

God bless Nigeria as well. God bless whoever blesses Israel and curse be whoever curses Israel!

Please quit this God bless Israel nonsense, just because of religious sentiments. Israelis hate blacks even more than Arabs. I have worked with Israelis before and they think of you less than animals

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by DeepSight(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
wirinet:

Please quit this God bless Israel nonsense, just because of religious sentiments. Israelis hate blacks even more than Arabs. I have worked with Israelis before and they think of you less than animals

He didn't even say cursed be whoever curses Nigeria.

Who did this to us.
This jazz is potent.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Henry22(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ade3131:

Did you just say Israel has come out to tell the world that it's Hamas that is responsible for the bombing? And you believe that? Just yesterday, you guys were hailing Israel for the job well-done but 24 hours afterwards, you're coming to tell the world that it's not them.

Oh... I can see your thoughts clearer now. My guess is that when Hamas entered into Israel and started killing, they asked their victims if they're Muslims, Christians or Jews before bombing or killing them.

And Israel too made sure their missiles and bombs get to ask for the faith of their victims before striking them to death.

Continue with your line of thought. I pray that God will open your eyes and mind to think about humanity first before anything else.

Stop sounding like you people give a fvck about humanity before slaughtering people like animals in the name of jihad and crusade for your Allah, and stop supporting hamas just because you both practice same religion try and look at things from a different perspective.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by zoedew: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
OVERWHELMING PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY ISRAEL TO SHOW THAT HAMAS WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT. THEY ARE MURDERERS !!! VERY VIOLENT FOLKS!

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by 123yes(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

Clap for your self. Your hate to the Jews is only a blessing because they are God own people

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Dybala11(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Stephench:

The same NATO was silent when the Ukrainians were using civilian shield. Bunch of hypocrites
Ukraine is a sovereign nation to start with sir, and they never for once fire a rocket at Russian citizens in Russia's territory.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Morbeta11(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

That land is more productive than
Your shithole with all essentials of life but still empty.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU
BACK TO SENDER
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
nurusystem:

In so called isreal the Christian are minority .mumu,they the Jew used to called the Christian idle worship, and you saying god bless ,kala ,wawa
oponu ode AFO fun gbemu omo irankiran

Christian or no Jews wiped out the terrorist and that's what isreal has been doing
God bless the state of isreal
God bless the Jews
God bless Christians worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ade3131: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Henry22:

Stop sounding like you people give a fvck about humanity before slaughtering people like animals in the name of jihad and crusade for your Allah, and stop supporting hamas just because you both practice same religion try and look at things from a different perspective.

Then I should sound like you who don't give a fvck about human life provided they're Muslims... I should sound like you and support Hamas just like you're supporting Israel, at least, according to your line of thought, I should side them because they're 'supposed' Muslims like me.

Like I told you earlier on, I know how you see it now and I'm not surprised one bit. I already know what you're about.

In my own lens, and by the way and manner I practice my own religion, every human life is sacred and should not be taken in the way and manner Hamas and Israel are going about it. I condemn both of them because they're both commiting war crimes and crime against humanity. One is a terrorist organization and the other a terrorist nation.

Peace ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2023
kissdabride:
oponu ode AFO fun gbemu omo irankiran

Christian or no Jews wiped out the terrorist and that's what isreal has been doing
God bless the state of isreal
God bless the Jews
God bless Christians worldwide.
Your type are illiterate, I no blame your Father he tried
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Henry22(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Ade3131:

Then I should sound like you who don't give a fvck about human life provided they're Muslims... I should sound like you and support Hamas just like you're supporting Israel, at least, according to your line of thought, I should side them because they're 'supposed' Muslims like me.

Like I told you earlier on, I know how you see it now and I'm not surprised one bit. I already know what you're about.

In my own lens, and by the way and manner I practice my own religion, every human life is sacred and should not be taken in the way and manner Hamas and Israel are going about it. I condemn both of them because they're both commiting war crimes and crime against humanity. One is a terrorist organization and the other a terrorist nation.

Peace ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

So Muslims care about humanity?, No wonder all the world known terrorists groups belongs to them and they use it to give food to the hungry and shelter to the homeless and even free medicine to the sick.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2023
nurusystem:

if your father and mother train you well you for get sense.
Operation Flushout tha fucking bloodsucking Islamic terrorists.crush them hamaz
God bless Israel!
God bless the Jew!!
God bless Christianity!!!
God bless me.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2023
nurusystem:

if you are trained by your stack illiterate mother and father,you will not be a motherfucker illiterate as your parent
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Desammyst(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2023
biina:
Before you assume that God is with Israel, have you confirmed that Israel is with God? undecided

They may not be. But God is with them.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2023
kissdabride:
if you are trained by your stack illiterate mother and father,you will not be a motherfucker illiterate as your parent
And I will not blame your head is filled with mucous and routing cells
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Okechinwadike:
christ dwell in me dude
Christ dwell in you and you are eating pork,dancing, singing, not truthful and fanatic
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2023
kissdabride:
God bless Israel!
God bless the Jew!!
God bless me.
As a Christian you must said the truth,you lack the quality to be called Christian, on judgement day Jesus will reject you away from me,adulterous son
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 3:29am On Oct 22, 2023
nurusystem:

As a Christian you must said the truth,you lack the quality to be called Christian, on judgement day Jesus will reject you away from me,adulterous son
Jesus will accept me with joy for not supporting evil
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 3:32am On Oct 22, 2023
nurusystem:

And I will not blame your head is filled with mucous and routing cells
and your whole body is filled with maggot from the innocent people you and ur hamaz killed
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by realmindz: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Topmaike007:
do you mean Hammas and moreover who made them terrorist..well if Buhari can name peaceful Ipob terrorist there's nothing people that swallow propaganda can't vomit

Anything that has Islam written on it deserves no mercy. As long as it carrying Islam, itโ€™s automatically guilty
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2023
kissdabride:
God bless Israel!
God bless the Jew!!
God bless me.

And God bless your mother for given you breast and you no get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.