Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38146 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by November24(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Edusouls:
see this fool without brains, well am happy the whole world is now against isreal cos they have seen that Jews are stone heart, evil, vile and cursed souls, Gods people massacre women and children in hospitals, isreal is a resounding disgrace

E sweet me as I see Muslims dey beg for peace, I think say na una get monopoly for werey...

E sweet me o 🤣😂😹😹😹😹😂

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by GetMeRight: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Okechinwadike:
which peace? no peace for all the Muslims the whole wide world
You are the most dumb person I have come across this year. If all Muslims in the whole world don't have peace, where will your own peace come from?
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by GetMeRight: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Uyi168:
I've seen the video.

it was clearly a misfired rocket lunch by Hamas.

lesson: don't start what you can't finish.
Do you believe in heaven and hell? You better don't because if you do, hell is your everlasting resting place
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Demurray: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
wirinet:

Are you aware that there are millions of women, children and babies living in Gaza? Razing Gaza means killing them all.
This your God so evil it makes Hitler, Stalin and pol pot look mild.
We're they not the ones that started the killing of in Israel? Weren't children and women among those that were killed in Israel? That's to say why starting what you can't finish in the first place .

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Blestos: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2023
November24:

E sweet me as I see Muslims dey beg for peace, I think say na una get monopoly for werey...

E sweet me o 🤣😂😹😹😹😹😂
There are Jews and Christians too in Palestine stop fooling yourself
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Juju70(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Few days ago these same arabs and Islamists were jubilating like they won world cup! I'm against unwanted killing of any kind but see en you muslims need to examine yourselves .Hamas move was not a good one. Israel too needs to calm down! Lots of innocent ones caught in the cross fire!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by biina: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Desammyst:
It's well. All I know is that God is with the state of Israel.
Before you assume that God is with Israel, have you confirmed that Israel is with God? undecided
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Mosba: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2023
You killed people during war and you are accusing the victims of killing themselves. Have you forgot you already swore to turn Gaza to rubbles? Isn't that's what you are doing here? Keep sending misiles and keep on killing two birds (Both muslims and christians) with one stone. Some mumu brainwashed christians who were wrongly raised to believe terrorist Israelites are people of god are here celebrating your furing and killings.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Moniya4Real(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Web of lies as usual. The fact is the IDF did it but the blame is on Hamas for probably using the hospital as a base- most probably

MadamExcellency:

Can you shut up your mouth? It has been confirmed that Islamic Jihad misfired.

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by PaNnamdi: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
Sad, such a heartbreaking situation in Gaza

I feel for innocent Palestinians that are caught up in this war
They are not innocent all of them support hamas that's why u can't see them protesting again hamas from looking for trouble
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Larryndelaw: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Life has never happened to you
It will never happen to.me because I plan my life early and I'm an employer of Labour
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Krismas(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

grin The Jews are irrelevant! Better greater civilizations endured same arid climate as the jews and did far better in every aspect. So stop wyning about a foolish country setup by colonialists to harm neighbors! The French put up Israel only so they cud use dem to defeat Egypt! The brits put up Israel only so they cud use them to defeat the Ottoman Empire. The Americans are solidly behind Israel only because thru Israel they control and puppeteer the oil rich Middle East. Israel has never stood for peace, they even killed a sittin PM Ishak Rabin who tried to broker peace. They want war and war. That’s why they were setup
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Uyi168: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2023
GetMeRight:

Do you believe in heaven and hell? You better don't because if you do, hell is your everlasting resting place

cheesy
I don't believe in heaven and hell.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Uyi168: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Edusouls:
see this fool without brains, well am happy the whole world is now against isreal cos they have seen that Jews are stone heart, evil, vile and cursed souls, Gods people massacre women and children in hospitals, isreal is a resounding disgrace
you are in pains.
I'm happy.
grin
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by zumbigbo(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2023
These Zionist devils said the same thing when they killed the Al Jazeera reporter, only to retract when evidence was given

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Olam09(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

Allaru waku bomb..
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by foleskay(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Topmaike007:
go and read your Bible Very well and stop throwing tantrums and moreover did you know that the people of Israel met people in Canaan and they cohabited there in peace and Abraham is from Ur in present day Iraq and the people that the people of Israel met in that land are the original owners of the land
U still blabbing. Answer my question. Which country is Jerusalem located?? Iraq?
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Krismas(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thanos5555:
cool angry angry

They said they are matyrs so ?
The leaders of the movement are in turkey enjoying themselves, with net worth of 14billion dollars.

Religion is truly for the poor
grin See them, S I M P S! During WW2 French government relocated to the United States and started operating from there. During The Chinese Civil war KMT government moved out of China to Taiwan to continue operating. During the Afghan war Taliban moved to Pakistan to continue operating. Now Hamas has moved to Turkey, u say it is religion? NO it’s international best practice
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ade3131: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Henry22:

It turned religious the moment hamas started shouting Allah abobaku and isreal in question have come out to tell the world that hamas was responsible for the bombing.

Did you just say Israel has come out to tell the world that it's Hamas that is responsible for the bombing? And you believe that? Just yesterday, you guys were hailing Israel for the job well-done but 24 hours afterwards, you're coming to tell the world that it's not them.

Oh... I can see your thoughts clearer now. My guess is that when Hamas entered into Israel and started killing, they asked their victims if they're Muslims, Christians or Jews before bombing or killing them.

And Israel too made sure their missiles and bombs get to ask for the faith of their victims before striking them to death.

Continue with your line of thought. I pray that God will open your eyes and mind to think about humanity first before anything else.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by wirinet(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Demurray:

We're they not the ones that started the killing of in Israel? Weren't children and women among those that were killed in Israel? That's to say why starting what you can't finish in the first place .

If Hamas killed innocent Israeli women and children, and Israeli military retaliates by killing innocent Palestinian women and children, then what makes them different. How is Hamas different from Israeli military.
Note, Many Israelis and Jews around the world don't support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians by the Israeli military. Meanwhile, Nigerian Christians blinded by religious bias (based on ignorance as there are more Christians in Gaza than the whole of Israel) support the Israel for committing the same crime they are accusing Hamas of.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Krismas(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
PaNnamdi:

They are not innocent all of them support hamas that's why u can't see them protesting again hamas from looking for trouble
grin Where do u think HAMAS get there rockets and bombs from? Cos Palestinians do not have a military and are not allowed to buy arms to defend themselves. So it happens that anytime Israel throw bomb, not all detonate and it’s from these used Israeli explosives Palestinian engineers fabricate IEDs which will be later fire mercilessly on Israel grin It’s just giving Israel back their property right? So Hamas is not finding trouble and every Israel bombing is a blessing in disguise grin
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Proudlyomonna: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack

Which World are We talking about here? undecided

Its no secret that the bloody terrorist can slaughter their own for the sake of jihad.

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by GCFR: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

Despite all the downsides of isreal you just iterated. The country is doing far better than yours. Hide your face!!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by jubrilELsudan: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
MUMU times 100. Go Israel go tell them say them dey stupid. ANU MPAMA

SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Tonytonex(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm still imagining how Samson killed 1000 philistine with a jaw of an ass in a day....
it wasn't Samson's doing. God was using him.
The devil/the enemies used a woman in the name of Delilah to destroy him. That's why dem dey say fear women

Na God still dey protect Israel from terrorist attack. That's why no nation can defeat them
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by NAC1666: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by okoroemeka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

that shitty land with horrible weather and zero natural resources made $170 billion dollars in export last year from manufactured good and agricultural produce but. Nigeria with fantastic weather ,fertile arable lands a d everything good God can think about he gave us,but we're are we today?$30 billion dollars in exports last year ?including oil and gas,infact it is a shame for a country like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ovacoma: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
God bless Israel
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by wirinet(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ovacoma:
God bless Israel
Why God bless Israel? What's your business with Israel?
What about your country Nigeria or your state? Will God curse Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ovacoma: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mosba:
You killed people during war and you are accusing the victims of killing themselves. Have you forgot you already swore to turn Gaza to rubbles? Isn't that's what you are doing here? Keep sending misiles and keep on killing two birds (Both muslims and christians) with one stone. Some mumu brainwashed christians who were wrongly raised to believe terrorist Israelites are people of god are here celebrating your furing and killings.
How would Israel be able to identify Christians from muslems in Gaza? God of Abraham is the same as that of Christians. Its allah that is different, eg he gave command to Muslims to kill Jews and Christians in Quran 9 29
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ovacoma: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
wirinet:

Why God bless Israel? What's your business with Israel?
What about your country Nigeria or your state? Will God curse Nigeria?
God bless Nigeria as well. God bless whoever blesses Israel and curse be whoever curses Israel!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Ovacoma: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
nurusystem:

In so called isreal the Christian are minority .mumu,they the Jew used to called the Christian idle worship, and you saying god bless ,kala ,wawa
God bless Israel!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.