Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,522 members, 7,865,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government (29202 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Why Governor Badaru Picked APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by georgeakins: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
Anything happens in a country ruled by a drug criminal. Someone can even govern a state from Morocco. Idiots!

Virtually all the people wailing on this thread are Ibos. Why can't they pay the same attention to their backward region.
The same Ibos that celebrate Julius Berger logo.

A sick Akeredolu is doing better than all the 5 Ibo governors combined.

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by KingGeedorah(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2023
It makes you wonder if these so could aides think before they speak.

or maybe he is just passing the message he Oga tell am

neutralmind:
When they say they want to see Aketi, do they want to see him at the site so that he would be carrying cement or following workmen?

This statement is so so wrong

Arrogance at its peak

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by georgeakins: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
See how agbado miscreants are defending daylight abnormality. Same way they foolishly defend the druggie criminal certificate forger.

Sick Akeredolu has outperformed all the 5 Ibo governors combined.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by regenerateman(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2023
I am pretty sure this man has returned to Germany.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by spencekat(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
dewiseacre:
My local government is in Shomolu, but the LG chairman lives at Lekki...and people here think it's not abnormal!
It is a different ball game here.Who knows a LG chairman?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Jevica: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2023
The old man is receiving herbal treatment with one babalowo since the oyinbo doctors told him he cannot survive the sickness.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Royceey(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Does anything about Nigeria Government comes to you as a surprised.
Even Buhari Rule Nigeria from London.
Should I mention TINUBU own.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by QOBB: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2023
Which way Nigeria? We have laws but implementation, we are short of.
Why should a public office holder become a new bride to his own state he claims to govern?
Health is vital, if you are not fit Mr. Governor resign and take care of your health. That is the most honourable thing to do.
Above all, I wish you a speedy recovery and I also wish you release the state from your far distant rulership from my ancient city.
#OmoIbadan
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Kosoco:
just read at what you typed, are you proud of this... chaiii governance in Nigeria has become a real joke.
what is ur problem now
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Enemyofpeace: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Powersurge:

I am just shaking my head for u. And pple like yourself were crying foul when Buhari was ruling Nigeria from UK.

What I have come to understand is that 99.9% of Nigerians don't mind corruption pr injustice as long as you sre the ones doing it.
u like go ......... He will complet 8years
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by garriAndsugar: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
The Governor is so much in love with brown roof
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by fabolouz1(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Very unintelligent response , are there no properties in Akure to meet his needs? If he hasn't recovered ,why can't he face his health and allow the deputy governor perform the task pending when he will be deemed medically fit?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by walexbiz(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2023
I guess the country has not purge itself from the Yaradua debacle that almost engulf the country during his rule. Whoever is supporting this anomaly is sick upstair. If this is okay then we can elect dead leaders who can rule from the other side since they can get accommodations here too.

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Akharmony: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Errror.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by ufuosman(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2023
illicit:
So of all the houses in Akure, no one is big enough to accommodate him
u dey mind d idiot wen dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by ufuosman(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Rubbish talk
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by LZAA: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
u like go ......... He will complet 8years
This is the same 🗑 you people keep spewing
Una done carry am go federal level
This os real life not a game
Bad decisions have serious consequences
Be wise🤨
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by APCNig: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Akeredolu is also a cocaine sniffing animal like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The difference is Bola Ahmed Tinubu is now a full blown international baron.

I don vex some people by calling out Thier lord and savior.

🤦

What are your parents?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
I dont understand them, when the governor is around how many time they see him face to face so far work is going on in the state

I been won quote you but it’s not your fault. Nigeria constitution and laws is for the poor. You do not know that if a sitting Governor spends a certain amount of months outside his stated, he ought to be impeached. If he is away for weeks, his deputy picks up the role. That was the move OBJ wanted to use for the then Bayelsa Governor. The one that Brought Jonathan…

Nigeria is just a useless country. You are sick and yet you want to rule from a city in another state. Does it even sound right?
Just like a president of a country living and ruling from another country.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Cantonese: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
So in seven years so far Akeredolu as the governor of Ondo state has failed to build a house for the governor? Does he not have a personal house in his state? Or does he not have a rented apartment in his state?

This APC people and their matter dey tire person. How can one be the governor of a state and proudly govern that state from another state?

Something is amiss. He’s probably not sure of his security.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2023
has said that his principal is not working from the capital, Akure, due to accommodation challenges.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by foxxydude: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Oyo state now has 2 governors from two different parties 😁
Wonders shall never end
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2023
tiswell:
Shattap, Raheem

Where were you when jubril el-Sudan ruled you for 8years?

You now rant over a governor with a verified origin.
So you now agreed that Buhari was replaced by Jibri. Is only a fool that will believe that. Buhari is Buhari. Tell your governor to resign and handover to his deputy. Did they swear for them to die in office. Nawa oo.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by bigtt76(f): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are they saying the man does not own his own house in Akure where he can stay? 🤡🤡

eldoradoxx:
They dont even regard Ondo people as anything. If they do, this barefaced lies wont be told. In the entire Ondo State, there is no single house that can accommodate Governor Akeredolu? Is that what they want Ondo people to believe? What is happening in Ondo is similar to what happened during Yar Adua's illness. Immediately Jonathan was made Acting President and reshuffled the cabinet of Yar Adua, the cabals brought him back so that his presence will serve as a check on Jonathan. But nobody ever saw him till he died eventually. I wish Akeredolu good health, however he shouldn't allow cabal run the State. He has a Deputy.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by frozen70(f): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Barims(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Sick Akeredolu has outperformed all the 5 Ibo governors combined.

grin grin

Savage
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Tayomi37(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
State and Capitals

Abia......Ummahia
Adamawa.....Yola
Oyo...... Ibadan
Ondo.... Akure Ibadan
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by MeineMutter: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
illicit:
So of all the houses in Akure, no one is big enough to accommodate him

You want to mind those eeediots?

I pray he gets well soon. The guy has nothing to offer the state.

No single development in Ondo State after Adekunle Ajasin era. Every office holder with its cohorts is just busy stealing.

Once they build 50 units of 2x2, half-fence, 6-inch hollow blocks stalls beside a rocky hill, they feel they have done the best for their people.

At worst, I see why Ondo State should not have been like current Windhoek as of 2007.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by LegacyB: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
mkoabiola:
Aketi has always been an ibadan goon from time

He grew up in ibadan

But ds excuse is jus too lame and flimsy
There’s no way anyone can support this.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Erukulele(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
He has lived there for six good years no hassle now that he is sick he can't live there again, I guess Ondo state government want to include hospital in the new residence, sometimes these aides don't think deep before they say gibberish. The man is sick but power drunk not ready to reliquinsh power while his aides think their job is at stake if he is not active hence they brought him back abruptly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.