Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (29141 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by myweb(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday bade farewell to the outgoing members of the House of Assembly, insisting that he had forgiven them for attempting to remove him from office.

Fayose said this in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, even as the Assembly’s tenure will expire on Friday.

Ekiti State had been under siege for the past three days as thugs said to be loyal to Fayose blocked all roads leading to the Assembly complex to prevent the 19 All Progressives Congress lawmakers from sitting with the aim of impeaching him.

Fayose lamented how things ended between him and the lawmakers but promised that they would not be victimised after leaving office.

He said, “The last few months have been traumatic, especially this week. I was not given room for concentration, but I had left the battle for God to fight. I told those planning to impeach me that they will succeed‎ if they can impeach God.

“I did not bring myself back to power; my coming back after eight years was divine. I defeated the APC totally in all the elections, still they did not want to concede victory easily until when the Ekiti people rose to defend that June 21 mandate.

“I will now squarely face the business of governance.”

He explained that he would not waste time on revenge, noting that he was not ready to muscle anyone since God had given him victory in all of the battles that confronted him.

The governor, who praised the people of the state for preventing the lawmakers from gaining access to the complex, urged them to meet him at Ijigbo junction on Friday for a ‘victory walk’ to the complex where he will inaugurate the next Assembly which will comprise 26 members of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“The governor called on the people to gather at Ijigbo junction tomorrow ( Friday) from where he would lead them on victory walk to the state House of Assembly for the inauguration of the new House of Assembly members,” the statement added.
http://www.punchng.com/news/ive-forgiven-you-fayose-tells-outgoing-lawmakers/

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Flets: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
I truly would not blame temitemi..... Fayose is the real deal.

How he manages to thrive through controversy while maintaining the support of his people still beats me.
All the efforts from Bourdillion house to evict him failed woefully...... the enemies of Ekiti people have been shamed.

This should be a lesson to Nigerians masses. Its time to turn deaf ears to propaganda and fight for that which represents your interest. Neither APC nor PDP represents your interest................ and when you find that which protects your interest, strive to protect it and dont let the enemies snatch it from you.

For example: In the fight on fuel import and subsidy, the masses have been hoodwinked with the help of propaganda that FG was responsible while forgetting the real enemy who are the oil marketers. FG have been incessantly arm-twisted into paying false subsidy bills because Nigerians cry when the oil marketers go on strike. Imagine if Nigerians turned their anger on the marketers, protested around their depots and tank farms...... Imagine if one marketer was used as an example on the angst of the Nigerian people. If Nigerians understood the real enemy, fuel scarcity as we know it today would have been history.

Anyway... Kudos to Fayose and Ekiti people. Its now time for governance after the long distraction from the enemies of Ekiti people in APC.

255 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by DickDastardly(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin cool grin
Fayose my roll modem, Temitemi1 my mentholatum cheesy cheesy cheesy

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
You definitely have escaped this, but you cant escape what your mouth will put you eventually. I know that for a certainty. In another development, Buhari vowed to crush boko haram soonest. Read his promises here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-boko-haram-buhari/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
One with God is majority.
Carry on Sir.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
fayose?

no comment

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by DickDastardly(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
fayose?

no comment
u must comment o cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Today we ve a new awolowo In d person of fayose D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
DickDastardly:

u must comment o cheesy
na bad comment I get for am o undecided make I modify ?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
When I said Fayose is unimpeachable, they thought I was joking.
Those fools were busy screaming "Fayose must be impeached", I ask, for what reason?.... Absolutely nothing. Let those foolish lawmakers go to hell.

[size=14pt]Fayose my role model!!![/size]

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ALL HAIL THE JAGABAN OF EKITI POLITICS!!!!N THE MODERN AWO OF SW POLITICS!!! THE MAN WHO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED TINUBU AND OBASANJO IN EKITI !! OSOKOMOLE YOU TOO MUCH I WISH I CAN MAKE IT TO EKITI FOR TOMORROW'S VICTORY WALK

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
FAyose is the greatest yoruba man alive today, he should be listed as TIME person of the year.

If you don't agree, kindly walk to Ogunpa river and do the needful

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
A cat with nine lives.

I doff my beret for you

You ve tamed d seas, oceans,

You even went to the kingdom of *esu* and came back unscathed

You are a Role Model to aspiring youths

Baba fayose I respect you.

I will write about your tenancity on my next thesis.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by atlwireles: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Amaechi should spot the difference here.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
When I said Fayose is unimpeachable, they thought I was joking.
nobody is unimpeachable.

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
nobody is unimpeachable.
Fayose is...

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by MrBully: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is many times better than Amaechi the prodigal son. He's loved by his people. Shame on those lawmakers who tried to pull him down

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is...
after rigging the election ? undecided watch and see the film soon

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Rig my ass.... Which film?
If you're referring to the dullard, He won't do sh.it.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by POPdecorator: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today we ve a new awolowo
In d person of fayose
D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
haaaa u are talking abut d carpenter(tinubu) that nailed jona and his supporter casket and obasanjo is d undertaker of the casket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rig my ass.... Which film?
If you're referring to the dullard, He won't do sh.it.
see em undecided what has your dull brain gat to do with my statement?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:

Ode from tribunal to the supreme court ,the Ekiti election has been declared as valid and free and fair. if you don't agree go and meet the useless Oba Lil Wayne to show you the lagos lagoon to do the needful

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
see em undecided what has your dull brain gat to do with my statement?

Cry me a river.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Flets: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrBully:
Fayose is many times better than Amaechi the prodigal son. He's loved by his people. Shame on those lawmakers who tried to pull him down

Fayose is one man Amaech will never be. I still strongly hold my opinion that Amaechi is mentally unstable and will fail any psychological evaluation.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by MizMyColi(f): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmm

In the face of harsh criticisms and oppressions, both from within and without, Fayose has stayed afloat, and strongly so.

Waow!

I see a new light rising in this man.
With the new info streaming from Aso Rock...
I see Tinubu fading into oblivion and irrelevance in the coming years.

Honestly, I wish OBJ, Tinubu and IBB hands off Nigeria, her polity and her politics.

It's not their Birthright!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode from tribunal to the supreme court ,the Ekiti election has been declared as valid and free and fair. if you don't agree go and meet the useless Oba Lil Wayne to show you the lagos lagoon to do the needful
thought the lagoon was for you and your failed president undecided

mumu undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

[img]http://recreationforall.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/THANK-YOU-CLIP-ART1-300x193.jpg[/img]

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by psucc(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Olusola10:
You definitely have escaped this, but you cant escape what your mouth will put you eventually. I know that for a certainty. In another development, Buhari vowed to crush boko haram soonest. Read his promises here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-boko-haram-buhari/

How do you mean?

Am sure Buhari of all men would be languishing in jail if words of mouth were taken into consideration.

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Can someone please name those prophets who predicted this man's downfall?

Owh, owh, I remember now.
Prophecies and predictions aren't an absolute in Nigeria.

#GoFigure
grin

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
thought the lagoon was for you and your failed president undecided

mumu undecided
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Bros, go to romance section and lick those girls ass, That's where you belong. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm

In the face of harsh criticisms and oppressions, both from within and without, Fayose has stayed afloat, and strongly so.

Waow!

I see a new light rising in this man.
With the new info streaming from Aso Rock...
I see Tinubu fading into oblivion and irrelevance in the coming years.

Honestly, I wish OBJ, Tinubu and IBB hands off Nigeria, her polity and her politics.

It's not their Birthright!!

The poet...Have a moet.

17 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Bros, go to romance section and lick those girls ass, That's where you belong. grin
what's this one saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos) / Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.