Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) (2078 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by damilola4162(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Israel releases ‘proof’ showing that Hamas militants shot at Hospital k!lling 500 people including children as Islamic world protests (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmkBAuz88mo

Israel’s military has released proof that Islamist militant group, Hamas was responsible for the devastating blast at a hospital in Gaza which is feared to have killed up to 500 people including women and children.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health on Tuesday night, October 17 said the massacre was ‘unprecedented’, with many of those killed at the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital being women and children.

The death of women and children has inflamed tensions in the Middle East region already in crisis since Hamas’ murderous rampage across the Israeli border on October 7, which triggered a retaliatory bombing campaign from Israel

But the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) on Wednesday morning, October 18 hit back at claims they were responsible, instead accusing Hamas of launching a ‘global media campaign to hide what really happened’.

IDF spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari told reporters the military has been able to prove the blast was caused by a misfired rocket set off by the Islamic Jihad group.

He said a barrage of rockets was fired by Hamas towards Israel at 6.15pm, followed by another 10 by Islamic Jihad at 6.59pm – the same time as initial reports of an explosion at the hospital.

The structure of the hospital building remains largely intact, Hagari said, with the shell landing in a carpark, with the unused propellant then igniting a huge blaze.

He said ‘no IDF fire by land, sea, or air hit the hospital’ and told reporters the rocket was likely fired from a nearby cemetery.

The spokesman also said militants ‘refer to an Islamic Jihad failure’ in intercepted communications, adding that it was now being ‘used as propaganda against Israel’.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/israel-releases-proof-showing-that-hamas-militants-shot-at-hospital-klling-500-people-including-children-as-islamic-world-protests-video/

1 Like

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by damilola4162(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's well
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
HE who keeps Israel neither slumber nor sleeps.

The Evil plans of the evil axis and their terrorists group all around has returned upon their Heads.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by EyeCumInPiece: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
No way Israel could have carried out that attack on the hospital. It just had to be those blood-suckling terrorist demons.

Only retards whose brains have been eroded by ethno-religious bigotry support terrorist Hamas.
No wonder Hamas supporters here in Nigeria are mainly supporters of the criminal druggie certificate forger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

A lot of folks were spreading fake news on X last night. I knew Israel were innocent, because for Israel to inform the citizens of Palestinians to evacuate that means they didn't want to destroy more casualties.

Hamas is more deadlier than book haram. They play a mind game last night. They knew how Israel have been bombing thier hide out and for them to turn the hand of the clock around on Israel, they needed to relie on the manipulation of the media outlet. They decided to carry out an attack on the same land that they were fighting for. They decided to kill innocent lives and put the whole blame on Israel. The media was carried away, Like Hamas puppet, Ajezeera, they were sharing all manner of rubbish.

Israel will win this war, mark my word! By the time they are done with Hamas trust me, it will take 20+ years to rebuilt Gaza again and that is when the Palestinian government will shun Hamas like the way the other Islamic countries have done in the past. Watch out !!

5 Likes

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by misreal(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Righteousness2:
HE who keeps Israel neither slumber nor sleeps.

The Evil plans of the evil axis and their terrorists group all around has returned upon their Heads.

How far.

Nigerians call upon the 'God of Israel' to fight their battles but Israel relies on technology and action to fight their own battles. Do you really think the Israelis today are the same ones as your israelities?

How can Israelis be God's chosen people when a good chunk of them are atheists? If they can still be God's chosenites despite disregarding him, what's the point of being a believer?

Before you start, I don't stand with Palestine either.

Any African with intelligence will sit this battle out. Arabs and Jews aren't a friend of Africans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by JASONjnr(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
It doesn't change anything.....

You started the attack.... You planned the attack and now you want to act the victim?

Exactly what we're facing in Nigeria... When Buhari was in power, everyone allowed the North to rule and no one questioned the loopsided appointments and nepotism that played out.

Tinubu stepped in and began to make changes to the silly appointments and they're plotting to stop Tinubu from succeeding his next tenure....

They will start and when shown 5he same cards, they will cry foul...

1 Like

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Khd95(m): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Propaganda video, an isreali spike person tweeted earlier that the idfwbimbed a hospital where hamas was using as base in Gaza, when the casualties started coming in and the bodies turned out to be kids and women, he deleted the tweets
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by suzzyboss(m): 5:22am On Oct 19, 2023
So of all the places in the whole Gaza there was no where the rocket could land except in the hospital Israel warned people to leave...
Since they've started ground invasion you mean an IDF agent cannot be inside Gaza to perform the evil act ..
In this life if something is to good to be true always watch out ... because its always the other way around..
Like home made rocket that they've been shooting since all this while that has little range and damage will now kill 700+ people ... it is well
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A lot of folks were spreading fake news on X last night. I knew Israel were innocent, because for Israel to inform the citizens of Palestinians to evacuate that means they didn't want to destroy more casualties.

Hamas is more deadlier than book haram. They play a mind game last night. They knew how Israel have been bombing thier hide out and for them to turn the hand of the clock around on Israel, they needed to relie on the manipulation of the media outlet. They decided to carry out an attack on the same land that they were fighting for. They decided to kill innocent lives and put the whole blame on Israel. The media was carried away, Like Hamas puppet, Ajezeera, they were sharing all manner of rubbish.

Israel will win this war, mark my word! By the time they are done with Hamas trust me, it will take 20+ years to rebuilt Gaza again and that is when the Palestinian government will shun Hamas like the way the other Islamic countries have done in the past. Watch out !!
Hamas is the Palestinians government,they won the elections in 2008,that is why nobody is against them,other Arab countries are carefully avoiding to have Palestinian refugees in their country to aviod what PLO did in Jordan were they tried to take over the government
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2023
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them undecided
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
1Sharon:

How far.

Nigerians call upon the 'God of Israel' to fight their battles but Israel relies on technology and action to fight their own battles. Do you really think the Israelis today are the same ones as your israelities?

How can Israelis be God's chosen people when a good chunk of them are atheists? If they can still be God's chosenites despite disregarding him, what's the point of being a believer?

Before you start, I don't stand with Palestine either.

Any African with intelligence will sit this battle out. Arabs and Jews aren't a friend of Africans.

I will never understand u. I usually dont use the Bible ti debate with an atheist but u seem to want it that way

Even in the scriptures, there were several times in the bible where the Jews followed and worshipped gods of other people, they keep turning against God from the time of Moses even till Jesus came around, so their having more numbers of atheists than xtians isnt even worrying

As for not relying on God for battles, aside the case of Jehosaphat, was there anywhere in the Bible where God asked the isrealites to sit back and watch him fight spiritual battles for them. He instead even instructed them on how to put on armors and shields and even dress like soldiers in battle field

So i dont know what u mean by "Isrealis uses iron dome to protect themselves didnt rely on their God"cause even all through the Bibles, they've always fought with weapons

This is the first time I'm ever commenting on Israel-Hamas fight cause i care less and i do not see this modern day israelis in same light as the olden day isrealites... There are sane and factual theists everywhere who deals in facts, no be everybosy dey gullible with religion as most of u atheists assumed

1 Like

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Parrot69: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2023
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also

Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I will never understand u. I usually dont use the Bible ti debate with an atheist but u seem to want it that way

Even in the scriptures, there were several times in the bible where the Jews followed and worshipped gods of other people, they keep turning against God from the time of Moses even till Jesus came around, so their having more numbers of atheists than xtians isnt even worrying

As for not relying on God for battles, aside the case of Jehosaphat, was there anywhere in the Bible where God asked the isrealites to sit back and watch him fight spiritual battles for them. He instead even instructed them on how to put on armors and shields and even dress like soldiers in battle field

So i dont know what u mean by "Isrealis uses iron dome to protect themselves didnt rely on their God"cause even all through the Bibles, they've always fought with weapons

This is the first time I'm ever commenting on Israel-Hamas fight cause i care less and i do not see this modern day israelis in same light as the olden day isrealites... There are sane and factual theists everywhere who deals in facts, no be everybosy dey gullible with religion as most of u atheists assumed

If Jews can be atheists and still be the chosenites, what's the point of being a believer?

Since you acknowledge there is nowhere God said to sit and hell fight your spiritual battles.

Why are Nigerians and sitting and expecting God to fight their spiritual battles?

The 2nd most prayerful country in the world. Lazy buggers.
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Johnycastro18: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Terrorist lies busted grin
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by Trizyd(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
What makes Israel actually deadly is how they get and use information.
Re: Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) by EbolaTinubu: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them undecided
You mean your father is useless?

(1) (Reply)

Man Went To Club With His Girlfriend But Things Went South Inside! / Girls Why / Help! Girls Dont Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.