Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? (1578 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Matix222: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Is no longer funny the way and manner Nigerians girls are obsessed with having a guy that gives them princess treatment take them on expensive vacations, trips, luxury restaurants buy them golds and diamond necklace give them the best of life why they have nothing to offer apart from their body….

The other day a girl was telling me that as a guy if I don’t give her princess treatment other guys would and they are guys hovering on her dm that can’t wait to treat her better..

Nigerians girls this question is for you guys don’t you have dreams? Your personal ambitions in life other than having a guy treat you like a Barbie princess? Can’t you hustle to take care of yourself with your own money? Is a crime if you spend your money on yourself?!

I think what we all call relationships nowadays is just low key hookup because the only reason I’m in a relationship is for sex and the only reason a girl is dating me is because of money if I don’t do transfer that relationship would not work..

Is so pathetic Nigerian girls you guys can do better!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Little21: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian girls again?!
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by lordnkem000(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nairaland guys are so obsessed with naija girls o, women matter no dey tire una.
Abeg people like myself never marry and as much as I fear today's women, I still need a woman in my life. I have sisters and cousins who I respect. Let's take it easy abeg, u can't use criticism to change a misguided person. One love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by incandescentena: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are chasing clout, looking for validation with their smelling wig, weave-on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Girl don break this one heart into 4.Sorry.Fish plenty for inside river.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Blake755: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Once the paid for there lunch the will run come dey post i love the woman am becoming or independent woman no be wenti normal human being dey do angry sad

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by ednut1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
There are many babes who don’t believe in this. Why not go for those ones. U dey go meet baddie and broke babe 😆

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Matix222: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
Girl don break this one heart into 4.Sorry.Fish plenty for inside river.

Nobody break my heart comment with sense next time seems your number 6 no complete

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's the same reason why Nigerian men that know how to cook will still want to have their wives cooking for them when they marry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why do women desire princess treatment because...it is definitely not the same way you expect to be treated like a king, right?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2023
ednut1:
There are many babes who don’t believe in this. Why not go for those ones. U dey go meet baddie and broke babe 😆

They are literally not mutually exclusive, lmao?

Every kind of woman can (and should) desire a princess treatment. It is simply treating your partner right...mostly based on comfortable/feel-good ideals that they desire. It has nothing to do with luxury, although this and money can enhance it.

Randomly buying her ice-creams and chocolates and making notes for her or literally doing things she appreciates is as much of a princess treatment as taking her on a vacation and fine-dining.

Also, baddie and broke, like rich women can't be baddies or they don't deserve princess treatment??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by talented321: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2023
The market has what you need, stop complaining and cut ur code according to ur size..
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by SonofGod231: 2:10am On Oct 19, 2023
I think a guy should give a chic the princess or baby girl treatment at least for the first couple of dates. After that, it can be tamed after all you're her partner not her sugar daddy but if from the outset he doesn't make that little effort it won't tell well bro.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by ednut1(m): 2:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:

They are literally not mutually exclusive, lmao?

Every kind of woman can (and should) desire a princess treatment. It is simply treating your partner right...mostly based on comfortable/feel-good ideals that they desire. It has nothing to do with luxury, although this and money can enhance it.

Randomly buying her ice-creams and chocolates and making notes for her or literally doing things she appreciates is as much of a princess treatment as taking her on a vacation and fine-dining.

Also, baddie and broke, like rich women can't be baddies or they don't deserve princess treatment??
in every society princess and princes dont make up to 0.01 of the population. Meaning princess treatment is not for everyone 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2023
ednut1:
in every society princess and princes dont make up to 0.01 of the population. Meaning princess treatment is not for everyone 🙄

In every society, elite people don't make up 0.01 percent of the population. Meaning basic needs like food, clothing and shelter isn't for everyone. Same as human rights, education and the likes, right?

Mind you, a relationship doesn't need policies that make the above possible to exist.

If you can afford to respect to your woman and be considerate to her, you can treat her like a princess.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Evolutionism: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Matix222:
Is no longer funny the way and manner Nigerians girls are obsessed with having a guy that gives them princess treatment take them on expensive vacations, trips, luxury restaurants buy them golds and diamond necklace give them the best of life why they have nothing to offer apart from their body….

The other day a girl was telling me that as a guy if I don’t give her princess treatment other guys would and they are guys hovering on her dm that can’t wait to treat her better..

Nigerians girls this question is for you guys don’t you have dreams? Your personal ambitions in life other than having a guy treat you like a Barbie princess? Can’t you hustle to take care of yourself with your own money? Is a crime if you spend your money on yourself?!

I think what we all call relationships nowadays is just low key hookup because the only reason I’m in a relationship is for sex and the only reason a girl is dating me is because of money if I don’t do transfer that relationship would not work..

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Matix222:

Girls girls girls girls all de time undecided

And u say we don't rule the world? cheesy cheesy

N!G€RI@N M€N are just Uzelezz..... all of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by UcheKingsley1: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Matix222:

Nigga, girls take princess treatment from simps. Take messy treatment from naughty alphamales.

Let me tell you for free, take her as a princess she won't still be satisfied, make her a bitchh she will be curious for more.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Dizzyyish: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Nigga, girls take princess treatment from simps. Take messy treatment from naughty alphamales.

Let me tell you for free, take her as a princess she won't still be satisfied, make her a bitchh she will be curious for more.

Treat her like a princess and she'll treat you like a peasant.
Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:

In every society, elite people don't make up 0.01 percent of the population. Meaning basic needs like food, clothing and shelter isn't for everyone. Same as human rights, education and the likes, right?

Mind you, a relationship doesn't need policies that make the above possible to exist.

If you can afford to respect to your woman and be considerate to her, you can treat her like a princess.
wake up from your delusions. Princess treatment my foot 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2023
ednut1:
wake up from your delusions. Princess treatment my foot 🤣

I have delusions?

Is that another way of saying you treat every woman romantically related to you bad?

Ok 👍.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
On another thread, you guys gathered to mock women that are financially stable. Called them undesirable and masculine. Now you are here attacking the supposedly dependent ones that want princess treatment. One would think men also do not want to be treated as princes, or kings sef. Where does the whole, submit, cook, clean, bend over while I cheat come from?

Y'all just bunch of confused-insatiable-whiny-toxic-angry-ignoramuses. It would be nice if women ignore your kind and focus on the few sensible men in this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by Ulunne777(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
On a good day,Nigerian men would tell us what they really want from Nigerian
Women.

Because I really feel for the men who sleep and wake up talking about the women who do not even reason them.

More like a mental health situation is going on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Obsessed With Princess Treatment? by reddingtonblack: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
pocohantas:
On another thread, you guys gathered to mock women that are financially stable. Called them undesirable and masculine. Now you are here attacking the supposedly dependent ones that want princess treatment. One would think men also do not want to be treated as princes, or kings sef. Where does the whole, submit, cook, clean, bend over while I cheat come from?

Y'all just bunch of confused-insatiable-whiny-toxic-angry-ignoramuses. It would be nice if women ignore your kind and focus on the few sensible men in this country.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. / Facts About This Power Bank ? / Algerians Are More Good-looking Than Egyptian And Moroccan Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.