Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence (17221 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Nuheights(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Is the technicality there for fun? Why should it be jettisoned?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Jayokey: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Which one be sane world, I beg you which other country you done live for your life, other than The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Country way police they march Person neck, until the person kpai, Na sane world be that?
The police was sentenced to jail for it. That is a sane world. Can it happen in Nigeria? In a sane world, that drug baron, certificate forger, identity theft man who went to a school before the school came to existence would have resigned by now. GET SOME SENSE
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Texs: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2023
I want to hear the reason supreme court will use this time around. In the case of Obaseki, the court ask APC why they didn't check Obaseki certificate authenticity with the school (UI). In then case of Uzodinma of Imo, the supreme court is not father Christmas.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by DeShineShine(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Agba Forger who became a Senior Customs Officer through technicality wants technicality to be removed. The only con man whose Court sat on a Saturday to provide an affidavit for change of name. Mr. Kojoli Sadiq Sidiq. May we never witness bad losers like you and your partner in crime.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by superCleanworks(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2023
stanliwise:
no pinch of sense in what you just said. Honestly you’re plainly a slowpoke. I mean honestly
You simply lack the mental capacity to achieve understanding. Blame it on your parents & don't be too harsh on yourself.

One more thing, saying HONESTLY over and over again like a clueless person doesn't make your comment valid. Even a mad person can say that so try something more intelligent (IF YOU CAN)
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Iziquiel(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2023
leviaka:
We have to get it right this time in the history of this country.
Tribalism and corruption has ruined this nation , yet we want to be like Germany, Japan or even usa, no civilized country will tolerate this, we always support our leaders based on tribalism and religion, core north and The Yoruba Muslims has done an irreparable damage to this country, Buhari being the worst, his region was the worst hit after his 8 disastrous years of misrule always supported by EMILOKON who is now on the saddle .
Imagine the kind of men APC an evil party has fostered on this country , truth be told compare, Jonathan, Buhari and tinubu and I wonder, who Nigerians would have wished for, if you turn back the hand of the clock , only those with brain damage would wish for tinubu or Buhari and I believe majority of Yoruba Muslims and core north will still wish for both men hence proving these two regions don’t have the capability to develop Nigeria , the middle belt Christians are far better than this two overhyped poor regions without any reasonable mineral resources, their survival is based on being part of Nigeria, they can’t survive on their own, both regions are like hurricanes and tornadoes that destroys everything that comes along its part, they have destroyed this nation since the end of the civil war. They put round pegs in square holes, they always laugh at IIGBOS who are far smarter than both put together, the questions me as an IGBO man will always ask is , you always say we cant be president, yes we can’t but my question is Why don’t you have the capability to develop Nigeria, to be like even Singapore since you have been ruling for years? And the answer is simple because YOU DONT HAVE THE BRAINS, my sympathy will always go to genuine Nigerians who want real change in the way things are done, We igbos are different from you , our value system, preferences and dislikes , are different from yours that is why we can never vote for APC.

Yeah, just as your leaders have developed your region.

Ps. Try dey use paragraphs when you dey write.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

The Supreme Court should make Atiku pay for the entire Legal Proceedings
They should fine him enough to fund the Budget of his Home State for an entire Year and build a Railway there

No Court on Earth will read the Chicago State University affidavit and not throw in the bin Atiku's case
don't mind Dubai Landlord I don't know what he's looking for again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by zuto1: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
To be honest with you, u don't mean well for Nigeria. U have sold your heart to the devil. I know your type, u will be supporting an empty headed man to lead a country of more than 200 million people and the same u will still be disturbing your friends abroad to help you financially. Tribalism combined with religious sentiment have blinded and beclouded your sense of reasoning and judgement. The suffering will reach your side, don't worry.
Roboto11:
Na like this e go end.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by yomi531(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2023
I voted Obi but, make them allow Tinubu rest abeg. E don win be say e don win. He should be allowed to concentrate on governance. Atiku should rest abeg
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Roboto11: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2023
zuto1:
To be honest with you, u don't mean well for Nigeria. U have sold your heart to the devil. I know your type, u will be supporting an empty headed man to lead a country of more than 200 million people and the same u will still be disturbing your friends abroad to help you financially. Tribalism combined with religious sentiment have blinded and beclouded your sense of reasoning and judgement. The suffering will reach your side, don't worry.

You mean Tinubu who of all the front runners, graduated from a US university with honours is the blockhead whilst Atiku who studied Hygiene at diploma level or Obi who studied philosophy with a 3rd class are the geniuses?

No, Tinubu who has steered Lagos from a continously denigrated 3rd world state to a popular city moving into the modern era is the dummy whilst Obi and Atiku who are known for absolutely nothing are the administrators par excellence.

The joke is on you dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by garfield1: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2023
eeetuk:
"Besides, Atiku pointed out that the presentation of a forged certificate disqualifies a candidate for all time, no matter when presented."

Well said Atiku Abubakar!
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has been on the record since March 10, 2017 by saying that "No Room for certificate Forger". I think they have boxed themselves into the corner. And i hope Atiku ABubakar better not help this Supreme court out of their promise. You think they are not going back on their words? But no matter what this Supreme will do, the outcome of its decision will likely do more harm to the institution of judiciary than good. You cannot trust them. Time and time again, the Nigeria Supreme court has shown that they don't care what Nigerian people think of them, but what matters to this court members is tons of money they received in kickbacks. But i thank God the rest of the world is watching the outcome of Atiku Vs Bola ruling. Disqualification of Tinubu is the only way Nigeria judiciary institution can be saved.

Remove tinubu for who to take over
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by ramond700: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Bola has bought the courts in Nigeria.

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors
I think that's not the only way cos he has a tough skin for such in his criminal capacity,the only solution is war!!!
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I doubt if u have the capacity to get the kinda information I have. I speak with facts so please do some research I'm not here to lecture u

I have heard this before and at the end the information is from bear parlor gist.

Anyway, if it makes you happy continue building your reality on the lies
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

I have heard this before and at the end the information is from bear parlor gist.

Anyway, if it makes you happy continue building your reality on the lies

Check the current rail projects handled by the federal and tell me who is financing them. Do some research bro and stop being lazy
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by ramond700: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=HarunaWest post=126486352]Na we go suffer am not him. He is the fvcking CinC whether we like it or not. Since Atiku lost, I have already moved on. He too should move on as well and forget this cry baby tactic. It's too late to remove Tinubu as we squote]I don't agree with you,we should rise up and stop this impunity by the elites,cos one day one idiot will stroll to aso rock and declare him self the president
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by odonkoro: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Is it right that a forger of certificate will be allowed by the highest court in the land to continue staying in the office base on the technicalities of the law? From 1999 till date, the forger has being using his stupendous wealth, whose source is unverifiable to gag the courts. His paid professional hailers never sees anything bad in his conduct, no matter what. I hope that this would be brought to an end once and forever this time around.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Successlane: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors

can you imagine this hate for your fatherland.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Roboto11:

You mean Tinubu who of all the front runners, graduated from a US university with honours is the blockhead whilst Atiku who studied Hygiene at diploma level or Obi who studied philosophy with a 3rd class are the geniuses?

No, Tinubu who has steered Lagos from a continously denigrated 3rd world state to a popular city moving into the modern era is the dummy whilst Obi and Atiku who are known for absolutely nothing are the administrators par excellence.

The joke is on you dummy.

Don’t mind the clown. The source of their information is from twisted people like them. Bear parlor gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Check the current rail projects handled by the federal and tell me who is financing them. Do some research bro and stop being lazy

Is that what you based your information and sources?

You seriously need to stop taking your informants seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

How is the move going to affect Mr President?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

Is that what you based your information and sources?

You seriously need to stop taking your informants seriously

Ok I will ask u question and if u answer then I will know u have a slight idea of what is going on. Who financed the lekki deep sea port? Infact there no need of having a debate with u cos u sound so ignorant
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
CalabarPikin:
In a sane world and for anyone who values dignity....that druggie would've resigned by now..
But it's quite unfortunate
Resign over what exactly?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by bellong: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

And you think you are doing Bola

Did you attend JOGS
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by ejimatic: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Which one be sane world, I beg you which other country you done live for your life, other than The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Country way police they march Person neck, until the person kpai, Na sane world be that?
Leave the idi. Why won't he join the bandwagon?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by AlphaWolf27: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
CalabarPikin:
In a sane world and for anyone who values dignity....that druggie would've resigned by now..
But it's quite unfortunate

He should resign because you believe he's a druggie even though the courts debunked you silly thoughts.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
greggng:
Even if tinubu survives first term can he survive second term given all this certificate issues ? Claiming is a pre election issue cannot stand moving forward. Is like someone who stole an item and when he was caught he now claimed you have no right to punish me since you didn't catch me when you are suppose to catch me .
Arm-chair analyst
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2023
leviaka:
We have to get it right this time in the history of this country.
Tribalism and corruption has ruined this nation , yet we want to be like Germany, Japan or even usa, no civilized country will tolerate this, we always support our leaders based on tribalism and religion, core north and The Yoruba Muslims has done an irreparable damage to this country, Buhari being the worst, his region was the worst hit after his 8 disastrous years of misrule always supported by EMILOKON who is now on the saddle .
Imagine the kind of men APC an evil party has fostered on this country , truth be told compare, Jonathan, Buhari and tinubu and I wonder, who Nigerians would have wished for, if you turn back the hand of the clock , only those with brain damage would wish for tinubu or Buhari and I believe majority of Yoruba Muslims and core north will still wish for both men hence proving these two regions don’t have the capability to develop Nigeria , the middle belt Christians are far better than this two overhyped poor regions without any reasonable mineral resources, their survival is based on being part of Nigeria, they can’t survive on their own, both regions are like hurricanes and tornadoes that destroys everything that comes along its part, they have destroyed this nation since the end of the civil war. They put round pegs in square holes, they always laugh at IIGBOS who are far smarter than both put together, the questions me as an IGBO man will always ask is , you always say we cant be president, yes we can’t but my question is Why don’t you have the capability to develop Nigeria, to be like even Singapore since you have been ruling for years? And the answer is simple because YOU DONT HAVE THE BRAINS, my sympathy will always go to genuine Nigerians who want real change in the way things are done, We igbos are different from you , our value system, preferences and dislikes , are different from yours that is why we can never vote for APC. Which party is Godly if APC is evil party

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2023
simfrost90210:
In a sane country, this man should be jailed!
Why will he still be seated as the President?

Upon dat one, the nonsense NASS members dey spend 58b on top motor for all of them!!!

LasLas, Everybody Go Dey Alright
What's the price of SUVs the Governor and house of assembly members in ur state are using. Ur wailing should start from there.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Jostoman:
you should be ashamed of yourself for this nonsense you are saying. You are saying Atiku should move on that is too late to remove him, then judiciary should be cancel if they cant defend nigeria law and constitution.
What does the law say
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2023
odonkoro:
Is it right that a forger of certificate will be allowed by the highest court in the land to continue staying in the office base on the technicalities of the law? From 1999 till date, the forger has being using his stupendous wealth, whose source is unverifiable to gag the courts. His paid professional hailers never sees anything bad in his conduct, no matter what. I hope that this would be brought to an end once and forever this time around.
He didn't forge any certificate.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Ok I will ask u question and if u answer then I will know u have a slight idea of what is going on. Who financed the lekki deep sea port? Infact there no need of having a debate with u cos u sound so ignorant

What exactly are we debating here?

And in your mind China will come and acquire Nigeria? Come on, stop this nonsense ideas and mindsets you guys have. It is childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor / 6 Valid Points Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.