Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? (5583 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Coolsat(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
ednut1:
At 33? You are still a mugu lol. The girl is not a virgin plus you are too broke for her to commit

Ode! Some of you will just open your maggot-infested and gutterlike mouth to vomit nonsense. I'm Broke? So broke people don't deserve to be loved? Broke people will never get married? Broke people don't deserve anything good? You're senseless.
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

Ode! Some of you will just open your maggot-infested and gutterlike mouth to vomit nonsense. I'm Broke? So broke people don't deserve to be loved? Broke people will never get married? Broke people don't deserve anything good? You're senseless.
na teacher salary you go use take care of her🤣🤣. Be honest the ex she is chatting has money. True or false.
I Dont also get pained when broke people insult me😆. If i enter nigeria chat that babe she do open the toto for me
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
ednut1:
na teacher salary you go use take care of her🤣🤣. Be honest the ex she is chatting has money. True or false.
I Dont also get pained when broke people insult me😆

You're more senseless than I thought

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

You're more senseless than I thought
you have so much energy for men here. But a 28 year old girl is using ya head lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Coolsat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
ednut1:
you have so much energy for men here. But a 28 year old girl is using ya head lol
Stop mocking him already atleast he's learning fast.

Spare him some shit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Coolsat:
Stop mocking him already atleast he's learning fast.

Spare him some shit

Thank you so much. It's a pity the guy is so childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ednut1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

Thank you so much. It's a pity the guy is so childish
the childish person here is you. You dey suck woman toto but she no dey suck yours back. Be a men for once na
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
ednut1:
the childish person here is you. You dey suck woman toto but she no dey suck yours back. Be a men for once na

Ok. I have already man up and kissed the dust that I won't be involved with her again. But she's been begging me. I'm convinced she's no virgin like she claims. But I'm not really bothered about her been a virgin or not and I see no reason for the lie. As I write to you, I have blocked her on every platform
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Brandiebird: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

Ok. I have already man up and kissed the dust that I won't be involved with her again. But she's been begging me. I'm convinced she's no virgin like she claims. But I'm not really bothered about her been a virgin or not and I see no reason for the lie. As I write to you, I have blocked her on every platform

Virginity is more than a hymen, I don’t think a woman who enjoys MouthAction and masturbation is a virgin. Imagine how many guys she’s had in the same position as she had you that would be as forgiving and respectful of her “hymen” as you. My point is some guy or guys have entered what you couldn’t enter. The reason she doesn’t want to introduce you to her people is because she doesn’t want to marry you. She’s looking for a high bidder and she will keep you on the hook in case she doesn’t find her choice. You are being deceived. The quicker you break your own heart, heal and move on, the better for your health (mental and emotional) and wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Brandiebird:

Virginity is more than a hymen, I don’t think a woman who enjoys MouthAction and masturbation is a virgin. Imagine how many guys she’s had in the same position as she had you that would be as forgiving and respectful of her “hymen” as you. My point is some guy or guys have entered what you couldn’t enter. The reason she doesn’t want to introduce you to her people is because she doesn’t want to marry you. She’s looking for a high bidder and she will keep you on the hook in case she doesn’t find her choice. You are being deceived. The quicker you break your own heart, heal and move on, the better for your health (mental and emotional) and wellbeing.

I'm moving on, already. Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Brandiebird: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:

I'm moving on, already. Thank you Sir

There’s a reason you shouldn’t date people at work because it makes your healing process harder since you will have to see this person everyday. To make it worse for you, your boss is here sister so there might be a lot of backlash from this… if you’re able to thicken up and ignore the emotions that will be going all over the place then you’ll completely forget her in about 3 months.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Brandiebird:

There’s a reason you shouldn’t date people at work because it makes your healing process harder since you will have to see this person everyday. To make it worse for you, your boss is here sister so there might be a lot of backlash from this… if you’re able to thicken up and ignore the emotions that will be going all over the place then you’ll completely forget her in about 3 months.

Thanks so much. I'll toughen up. God will help me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Exceed15: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2023
In summary: She's not proud of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Exceed15:
In summary: She's not proud of you.

I've moved on, already. But she keeps begging.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Flenory: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.

Chaiiiiii..
So mumu Men like this still dey??
Dammnnnn..
You dey suck her yet you don't Bleep her...
How do you fucking expect her to be loyal to you gee?? angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Flenory:

Chaiiiiii..
So mumu Men like this still dey??
Dammnnnn..
You dey suck her yet you don't Bleep her...
How do you fucking expect her to be loyal to you gee?? angry angry angry

Stop opening dat maggot-infested tin u call mouth to spew rubbish if u don't have any sensible thing to say. Ode!
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Exceed15: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:

I've moved on, already. But she keeps begging.

Ignore the begging bro . She's a confused human being.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Exceed15:

Ignore the begging bro . She's a confused human being.

You have just used the Most appropriate term "confused" for this situation. Thanks so much. I told her that she's most confused lady I ever met. She will cry and plead for forgiveness and reconciliation all the time, go to my friends and ask Dem to broker peace between us, then when we reconcile, she goes back to her old ways again... And the cycle continues. I'm tired

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by rickleye: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Things dey really happen for this nairaland grin

Lol 😂. You mean in peoples life. At least there’s a forum for people to unburden
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by garriAndsugar: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
rickleye:

Lol 😂. You mean in peoples life. At least there’s a forum for people to unburden
Lol.. the thing dey always surprise me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by rickleye: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.

First off - that was a lot . A lot to unburden.

There are many signs here which indicate that your relation isn’t healthy and that she is selfish.

For someone not to introduce you as her boyfriend means she is ashamed of you and likely holding out for somebody else. YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN GUY. No matter what comes out of her mouth - her actions betray her words.

At this stage even if you go to the elder Sister and explain “ your relationship “ and she forces her sister be on board - that other person will always be in the shadow.

Her behaviour is what used to happen in one’s teens when you are testing the water not at a matured age of 25+ .

She also appears to be seeking a bad boy type . Someone who will take charge and rough her up a bit - which is not you ! You are decent , kind and long suffering .

My verdict - Toss her away, do not pass go , do not collect N2000. Friendzone her. And move on. I have no crystal ball but you are NOT THE RIGHT FIT.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
rickleye:

First off - that was a lot . A lot to unburden.

There are many signs here which indicate that your relation isn’t healthy and that she is selfish.

For someone not to introduce you as her boyfriend means she is ashamed of you and likely holding out for somebody else. YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN GUY. No matter what comes out of her mouth - her actions betray her words.

At this stage even if you go to the elder Sister and explain “ your relationship “ and she forces her sister be on board - that other person will always be in the shadow.

Her behaviour is what used to happen in one’s teens when you are testing the water not at a matured age of 25+ .

She also appears to be seeking a bad boy type . Someone who will take charge and rough her up a bit - which is not you ! You are decent , kind and long suffering .

My verdict - Toss her away, do not pass go , do not collect N2000. Friendzone her. And move on. I have no crystal ball but you are NOT THE RIGHT FIT.

You've hit the nail on the head. I have already taken your advice Sir.
It's so funny when you try to be a nice guy to ladies but end up heartbroken by same lady. This is someone that will call me on phone at 2am to profess her love for me, to tell me how good our future is, to encourage me to be courageous so we can get married soon. The girl is so manipulative, cunning and crafty. Same girl that went to the university, spent 7yrs for a five years course and still hasn't been able to graduate due to excessive carryovers. She's a complete dullard, has heart issues & was told she could die at any time. But I still loved this lady. She told me I'm every woman's dream Man. I'm handsome, tall, hardworking, intelligent and posses some other good features, yet she kept misbehaving. I have nothing to lose. I have moved on. I'm only worried that we work at same place. I have warned all my friends to desist from listening to her by picking her calls. They must not try to mediate between us for any reason. I told my guys dat anyone who mentions her name in my presence will lose our friendship. And she will soon come to me begging and crying to accept her back. I intend slapping her if and when she comes close to me. She's is a confusionist and she's already trying to destabilize me Emotionally and Psychologically

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by rickleye: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:

You've hit the nail on the head. I have already taken your advice Sir.
It's so funny when you try to be a nice guy to ladies but end up heartbroken by same lady. This is someone that will call me on phone at 2am to profess her love for me, to tell me how good our future is, to encourage me to be courageous so we can get married soon. The girl is so manipulative, cunning and crafty. Same girl that went to the university, spent 7yrs for a five years course and still hasn't been able to graduate due to excessive carryovers. She's a complete dullard, has heart issues & was told she could die at any time. But I still loved this lady. She told me I'm every woman's dream Man. I'm handsome, tall, hardworking, intelligent and posses some other good features, yet she kept misbehaving. I have nothing to lose. I have moved on. I'm only worried that we work at same place. I have warned all my friends to desist from listening to her by picking her calls. They must not try to mediate between us for any reason. I told my guys dat anyone who mentions her name in my presence will lose our friendship. And she will soon come to me begging and crying to accept her back. I intend slapping her if and when she comes close to me. She's is a confusionist and she's already trying to destabilize me Emotionally and Psychologically

Yes she is and you have taken the right steps.
I would just suggest that you refrain from any physical altercations as it could back fire.
Your NO should be no . And no compromise on your stance . She’s manipulative and toxic

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Exceed15: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:

You have just used the Most appropriate term "confused" for this situation. Thanks so much. I told her that she's most confused lady I ever met. She will cry and plead for forgiveness and reconciliation all the time, go to my friends and ask Dem to broker peace between us, then when we reconcile, she goes back to her old ways again... And the cycle continues. I'm tired

LOL . Its well with you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Exceed15:

LOL . Its well with you bro.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But this time around, I don jakpa.... She too small to outsmart me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Exceed15: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Opanka44:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But this time around, I don jakpa.... She too small to outsmart me

Good for you o. Enough of her emotional torture.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
rickleye:

Yes she is and you have taken the right steps.
I would just suggest that you refrain from any physical altercations as it could back fire.
Your NO should be no . And no compromise on your stance . She’s manipulative and toxic

Thanks so much bro. She's too unintelligent to outsmart me. She knows how sensitive and smart I am. She knows how principled I am. In all these saga, I never for once told her that I will cut ties with her. I was calm because if I had made any pronouncement at such times, I would always stand by it, but I wanted to be patient with her to see if she would change and also, since I'm the Man & should bear some certain things to an extent. My pronouncements are like decrees and I don't go back on it.
I've told her to pls give me some space and never come near me. I have blocked her on all platforms and even calls or text messaging. Pictures and videos deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Im Feeling Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.