Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment (7982 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community / Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours / 2015 Presidency: Acn / Cpc Dialogue Over Gov Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2011
Delta Community Angry Over Gov’s Comment - Another Heartless Gaffe

A comment credited to Delta State Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan that the welfare of the people of Udu in Udu Local Government Area, near Warri is not his priority has created some friction between him and the people.

The governor reportedly said during a security meeting with the people of the town that their welfare was not his business since they did not vote for him during the April 26 governorship election.

Some groups and individuals in the state have condemned the statement, saying it was unexpected of a governor of a state.

While a Delta State activist, Chief Francis Atanomeyovwi, described the governor’s statement as a “fundamental mistake,” the Delta Elders, Leaders and Stakeholders Forum, an opposition group within the state Peoples Democratic Party, said it was undemocratic.

Some youths in the area also protested against the alleged statement as well as the underdevelopment of the area and the decaying infrastructure, especially the Udu road.

http://news.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2292%3Adelta-community-angry-over-gov%E2%80%99s-comment&Itemid=542
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2011
This guys stupidity knows no bounds. How cruel can one be. He said the exact same thing in Asaba. Ironic that his Deputy is actually from Udu, really how can he Phuck his own deputy this was. you see am
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by asha80(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

This guys stupidity knows no bounds. How cruel can one be. He said the exact same thing in Asaba. Ironic that his Deputy is actually from Udu, really how can he Phuck his own deputy this was. you see am

what did he exactly say about asaba?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2011
@Asha80, He said the Asaba people did not vote for him, so why are they looking up to him for development. I remember his comments then were very contentious. My understanding is that he is very vindictive
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Gbawe: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Asha80, He said the Asaba people did not vote for him, so why are they looking up to him for development. I remember his comments then were very contentious. My understanding is that he is very vindictive

It is still always amazing to me that ours is now a fully entrenched system within which the worst human beings become the most important and influential leaders with a direct say in the progress and future of many Nigerians.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2011
Gbawe:

It is still always amazing to me that ours is now a fully entrenched system within which the worst human beings become the most important and influential leaders with a direct say in the progress and future of many Nigerians.

My Brother, I tire. If only Nigerians can unite with a common purpose. We are too selfish and divided
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2011
Na wa o. . . This Uduaghan guy is making me less and less proud to be Deltan. I wonder how my people elected him for a second term. Is there any link for this story?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2011
Oh, there's a link. My bad.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2011
What do u all expect from the Chief Dog? Beaf's paymaster undecided
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2011
Only in Nigeria will a sitting office holder make such senseless statement and nothing will happen. So, if people of Udu and Asaba did not vote for you, do they cease to be part of Delta State?

Btw, what part of Delta state is Udu? Delta North, Delta South or Delta central?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Gbawe: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2011
HNosegbe:

Na wa o. . . This Uduaghan guy is making me less and less proud to be Deltan. I wonder how my people elected him for a second term. Is there any link for this story?

My brother, Uduaghan and his paid sycophants can never be a negative indictment against decent Deltans. Rather the man is a negative indictment against the PDP's policy of outrightly imposing wicked misrulers and thugs on hapless Nigerians. Did we not see GEJ leading the campaign to get Uduaghan re-elected after the Courts abrogated his 'win' due to electoral malpractices?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2011
afam4eva:

Only in Nigeria will a sitting office holder make such senseless statement and nothing will happen. So, if people of Udu and Asaba did not vote for you, do they cease to be part of Delta State?

Btw, what part of Delta state is Udu? Delta North, Delta South or Delta central?
Udu is in delta central. The urhobos occupy delta central and parts of the south.

The man is very vindictive even to pregnant women be children, during the last election when mosquito nets that are suppose to be free were being shared in a hospital like it was a gesture from the insane man, women i the ward protested saying the net is rightfully theirs and they will vote for the opposition. To the amazemet of all, the nets were collected and the mobile police men left with it.

What the man is doing now is the way to go for a thief because after he leaves office, he will know no peace and will have to pay for his peace on a daily basis. He and his deputy are currently needed in the UK.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Gbawe: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2011
blink182:

Udu is in delta central. The urhobos occupy delta central and parts of the south.

The man is very vindictive even to pregnant women be children, during the last election when mosquito nets that are suppose to be free were being shared in a hospital like it was a gesture from the insane man, women i the ward protested saying the net is rightfully theirs and they will vote for the opposition. To the amazemet of all, the nets were collected and the mobile police men left with it.

What the man is doing now is the way to go for a thief because after he leaves office, he will know no peace and will have to pay for his peace on a daily basis. He and his deputy are currently needed in the UK.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You can't be serious ? So this callous man is happy for innocent children and pregnant women to succumb to malaria?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by doctokwus: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2011
Uduaghan,Theodore Orji,Dimipreye Silva,,Peter Obi all shd b miles away from d governorship seat of any state.Its amazing how worse things are happening under a civilian administration than d case under a military state.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by seanet02: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
delta state has gone to the dogs
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Demdem:

What do u all expect from the Chief Dog? Beaf's paymaster undecided

[size=14pt]You are a fool!
I don't give a phuck about Uduaghan.
You can suck your own arsehole like a lemon each time you see or or hear "Uduaghan," its expected behaviour for halfwits like yourself.

I know its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly painful the way I mentally dismantle and discombobulate fully grown cretins and cross-eyed bottom feeders like you. So your whole mind is saturated with "Beaf," sir that is called being mortally injured. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Beaf this, Beaf that! Lolz! Yeah, I'm enjoying your girlfriend and I'm your sons real dad. Hang yourself. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Rhino5dm: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
Guy, chil down.
I hope say this NL's thing is not creeping into your real personality?

We are all having fun?. BTW, what is it with this your new enlarge fonts?.

Beaf:

You can suck your own arsehole like a lemon each time you see or or hear "Uduaghan," its expected behaviour for halfwits like yourself.

I know its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly painful the way I mentally dismantle and discombobulate fully grown cretins and cross-eyed bottom feeders like you.[/size]

Beaf this, Beaf that! Lolz! Yeah, I'm enjoying your girlfriend and I'm your sons real dad. Hang yourself. cool
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Guy, chil down.
I hope say this NL's thing is not creeping into your real personality?

We are all having fun?. BTW, what is it with this your new enlarge fonts?.

Indeed, I am having fun, but your likes are feeling real pain. Thats why you go around NL, crying Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf.
You look in your babes eyes and see Beaf caning her, you look at your kids and think that they look like Beaf. Lol!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by TomFord: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2011
Last time i checked an elected governor is the governor of all.His comments are terrible to say the least.Why this shallow mentality?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You can't be serious ? So this callous man is happy for innocent children and pregnant women to succumb to malaria?
What is his business, all he cares about is his loot. During the period he was sacked from office, the speaker of the house of assembly now acting gov tried to pay all contractors owed money below N50m, people were being called to take their cheques without hassle or bribe being paid. A sort of newness came to the state as the man embarked on completing projects on ground. He asked that everyone with their cars parked govt house should come take it. These are just a few of the things he did. On return to office after the election Uduaghan queried the man for carrying out such projects and asked that all the cars given out to their rightful officials be returned with immediate effect.

What gives me happiness is the fact that all we need is one good govt and all the evils of the present administration will be corrected.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Rhino5dm: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
Dude, why accuse me of something you know i didn't do? Pull out the post where i was shouting your name or is that very difficult? I dont do fagg0ts, incase you are searching for online grouppie. Am straight and enjoys only pusssy. grin

Common guy, i have gone down this road before with you and i know how terribly battered you look after recieving my uppercuts from both side of your jaw. grin

Remember the doctor's advice "Beaf, never allow Rhino to place you in a coner" Lol grin grin grin grin

Anywayz . . .keep on with your entertainment

Beaf:

Indeed, I am having fun, but your likes are feeling real pain. Thats why you go around NL, crying Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf.
You look in your babes eyes and see Beaf caning her, you look at your kids and think that they look like Beaf. Lol!

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Dude, why accuse me of something you know i didn't do? Pull out the post where i was shouting your name or is that very difficult? I dont do fagg0ts, incase you are searching for online grouppie. Am straight and enjoys only pusssy. grin

Common guy, i have gone down this road before with you and i know how terribly battered you look after recieving my uppercuts from both side of your jaw. grin

Remember the doctor's advice "Beaf, never allow Rhino to place you in a coner" Lol grin grin grin grin

Anywayz . . .keep on with your entertainment

grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think progressive minds should start looking at Delta state Post Uduaghan. This wickedness of his will surely come back and hunt him. And for Chief-House boy, original Nyash licker, it is straight to Warri Asylum for you
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Otunbakay(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

I know its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly painful the way I mentally dismantle and discombobulate fully grown cretins and cross-eyed bottom feeders like you. So your whole mind is saturated with "Beaf," sir that is called being mortally injured. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Guy, u havent seen anything yet. If it pained u that much, then, pull ur skin off the way u will pull off a shirt. Nonsense! Nor be person wey shiiit for body na him invite fly make him come chop?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
Otunbakay:

Guy, u havent seen anything yet. If it pained u that much, then, pull your skin off the way u will pull off a shirt. Nonsense! Nor be person wey shiiit for body na him invite fly make him come chop?

Yeah, keep fooling yourself thinking you are making an iota of sense flying around Delta state that is better than yours.
You see what happened in Lagos yesterday? grin grin grin

Thats what you call a phucking black eye, teeth knocked out of the mouth and right through the neck. You people are just bush boys, pilots of a sinking ship and babies who don't know where to stick a d.i.ck, the real battle played out in Lagos and will continue playing out right there (and you will continue losing right there, not in Delta state).

I de laf ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

Instead of wasting your energy on the internet, do something practical and get Great Ogboru to join PDP. Prof Salibah Mukoro, his fellow revolutionery from the Orkah coup is firmly within PDP. Any other platform is a waste of time in Delta state, PDP is the only party with cross-ethnic reach and representation.

Get your man into PDP and we will vote for him. . . Or you can keep shouting to the Moon.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by gascoign1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
I dey laff
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Gbawe: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Yeah, keep fooling yourself thinking you are making an iota of sense flying around Delta state that is better than yours.

Thats what you call a phucking black eye, teeth knocked out of the mouth and right through the neck. You people are just bush boys, pilots of a sinking ship and babies who don't know where to stick a d.i.ck, the real battle played out in Lagos and will continue playing out right there (and you will continue losing right there, not in Delta state).

It is sad the entire forum has to witness the sad spectacle of your descent into total madness. You go around the forum like a lunatic with your silly large fonts and even more inane opinions. The results of the LG elections , so far , are seen below. What on earth are you blubbering about?

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/30107-lagos-lg-poll-acn-leads-4-lasiec-officials-in-police-custody-protests-in-somolu-obalende-eredo-pdp-others-to-head-for-tribunal

THE Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) is leading in the local government election held across the 57 local government and council development areas of Lagos State on Saturday,

recording victory in seven local government areas, leaving the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with one local government.

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ah Beaf, how did I know you would come on here to suggest such. Why must Ogboru belong to PDP to win? Does Uduaghan not belong to PDP? what has he done for the state. This is not about parties my friend, it is about good governance, which Uduaghan knows very little about. Is it not this same party that has held Nigeria hostage for 12yrs without progress? Please just forget the idea. Uduaghan will surely go, and his evil and wicked ways will follow him.

And for those who have been supporting this wicked administration, believe me, you are just as guilty if not worse. People sell thier conscience and the hopes and dreams of the ordinary man for scraps
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Otunbakay(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

You're even nowhere near the kitchen, yet u exude so much heat. You better be prepared for the FIRE that is about to CONSUME you.
Then, ur laughter will increeeaasseeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by nodullin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
THATS THE THREAT>>>>>>>>

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Afam4eva(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Is someone suggesting that Ogboru will take over from Uduaghan? Pls perish that thought. Anioma will produce the next governor of that state. Whatever happened to rotation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Accident That Happened In Sapele Delta State Today (photos) / ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria / Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.