Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! (220 Views)

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? / Rep Muhammad Kazaure Wiki Page / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Jallotti: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Omo!!!!

See LIES? ? ? ?

Education
Tinubu attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan.[5] He completed undergraduate studies in the United States, first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.[6]

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Jallotti: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Jallotti: 2:19am On Oct 20, 2023

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Goodvibes007: 3:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Keep it up. Only 7+ years left.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Chinjo2: 3:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Lori iro
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Putinofrussia: 3:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Goodvibes007:
grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Bobloco: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Is this all you could muster

Truly, you are one of those Tinubu have converted into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David Hundeyin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Helgreenluv(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Oga go and rest. Use your time on something more productive. You are wasting your time. No matter what, he is going to be your President for the next 4 years at least. Deal with that

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Mbanda(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Oga go and rest. Use your time on something more productive. You are wasting your time. No matter what, he is going to be your President for the next 4 years at least. Deal with that
I don't blame you because I know your problem.

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Wiki Page Of LIES!!! by Helgreenluv(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2023
Mbanda:
I don't blame you because I know your problem.
I know the sickness you are suffering from. I pray that the Almighty God restores your brain. I feel for you. Your case is very pathetic. I'll keep putting you in my prayers. Atulu

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Performing Constitutional Role As Ondo Governor / Does Islamic Religion Promote Tribalism? / An Advise For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.