Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (28781 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by kemmeye: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
im just wondering how they counted it in the poop. like ewwwwww
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by revomind(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Well, this may be false news and all but I have no doubt in my mind that the man was indeed carrying drugs and soon, he will excrete them.

Its not far from him. I'm surprised that this man isn't being tried for the death of his actress wife, Moladun.

Even actors/actresses are becoming above the law. Issorai.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ronkebp(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think he should be severely dealt with, if it is true, these are the people that are giving Nigerians bad image, he is an actor that is supposed to live an exemplary life for the up-coming ones. Now he is crying like a baby.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ferdiking: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
what about the 10 billion he is requesting for,if that has not been discovered would he has forgiven the NDLEA. business man undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Parnassuss(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
This news is false. There is no corroborating news link. modernghana should have more decorum and it should never have made the front page.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ferdiking: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
what about the 10 billion he is requesting for,if that has not been discovered would he has forgiven the NDLEA. business man undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ochukoccna: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
Parnassuss:

This news is false. There is no corroborating news link. modernghana should have more decorum and it should never have made the front page.

shadrach77:

if the moderators of this website want people to take this site seriously, they should do more to vet items been posted on the front page of the site - it is incredulous to note that an item that was posted on a blogging page on the 14th of October found its way to NL front page on the 24th of October - this obviously is stale news which is even untrue shocked shocked undecided
3kay945:

This news in fake, moderator should lock it.

Mod has gone missing
This thrash should never have made front page
Apparently, Seun wants it so
Rumours spread like wildfire you know
You wonder wetin dey happen for NL this days
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by adaspire: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Check out this story, also from http://www.modernghana.com/movie/15008/3/baba-suwe-saga-update-ct-scan-result-test-confirme.html
this one came out on the 22nd of October, what a controversy
BABA SUWE SAGA UPDATE: CT SCAN RESULT TEST CONFIRMED A LARGE AMOUNT OF DRUGS IN HIS BODY

It was with a great shock when the news broke on Thursday,13th October,that top Yoruba comedian,Babatunde Omidina popularly known as Baba Suwe had been arrested for drugs by officials of National Drug and Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA).

And within minutes,the bad fate that had just befallen the self-styled king of comedy in the Yoruba movie circle became the talking point among all and sundry because of his wide popularity within the movie industry.

Although,Baba Suwe was actually arrested on the night of Wednesday,12th October,when trying to board an Air France flight to Paris,however since the following day that the news filtered into town,opinions have been diverse on what could have led Baba Suwe who made a good name as a Comic act,into the drugs trafficking.

Some are even yet to believe that Baba Suwe actually ingested the alleged hard drugs as alleged by the officials of the NDLEA.

This is because Baba Suwe failed to excrete the suspected substance 8 days after he was placed on close observation.

The story has taken on a new dimension as CT scan result test confirmed a large amount of drugs in Baba Suwe's body.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by boyt1: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
i thought some guys said his arrest was Ethnic- related, and paid solidarity.
When will people allow officials on duty to carry out their responsibilities without interfering.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by oluwabamis(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by makajibbz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
becuase i saw a vision! LMAO!
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
revomind:

Well, this may be false news and all but I have no doubt in my mind that the man was indeed carrying drugs and soon, he will excrete them.

Its not far from him. I'm surprised that this man isn't being tried for the death of his actress wife, Moladun.

Even actors/actresses are becoming above the law. Issorai.

You have no doubt? shocked Were you there when he swallowed the drugs?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by LadyT(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
Please remove this false story from the front page. It's a stupid false story , and why has this site gotten so useless with the topics it puts on the front page.

He's been in their custody 2weeks no drugs found utter madness this whole drama.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by sexyshe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
it is the old news that made the papers then, it's stale, pls remove it
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by nolongTing: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
All this poop talk kilode! The NDLEA should ensure his confidentiality, all these rumours and leaks are disgusting. If his found guilty in the end then by all means announce it to the nation but all these rumours - pathetic. tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by nairapark: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
So in a nut shell, he is yet to excrete the stuff.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by r231(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
NDLEA denies alleged ‘Baba Suwe’ drug links

MONDAY, 24 OCTOBER 2011 15:56 SADE WILLIAMS

…Says he’s still under observation

The National Drug Law Enforcement Aency (NDLEA) on Monday denied rumours that ace actor, Babatunde Omidina, known as Baba Suwe, excreted wraps of cocaine or any other hard drugs under the observation of the Agency’s officials.

NDLEA’s spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, told BusinessDay that it was untrue that the actor who had been in detention had on Monday excreted cocaine.

According to him, ‘the story is untrue, there is nothing new, he is still under observation”. Sunday evening, it was rumoured and widely reported in some social media that the actor had excreted 16 pellets of cocaine at the NDLEA’s custody.

Meanwhile, the NDLEA may have got a Federal High court injunction to detain him for another 15 days after he had spent two weeks in the custody.

The Agency may have gone to court over claims and counter claims that the scanning machined used on him was faulty.

It was however gathered that the Agency told the court that the scanning machine used on the actor at the Murtala Mohammed International airport was not defective.

BusinessDay also gathered that Baba Suwe was taken to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital and the scanning machine allegedly confirmed him positive.

Suwe was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos on October 12 after going through a body scanner before catching an Air France flight to Paris. His lawyers are also planning to file a N1 billion suit against the NDLEA over his arrest and detention.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by okunboy: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2011
My friend had an experience abt the CT scan in LUTH: His brother was diagnosed of kidney stone, so he was recommended for CT Scan in LUTH. After paying 50k for the scan he was scheduled for the scan later. During the scan, my friend discovered that the machine wld take abt an hour to 'boot'. And after booting, during the scan there are successive intermittent power failures which wld force the machine to go to a rebooting cycle, taken another hour of booting again. Eventually the test was performed after successive failures, due to power outages taken abt 7hrs to complete!!! The result became doubtful at the long run and the consultant asked that another CT scan be performed again. This time he was advised by someone to go to a private clinic where they also perfomed the Scan. My friend brother went there and he was subsequently charged 50k for the scan. Amazingly, he found out that the same set of pple in luth were also the ones paraded to operate the machine in this clinic, After several hrs of trying to operate the machine, the machine cld not even boot successfully. So he went back to LUTH where another CT scan was performed. This time, after giving out the result, they called my friend brother that the result issued to him was false and was asked to come back for another scan. It is a pathetic story! When u knw wat is happening in our health care institutions u wnt take thoise tests they performed seriously.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by hugooh42(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2011
Nonsense! Are you then insinuating that both the machine at the Airport recently donated by the US government and the one at LUTH are faulty just because it Baba whatever is involved?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Aro007: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Baba Suwe doing his thing !!!! Lol
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by oluwabamis(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Eazylomo: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2011
According to Am News,i don't think dis is true. embarassed
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by itiswell1(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Hmmmn, Baba Suwe, sh1t this stuff now and end all this issues.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2011
it is well:

Hmmmn, Baba Suwe, sh1t this stuff now and end all this issues.

Is it a voluntary action to do this?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by itiswell1(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2011
Pukkah:

Is it a voluntary action to do this?

Didnt you see the uproar this case causing?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by itiswell1(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by thetelz(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2011
I debunked this immediately I saw ' ghanaian blog', arrant nonsense
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2011
it is well:

Didnt you see the uproar this case causing?

And you simply assumed that the best way to end the uproar is for him to force himself to excrete? How are you sure that he's got something inside him.  At best, he's a suspect and you should have been circumspect in your comment instead of making a careless statement which not only assumed that he has something in him but that he's capable of forcing himself to excrete.  Besides, did you assume that he's enjoying the uproar?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by itiswell1(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Pukkah:

And you simply assumed that the best way to end the uproar is for him to force himself to excrete? How are you sure that he's got something inside him. At best, he's a suspect and you should have been circumspect in your comment instead of making a careless statement which not only assumed that he has something in him but that he's capable of forcing himself to excrete. Besides, did you assume that he's enjoying the uproar?

I'm his fan, but sincerely, i dont know what to believe anymore.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2011
it is well:

I'm his fan, but sincerely, i dont know what to believe anymore.

Well, at turbulent moments like this, it is best to keep one's fingers crossed and not make a declarative statement either in support of or against the suspect. Even the people that have been holding on to him for about two weeks have deliberately refrained from making committal statements so why should ordinary commentators, who are only relying on NDLEA's account, do so? Nigerians love mob action but enlightened people should not join them.

Mind you, even if NDLEA announces today that they've found something, they must still go to court to prosecute him. However, the uncommon way the NDLEA has taken in obtaining the evidence (length of time, the twists and turns, etc) may make the case tortuous as I expect that the defense counsel will capitalize on NDLEA's modus operandi. For example, they must prove that the excrement belongs to him and all what not. It is worse for NDLEA if nothing is found at the end of the day.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Ralphjoe(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2011
Why can't nlanders decipher d lies & rumour mongering that d ghanians are trying to spread among Nigerians, common, we are the most intelligent people in this part of d globe to grab their plot, lets wait and see confirmation before believing any of this cock & bull story. Am very sure that this is a lie.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by doctokwus: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
okunboy:

My friend had an experience abt the CT scan in LUTH: His brother was diagnosed of kidney stone, so he was recommended for CT Scan in LUTH. After paying 50k for the scan he was scheduled for the scan later. During the scan, my friend discovered that the machine wld take abt an hour to 'boot'. And after booting, during the scan there are successive intermittent power failures which wld force the machine to go to a rebooting cycle, taken another hour of booting again. Eventually the test was performed after successive failures, due to power outages taken abt 7hrs to complete!!! The result became doubtful at the long run and the consultant asked that another CT scan be performed again. This time he was advised by someone to go to a private clinic where they also perfomed the Scan. My friend brother went there and he was subsequently charged 50k for the scan. Amazingly, he found out that the same set of pple in luth were also the ones paraded to operate the machine in this clinic, After several hrs of trying to operate the machine, the machine cld not even boot successfully. So he went back to LUTH where another CT scan was performed. This time, after giving out the result, they called my friend brother that the result issued to him was false and was asked to come back for another scan. It is a pathetic story! When u knw wat is happening in our health care institutions u wnt take thoise tests they performed seriously.
Ur friend this,ur friend that and u swallow hook,line& sinker this third party information given to you.Is it not possible that ur friend told u his own version of events with a biased view in a way that will definitely c u heaping d blame on LUTH and not himself or bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor" / Sound Sultan: "Oritsefemi Was Not Beaten Up For Defending Me" / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.