Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63199 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
onuman:

Ask them ooo.
It was a concensus between both, if not, why did the woman not shout out for help immediately after the act?
The next day, she still carried the dicck she must have liked the previous day.
The doctor needed to be punished only for having sex on duty.

Finally
Someone with sense

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by tesppidd: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

BEFOER SHE COME, I MAKE SURE SHE KNOW NOBODY ENTERS THE LION DEN AND EXIT IN ONE PIECE.

BETTER DONT COME.
grin

Oya na

Try am for UK, then coman give us report.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by na2016: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Oga go to your simp slave mentality section abeg.
The only reason this man will allow this rubbish is the fear of returning to this useless country.

His statement clearly says it was consensual & the bitch never claimed rape so wetin concern authorities if not hatred for his skin colour?? When he rang her doorbell why didn't she call police or neighbours for help? How did the hoe pass through the front desk to return to the hospital again?

If their fellow Brit did this exact same thing they will tag it "beautiful romance between doctor and his patient". Teachers marry their students of 15 years gap over there but a Black man can't try such.

Get the Bleep away from my mention abeg!

Rape aside, this is unprofessional n he maybe deported.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Dancebreaker: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
mariovito:
Some people go just dey Jones.

1. A fiduciary relationship exists between a doctor and his patient, he breached that.

2. Professionalism demand you don't get into some things with your patient, he messed that too.

They should do more to him.

Even with a patient's relative, you must still be extremely careful.

Nor lose guard. Some black girls even openly go gaga for medics in same UK. Dem nor love you. Na your perceived status or belief that you get money.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Slaveman343: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

BEFOER SHE COME, I MAKE SURE SHE KNOW NOBODY ENTERS THE LION DEN AND EXIT IN ONE PIECE.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
BETTER DONT COME.
Even if she stubborn come your house, and she no give you consent, you still no get right

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Slaveman343:
If babe come your house and she no gree, you no go leave am?
So to dress well, enter your house na consent for you to dey misbehave? You well so
Don't mind that animal, once a woman says NO, to me during or before sex my prick go just fall, grin i mean, what would be the point of sex that the 2 participants are not enjoying? Once she says No, i just wear my boxers and leave! Even if she calls me back and changes her mind, i still no do again. The romance has gone outta the window.

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by DECLAN2015(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.

This is just set up
They are just 2 adults who enjoy themselves

What is in sex self
Overated nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Slaveman343:
Even if she stubborn come your house, and she no give you consent, you still no get right

DEY THERE MAKE PANT THEY WEAR YOU.

WOMAN WRAPPER!

SO, MY HOUSE DON TURN HER PAPA HOUSE WHERE SHE DEY SLEEP ABI?

SHE PAY ME RENT OR CHARGE?

U WANT ME TO LEAVE THE WHOLE HOUSE FOR HER.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Thegamingorca(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
With all the years he has been there, he never still become UK citizen?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

BETTER DONT COME.
So you are the lion in the den right? undecided more reason for women to stay away from you, you cannot control yourself.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by panpan(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
I thought that there is supposed to be a date limit for appeals; for example, within 30 days after judgment is given.
Why did Professional Standards Authority (PSA) wait for the doctor to almost finish serving the suspension of six months before filing an appeal?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Bigkoko: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
If you are in Europe, stay away from anything that looks like lady, especially around professional work places. One depressed bitch, furious with her self for not having the opportunities you have, furious with her govt for letting in, lastly furious with herself for not landing a man to call her own, suffering from konji too, would do everything including giving damning evidence to destroy you!

In Europe, i prefer going to gay & queer bars and laughing myself sore with funny looking, s/he than going 100 yards to any lady other than my legit wife in Europe! One careless accusation, done and agreed mutually would do you in!

One bitch i came close to running stuffs with, the moment i heard her say she once suffer from mental health..... my dears na so i block the idiot. No be me village people go use woman set up!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Kukutente23: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

A vulnerable person cannot give consent.

I know because he is Igbo you wouldn't accept.

Anyway, even your girlfriend or wife can allege rape leading to your imprisonment
Define vulnerability
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?
He used his position as a medical doctor while on duty to commit the act on a patient (not just any female) while on duty, a very serious misconduct.

3 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Slaveman343: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind that animal, once a woman says NO, to me during or before sex my prick go just fall, grin i mean, what would be point of sex that the 2 participants are not enjoying?
Once she says No, i just wear my boxers and leave! Even if she calls me back and changes her mind, i still no do again. The romance has gone outta the window.
Na so o. Me I no dey touch woman anyhow. I respect myself. Even me sef be asset. I dey carry myself like asset. Once man fit hold himself, he no know wetin God do for am
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by SirLakes: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fear women grin

Morning, Afternoon, Evening grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

The only reason this man will allow this rubbish is the fear of returning to this useless country.

His statement clearly says it was consensual & the bitch never claimed rape so wetin concern authorities if not hatred for his skin colour?? When he rang her doorbell why didn't she call police or neighbours for help? How did the hoe pass through the front desk to return to the hospital again?

If their fellow Brit did this exact same thing they will tag it "beautiful romance between doctor and his patient". Teachers marry their students of 15 years gap over there but a Black man can't try such.

u are clowning. How can any one tag doctor having sex with patient in the hospital toilet and then accused of rape by same patient beautiful romance just because he's a fellow brit??

There was no romance or knowing each other just treatment and sex.

if proven she was under the influence of anything that made her vulnerable that man could go in for rape. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
biina:
Consent does not exclude rape e.g. consensual sex with a minor is still statutory rape.

The consent needs to be valid to be mitigating. In this case, the argument is that the lady was vulnerable and thus the consent is not necessarily tenable.

It is similar to lecturer's having 'consensual' sex with student - the consent is questionable
Absolutely! Same as a policeman having sex with female suspect at the police station.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So you are the lion in the den right? undecided more reason for women to stay away from you, you cannot control yourself.

I REALISE MANY OF YOU ARE FAR GONE ON WESTERN PROPAGANDA AND BRAIN WASH.

U ARE FAR GONE.

IF YOU TAKE YOUR BIBLE AS SERIOUSLY AS YOUO TAKE THE WHITE MAN GARBAGE, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE A FAR BETTTER PLACE.

A WOMAN COMING TO MY HOUSE AT NIGHT WITHOUT PANT OR BRA IS COMING TO PUT ME TO BED AND READ BED TIME STORIES.

ODE!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Slaveman343: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

DEY THERE MAKE PANT THEY WEAR YOU.

WOMAN WRAPPER!

SO, MY HOUSE DON TURN HER PAPA HOUSE WHERE SHE DEY SLEEP ABI?

SHE PAY ME RENT OR CHARGE?

U WANT ME TO LEAVE THE WHOLE HOUSE FOR HER.
So you no fit lock up? Abi na for uncompleted building you dey stay
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Define vulnerability

Look, a patient cannot come into a clinic and you have "fun" with her, full-stop.

Make of that what you may.

When you go abroad, try the same approach as your brother.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

I REALISE MANY OF YOU ARE FAR GONE ON WESTERN PROPAGANDA AND BRAIN WASH.

U ARE FAR GONE.

IF YOU TAKE YOUR BIBLE AS SERIOUSLY AS YOUO TAKE THE WHITE MAN GABAGE, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE A FAR BETTTER PLACE.

A WOMAN COMING TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT PANT IS COMING TO PUT ME TO BED AND READ BED TIME STORIES.

ODE!

Exactly as i expected grin if your sister or mother comes to your house without pant you will fork them too, afterall they are all women i rest my case. An uncontrolable Lion indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 1Sharon(f): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

You guys don't get it.

A doctor is not supposed to have sex with his patient, whether "consesual" or not.

The same way a teacher cannot have sex with his students

Prison wardens cannot have sex with prisoners.

All are regarded as a breach of contract and abuse of trust!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Slaveman343:
So you no fit lock up? Abi na for uncompleted building you dey stay

SO I NO FIT LOCK-UP.

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

NO WONDER MANY OF YOU ARE NOW GAY, RUNNING AROUND SPREADING YOUR BUTT CHEEKS FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN.

U ARE NOT REASONING PROPERLY.

DEM DON BRAIN WASH U.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Exactly as i expected grin if your sister or mother comes to your house without pant you will fork them too, afterall they are all women i rest my case. And uncontrolable Lion indeed!

I'M AN AFRICAN MAN, INCEST IS NOT OUR THING.

ANYWAY, I WILL TRY TO BE SCHOOLING YOU BOYS FROM TIME TO TIME.

U ARE LACKING.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by malware: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.

Consensual or not, if you go UK just stick to oloshos, pay as you go, no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Define vulnerability
Doing it with a patient that he is treating ( not just any female) is damn right disgusting!

Some illness coupled with drugs treatment (such as chemotherapy) can mess with one's orientation, composure making the patient vulnerable.

This is what vulnerability means
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys don't get it.

A doctor is not supposed to have sex with his patient, whether "consesual" or not.

Don't mind them they are ignorant fools, as long the woman opened her legs it is no problem to them, that same mentality got the doctor into his mess.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He used his position as a medical doctor while on duty to commit the act on a patient (not just any female) while on duty, a very serious misconduct.

And the romps that happened in her house?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 7upnigeria: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

1 Thing is "it wasnt professional". Imagine inside hospital toilet.

2. It can also be termed rape because we dont even know the mental health of the lady. She could be depressed and need a shoulder to lie on, and then boom Doctor decided to take advantage of her vulnerability and started knacking her. Its same thing as knacking a drunk woman. We need to evaluate situations holistically before we start trading the "racism" tag. We need to check ourselves too.

3. On racism, it occurs everywhere. It's like me adopting a child to live with me and the child beat my own child "MERCILESSLY" because my child did something wrong. That adopted child has overstepped his boundary. I may not beat him "MERCILESSLY" but there'll definitely be consequences.

4. Lastly, as a visitor in any location. Dont get too carried away even if they give you citizenship in that location. Mess against the ORIGINAL CITIZENS and you'll see their red eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

It wasn't consensual but he went to her house to Bleep her & she still returned to the hospital for more bleeps.

Where is your brain?
The last sentence should be meant for you.A medical personnel isn't supposed to have sex with his or her patient under any circumstances.That goes against the medical ethics and oaths.
Educated illiteracy in Nigeria is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys don't get it.

YES, BREACH OF TRUST

BUT THE HOE IS TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE AND CLAIM RAPE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.