Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63197 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hobat4cash(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
mariovito:
Some people go just dey Jones.

1. A fiduciary relationship exists between a doctor and his patient, he breached that.

2. Professionalism demand you don't get into some things with your patient, he messed that too.

They should do more to him.
He should be castrated or killed so that you can sleep well at night, right? 🤡
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

By 9 pm?

I'm busy somewhere.

Postcode?

Lol.

Read what I wrote again. 7pm tomm at the strand hotel, central London.

Busy doing care work?

There's a need to prove to loud mouth like you that you don't just brag shamelessly on the internet.

Deal or no deal?

That's the strand hotel if you had not heard of it before.

Url - https://www.strandpalacehotel.co.uk/?utm_source=OWS-10001&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzMmwv86HggMV35NoCR0d4AIIEAAYASAAEgKbP_D_BwE
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Lol.

Read what I wrote again. 7pm tomm at the strand hotel, central London.

Busy doing care work?

There's a need to prove to loud mouth like you that you don't just brag shamelessly on the internet.

Deal or no deal?

How many care workers drive a 2023 SUV?

Just provide the postcode and I'll be there .
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

How many care workers drive a 2023 SUV?

Just provide the postcode and I'll be there .

You see what you consider as a big deal. Debt culture.

You are to be taught a lesson that you won't ever forget. Next time you will choose your battle carefully . I detest hopeless bragger

Don't just show up, let's lodge for fun. You have the URL already. Meet up at 7pm tomm at the reception . Strand hotel.

I will update this thread if you chicken.out tomm

Confirmed?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You are to be taught a lesson.

Don't just show up, let's lodge for fun. You have the URL already. Meet up at 7pm tomm at the reception . Strand hotel.

Confirmed?

You don start again.

One minute ago, i was a care worker.

As soon as you realised I drove a 2023 SUV, it became debt.

Just provide the postcode let's see.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by descarado: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.
Your patient is your patient for life.
That's the medical ethics.
You can lose your licence by marrying such person.

He will lose his licence also when he come out from jail.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You are to be taught a lesson that you won't ever forget. Next time you will choose your battle carefully . I detest hopeless bragger

Confirmed?

I would not lodge tomorrow because I've got work tomorrow.

If you feel this isn't true, make your way to White City right now.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

You don start again.

One minute ago, i was a care worker.

As soon as you realised I drove a 2023 SUV, it became debt.

Just provide the postcode let's see.

You can even claim to be the the Prime minister for all you care.

Come and defend what you are claiming.

Everyone is a lion on the Internet till they are proven to be rats

How many times do I have to give you the details. The address is on the website

Just deal, and I will wait for you at the reception tomorrow. 7pm
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You can even claim to be the the Prime minister for all you care.

Come and defend what you are claiming.

Everyone is a lion on the Internet till they are proven to be rats

How many times do I have to give you the details. The address is on the website

Just deal, and I will wait for you at the reception tomorrow. 7pm

I would not leave my work to prove anything to you.

I can show up tonight when I get off work.
I don't know why you don't like that deal.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I would not lodge tomorrow because I've got work tomorrow.

If you feel this isn't true, make your way to White City right now.

Lol.

Give me a convenient date you can lodge. I will show up. No excuse.

I don't wanna see you at a random place in London. I want us to spend some real good cash at exquisite place.

Bragger, what do you do in London that you can't do night life in the heart of London?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Lol.

Give me a convenient date you can lodge. I will show up. No excuse.

I don't wanna see you at a random place in London. I want us to spend some real good cash at exquisite place.

Bragger, what do you do in London that you can't do night life in the heart of London?

Monday is good.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by NAC1666: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Islie:
Apart from having sex with the patient in the hospital’s toilet on the night of 10 June, Mr Onyekpe still went to the patient’s home the following morning and had sex with her.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/635647-exclusive-uk-authorities-punish-nigerian-doctor-over-sex-with-patient.html

“I also accept this because the power imbalance between me as a doctor and that of the patient, it can be perceived that I took advantage of my professional position in pursuing this brief sexual relationship, """consensual though it may have been""".”
After the agreed that the doctor should Nack her,she still went ahead to report. Probably to get compensation. Fear women,black or white,fear woman
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I would not leave my work to prove anything to you.

I can show up tonight when I get off work.
I don't know why you don't like that deal.

I don't take up useless deal. Your face brings nothing for me.

I want us to spend some good amount in a choice place. Let's see who bleed first.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

I don't take up useless deal. Your face brings nothing for me.

I want us to spend some good amount in a choice place. Let's see who bleed first.

Bullshit.

You are backing out.

You chose a random day which isn't convenient.

I gave you a day that should be fine yet you are beating about .
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by descarado: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

It wasn't consensual but he went to her house to Bleep her & she still returned to the hospital for more bleeps.

Where is your brain?
That guy will lose his licence.
The law is law. He read and signed it before he started practicing. Consensual or not.
You are not allowed to have personal relationship with your patient
NHS act of 2006. Unless the CCG and NHS don't know, if you are reported and its true you overstepped your boundary. That's bye-bye to your profession.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Monday is good.

Deal. 7pm at strand hotel.

Im not giving any excuses like you who.live on pay cheque from month to month.

I will resurect this thread come Monday.

Don't forget. You will lodge and we will dine at some choice places in the heart of London.

No excuse, bragger. Let's see if I will wish to live your kind of life.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Deal. 7pm at strand hotel.

Im not giving any excuses like you who.live on pay cheque from month to month.

I will resurect this thread come Monday.

Don't forget. You will lodge and we will dine at some choice places in the heart of London.

No excuse, bragger. Let's see if I will wish to live your kind of life.

I won't do shit for the sake of a total stranger.

I could have a billionaire or nothing.

But I can drive past, you'll see me and you'll know how I roll.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
you are telling us in the UK, a GP cannot marry a patient?

descarado:

Your patient is your patient for life.
That's the medical ethics.
You can lose your licence by marrying such person.

He will lose his licence also when he come out from jail.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
no such laws. but since you are with UN. as a contract worker, to extend your contracts, do the females have to sleep with their bosses? or wear sexy dresses?

The are not national laws. They are based on organisations. Each organisation have their safeguarding principles. That's why you see some people getting fired because they say something like "you smell nice". It depends on the organisation. While some will let it slide, some ll make sure you pay.

cheesy grin there's no such thing on a regular. But there's nothing that's not possible, if your boss can take the risk...afterall we are all humans, we can't predict how people will behave, but it's very rare. However, any man that ll engage in such will be in for a VERY RISKY transaction Co's they UN doesn't take these things lightly. I won't even put my career on the line for such frivolous thing. It's not worth it
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by tesppidd: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
90dbest:
you must be a Yoruba, you people are so dumb. The professional ethics is all about not having romantic relationship with your patients as a doctor not with twisting it as a rape. Olodo
Your foolishness could only be found on mount Everest..

So what happened between them, is that not a romantic relationship?

Or you think a romantic relationship is only when you see Whatsapp messages of love, they go to the beach to hangout, or they take walks along the garden holding hands

grin grin grin

Mumu factoria!!!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I won't do shit for the sake of a total stranger.

I could have a billionaire nothing.

But I can drive past, you'll see me and you'll know how I roll.

Modafucker.

Lol. You will drive past. Lol.

This is a person who has never heard of Chelsea and Kensington. Who thinks mere mention of Chelsea is a football club.

You are bragging I will wish to live your kind of life. Lol.

I know you will chicken out. I'm.pretty sure you can't take up the challenge. You will bleed for a whole year.

Pick your battle carefully. The greatest achievement in your life is squeezing up in a room in London and slaving your life away .

I'm still open at anytime for your challenge, if you have any in you.

Ant claiming to be a Lion in the jungle grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Modafucker.

Lol. You will drive past. Lol.

This is a person who has never heard of Chelsea and Kensington. Who thinks mere mention of Chelsea is a football club.

You are bragging I will wish to live your kind of life. Lol.

I know you will chicken out. I'm.pretty sure you can't take up the challenge. You will bleed for a whole year.

Pick your battle carefully. The greatest achievement in your life is squeezing up in a room in London and slaving your life away .

I'm still open at anytime for your challenge, if you have any in you.

I told you about White City.

I would pull up by 9 tonight if you are still there.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by achimendy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's why the United Kingdom medical authorities gave him a light punishment

Instead of a harsher one

Yeah exactly.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I told you about White City.

I would pull up by 9 tonight if you are still there.

We are talking of a city life in the heart of London. You are talking of life in the North London.

Reason na.

Ant, reason
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

We are talking of a city life in the heart of London. You are talking of life in the North London.

Reason na.

Ant, reason

What's this one saying?

You don't live in the Strand, so what are you feeling cool about?

At best, you lodged there which just about anybody in UK can do.

You asked about my scores with women and I told you. Yet you doubted.

Is it my fault you aren't good looking?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

What's this one saying?

You don't live in the Strand, so what are you feeling cool about?

At best, you lodged there which just about anybody in UK can do.

You asked about my scores with women and I told you. Yet you doubted.

Is it my fault you aren't good looking?

Sorry , Brad Pitt of our time

Claiming to bleep Caucasian up and down because you are chiseled out of a rock.

Have they even spoken to you, to start with? Can they even understand your diction? Tell this to.people who haven't traveled before. They see you more of a monkey.

You are just bragging and poorly pathetic.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
but they were too lenient with the doctor. btw, is it nice working for the UN?

YourGFsnatcher:

The are not national laws. They are based on organisations. Each organisation have their safeguarding principles. That's why you see some people getting fired because they say something like "you smell nice". It depends on the organisation. While some will let it slide, some ll make sure you pay.

cheesy grin there's no such thing on a regular. But there's nothing that's not possible, if your boss can take the risk...afterall we are all humans, we can't predict how people will behave, but it's very rare. However, any man that ll engage in such will be in for a VERY RISKY transaction Co's they UN doesn't take these things lightly. I won't even put my career on the line for such frivolous thing. It's not worth it
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Sorry , Brad Pitt of our time

Claiming to bleep Caucasian up and down because you are chiseled out of a rock.

Have they even spoken to you, to start with? Can they even understand your diction? Tell this to.people who haven't traveled before. They see you more of a monkey.

You are just bragging and poorly pathetic.

Oh lord.

You must really be ugly.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
malware:

Don't get me wrong ooo, I'm not advocating for non-consensual coitus but discrimination against people over consensual sex is not fair. In this case for instance, the woman enjoyed her sexcapade on two occasions, only for her to report him later, for her own reasons. So people condemning him for having such a consented sex are not fair to him, because he's just obeying nature.

But at the end of the day we are not mere animals.. I mean we are the specie that can make planes, mobile phones, etc.... and that's why we operate by rules which are in place for reasons..yeah...they might not be fair sometimes ..I agree....But the rules sometimes help.....
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Oh lord.

You must really be ugly.

You stylishly chicken out of the challenge to show your worth.

You are still claiming to own an SUV in the UK, it shows you are a newbie in the UK.

Then , claiming you are good looking and bleeping white babes up and down reveals your depth. Very empty

You are very delusional. And hide behind your phone while wiping old women butt. I know your kind and type.

Next time- look at my moniker and avoid my post.

Born on the rock and hatched by the sun. Silly modafucker
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You stylishly chicken out of the challenge to show your worth.

You are still claiming to own an SUV in the UK, it shows you are a newbie in the UK.

Then , claiming you are good looking and bleeping white babes up and down reveals your depth. Very empty

You are very delusional. And hide behind your phone while wiping old women butt. I know your kind and type.

Next time- look at my moniker and avoid my post.

Born on the rock and hatched by the sun. Silly modafucker

Na wa o.

I'm not about to do anything for a total stranger.

I would drive past Kensington because it is on my route .

Other than that fvck off.

As regards sleeping with women, it's nothing to brag about. But yes, here in UK, we pull them easily.

If you can't, take a look in the mirror.

As regards, care work, nothing wrong with it .
Yet I've never done it in my life.

Could you say the same about you?

Ugly slowpoke.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
but they were too lenient with the doctor. btw, is it nice working for the UN?

The doctor shouldn't have done that.

Yes. Very well. You get to travel a lot and at least the pay is not bad..

But... u will work. You can be travelling and working at the same time.

But you are covered.

Are you doing contract with the UN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.