Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63200 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

2 for 0 pounds.

Nothing about being misguided here.

You think their girls are cheap? You think you will just be sleeping with them anyhow.

See what too much movie has caused grin cheesy
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by REALretep(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Chaiii
Pucy don finish him career embarassed
What pucy cannot do does not exist
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
no such laws. but since you are with UN. as a contract worker, to extend your contracts, do the females have to sleep with their bosses? or wear sexy dresses?

YourGFsnatcher:

grin grin no. I work with the UN
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by ukaface(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Aaah
Nigerian men , the most sought after in the mud

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You think their girls are cheap? You think you will just be sleeping with them anyhow.

See what too much movie has caused grin cheesy

I'm in UK as we speak.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I'm in UK as we speak.

And you are fucking them anyhow, right?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

And you are fucking them anyhow, right?

Make I dey boast abi na wetin you want?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Make I dey boast abi na wetin you want?

You better don't give people false hope grin grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You better don't give people false hope grin grin

That's their problem.

Na dem dey rush us.

This is my truth.

Maybe some of us have it.

But I see my guys doing just as well.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by spiceadole: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?

It's illegal to have sexual relations with your patients
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Exceed15: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Forget it! It's not a rape.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

a "vulnerable person" can give her number to the doctor, giver her address to the doctor, agree for the doctor to come to her house after the first fvck in the hospital toilet and you are saying she cant give consent.

what do u call all she did as listed by me?

Not just vulnerable person

The report also says "an unnamed female"
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

That's their problem.

Na dem dey rush us.

This is my truth.

Maybe some of us have it.

But I see my guys doing just as well.

They are rushing you, as omo Dangote that you be. Have you paid for your shared apartment, not to talk of taking them out into the city restaurant?. Keep dreaming
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

They are rushing you, abi?. Keep dreaming

Seems you aren't good looking.

grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Seems you aren't good looking.

grin

You that they see as "monkey" talking of being good looking. Have they even talked to you?

You that you are still changing pounds to naira before you spend.

You are a comedy.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 90dbest: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Mumu this one nor be brain matter..

This has to do with professional ethics.

So simple.

People like you shouting brain brain brain since morning don't even have brains in your skull, what you have is grains.
you must be a Yoruba, you people are so dumb. The professional ethics is all about not having romantic relationship with your patients as a doctor not with twisting it as a rape. Olodo
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You that they see as "monkey" talking of being good looking. Have they even talked to you?

You that you are still changing pounds to naira before you spend.

You are a comedy.

I swear, you wish you had my life.

Not joking.

grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I swear, you wish you had my life.

Not joking.

grin

For real? Let's meet up in London, if you are in town
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
The board agreed it was consensual hence the lenient punishment but a civil society group is not satisfied so took the matter to a proper court.

If they had agreed it was raped, he'd have been toast. Remember, the relationship started in June and she claimed rape in July probably because the guy is no longer interested
Roboto11:

She claimed it was rape.

The court might see merit in her claims.

The board did.

His own don finish.

UK wey women be 2 for 2 pounds.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by afrodoc2: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

She claimed it was rape.

The court might see merit in her claims.

The board did.

His own don finish.

UK wey women be 2 for 2 pounds.

The board did not punish him because he raped her. They punished him because he had sex with her. A doctor is not meant to sleep with his patient, consensual or non-consensual.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Its professional misconduct, agreed but the lady consented for sure. It looks like the doctor was no longer interested and she decided to punish him
Roboto11:

Mumu.

There have been numerous cases of white Britons losing their licence to practice for similar reasons.

If you like when you go abroad no use your brain.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by malware: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Just for u to get home to your own woman...u call that extreme self denial and pretense...

Lol

Don't get me wrong ooo, I'm not advocating for non-consensual coitus but discrimination against people over consensual sex is not fair. In this case for instance, the woman enjoyed her sexcapade on two occasions, only for her to report him later, for her own reasons. So people condemning him for having such a consented sex are not fair to him, because he's just obeying nature.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by DeepSight(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
saphiere:
God forbid this kind of gender. No sham at all.
Why men can't control their sexual urge still an unsolved puzzle.

God forbid what he created?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

For real? Let's meet up in London, if you are in town

Whereabouts in London are you?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:
I HAVE COME TO HATE WESTERN CULTURE AND LAWS.

IT IS ANTI-HUMAN AND BREEDS IRRESPONSIBILITY.

Y SHOULD YOU DRESS NAKED TO A SINGLE MAN HOUSE, HAVE SEX WITH HIM THERE AND COME BACK TO TELL US HE RAPE YOU, WHEN NO FORCE WAS APPLIED.

THIS ONE DEY BURST MY HEAD BUT I GUESS THE WHITE MAN CAN DO WHATEVER HE LIKE IN HIS COUNTRY AND SO CAN WE IN NIGERIA.
You are right... They don't only breed irresponsibility, but they breed robotic humans as well through their laws so that thinking faculty and reality of life in humans will dwindle. Human will now be programed like computers and not flexible in thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Whereabouts in London are you?

Chelsea. I'm passing by. Not domicile here but want to take you up on your challenge that I will wish to have your kind of life.

And please don't chicken out.

What about spending Saturday/Sunday in strand hotel at the central London . We meet up at the reception 7pm tomm.

Deal??
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Chelsea. I'm passing by. Not domicile here but want to take you up on your challenge that I will wish to have your kind of life.

You are in Chelsea on Match day?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

You are in Chelsea on Match day?

You see. You don't know Chelsea and Kensington.

Everything Chelsea must be a football club to you. grin

Lol
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
no such laws. but since you are with UN. as a contract worker, to extend your contracts, do the females have to sleep with their bosses? or wear sexy dresses?

YourGFsnatcher:

grin grin no. I work with the UN
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

You see. You don't know Chelsea and Kensington.

Lol

What if I told you I was close by?

I simply asked you if you were in Chelsea on match day.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

What if I told you I was close by?

I simply asked you if you were in Chelsea on match day.

Stop blabbing.

I threw you a challenge. Deal or no deal?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

Stop blabbing.

I threw you a challenge. Deal or no deal?

By 9 pm?

I'm busy somewhere.

Postcode?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.