Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Concerns About Some Things She Does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Concerns About Some Things She Does (1270 Views)

Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria / If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerns About Some Things She Does by goodness4ever(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone. I'll go straight to the point. I just hit it off with this lady a couple of months ago.

Things have been great, but I observed that during intimate times together, she's fond of teasing and sucking my nipples.

I am a guy and that's what I like to do to babes. How come she likes to do the same thing? Could she be a lesbian or bisexual?

I need honest opinions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ask yourself why do you have nipples as a Man, were you /are you a gay ,transge.nder, cisgender or bis3xual in the womb /now.

Nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by iamtardey: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
I don’t understand … the comment above tho

1 Like

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by lashout1: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
goodness4ever:

Hello everyone. I'll go straight to the point. I just hit it off with this lady a couple of months ago.

Things have been great, but I observed that during intimate times together, she's fond of teasing and sucking my nipples.

I am a guy and that's what I like to do to babes. How come she likes to do the same thing? Could she be a lesbian or bisexual?

Are you a new comer in the industry?

5 Likes

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by blackgold2018(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
She’s not a lesbian..

She’s just free with you and romantic

5 Likes

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by goodness4ever(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:
Ask yourself why do you have nipples as a Man, were you /are you a gay ,transge.nder, cisgender or bis3xual in the womb /now.

Nonsense.
I am a 'straight' guy, a heterosexual. What I don't understand is why a lady should be besotted to sucking a man's nipples.
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
goodness4ever:
I am a 'straight' guy, a heterosexual. What I don't understand is why a lady should be besotted to sucking a man's nipples.

Then why will a man do that to a lady's nipples?.

Rest if you don't have something important to ask for the day.

10 Likes

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Reminderz: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
that's what turns her on.. why are you sounding like a novice?? If you don't like it, tell her na.. I don't know how you're built but if you are well built with all the chest muscles and biceps, they love pressing and nibbling them..

2 Likes

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by goodness4ever(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Reminderz:
that's what turns her on.. why are you sounding like a novice?? If you don't like it, tell her na.. I don't know how you're built but if you are well built with all the chest muscles and biceps, they love pressing and nibbling them..

Your words are well-noted. Thanks.
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Ultimaximum: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
It is a matter of choice. Will you complain if she likes MouthAction?
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by HopeNeverDies: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lol.. I purposely come on Nairaland sometimes just to laugh off ...

Damnit!!! Bro . Ur just funny lol
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by rickleye: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
goodness4ever:

Okay - as a person who’s experienced this many times . This is my summation.

It’s meant to help you to cum quickly. Same as when she is rubbing your balls. It is also pleasant I find. Warm mouth on my nipples … in the heat of the moment … I will just explode in her.

Get your mind out of the gutter and just enjoy the experience.

1 Like

Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by rickleye: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Reminderz:

Don’t mind him joor… he’s either a novice or selfish
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Hideaki: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
She has your mumu button in her hands

Don't let her go further, Scold her to stop

Or else very soon you would sucking on her toes
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by goodness4ever(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hideaki:

😡
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by donproject2(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
lashout1:

Are you a new comer in the industry?

grin angry grin grin grin which industry if I may ask?
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by fyzaila: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
I thought all men like that act... Op i think you're the one that is weird 🤔😏
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by CasNova(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2023
No need for concerns.

You should be happy.
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by ThrillPlus: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
How could you say these lovely things give you concerns?
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by BigBasher: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:
She’s not a lesbian..

She’s just free with you and romantic

😆
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Ultimaximum: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2023
OK
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Qatar2022: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2023
goodness4ever:

You sound like a dummy
Re: Concerns About Some Things She Does by Saturn101: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Hideaki:

One man's meat is another man's poison.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using What You Studied In School In Real Life? / Marriage According To Nairaland / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.