Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme (22972 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ezenna191(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Nwoba Chika Nwoba will always miserably attack anyone in power in Ebonyi State because of the collosal loss of his PDP mafia boss. Chika Nwoba is well renown as a merchant of lie. Incidentally, he also trades the lie of being a journalist which he is not.

Nwoba chika nwoba aka worksmart, nwifuru is the most useless governor in Nigeria right now, hunger and starvation are killing all the poor ebonyians but nwifuru is busy reconstruction runway of an airport with borrowed #13billion, who do ebonyians this thing??

Soludo, Hope uzodinma is far better than Dave umahi and nwifuru

Have shame for once, hunger is destroying your people, that’s why majority of them are hawking gala and earpiece. Something that is not up to #1500, una no supposed to talk both online and offline
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by MorataFC: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
ILoveNG:

This is nothing but the pure truth.
He’s the least performing governor in South west
In South West?
The least-performing governor in Nigeria since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
So rivers sim no follow
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu

so far otti has kicked off the most import project in south south...aba/ph road.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Angelfrost(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Prof. Charles Soludo and Dapo Abiodun in the same sentence??!... This Op is drunk!

Hope Uzodinma can never do right by most Imolites, no matter how hard he tries... They just hate the man, and he knows! The only way he will win next month is by systematic and massive rigging.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ezenna191(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Nwoba chika nwoba aka worksmart, nwifuru is the most useless governor in Nigeria right now, hunger and starvation are killing all the poor ebonyians but nwifuru is busy reconstruction runway of an airport with borrowed #13billion, who do ebonyians this thing??

Soludo, Hope uzodinma is far better than Dave umahi and nwifuru

Have shame for once, hunger is destroying your people, that’s why majority of them are hawking gala and earpiece. Something that is not up to #1500, una no supposed to talk both online and offline

Nwoba Chika Nwoba will always miserably attack anyone in power in Ebonyi State because of the collosal loss of his PDP mafia boss. Chika Nwoba is well renown as a merchant of lie. Incidentally, he also trades the lie of being a journalist which he is not.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Soludo remains a total tragedy to Ndi Anambra

Which are ur worst??
It is the same Soludo agbadorians are praising today because he attacked Obi 🤣🤣
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

Mumu
Help us to list the projects

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by adeautos645(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:
cool
Are u in Ogun state brother, and which going project my brother from Ogun state governor? Kindly answer with details sir

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Cj4charles(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
MorataFC:
In South West?
The least-performing governor in Nigeria since 1999.
we will not allow you guys collect this seat of failure from the real men that deserve it, I.e people like Hope Uzodima, Yahaya Belo, Diri..

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
sleek214:
Obidients would always want to bring Soludo down because he refused to support your Messiah. Soludo is the best performing governor in the SE
Because he supported Tinubu 🤣🤣
Can u help us to mention the project he has executed that made him the best?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by FreeStuffsNG: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmm.
The first time I will not be seeing HE Yahaya Bello (Kogi) and Diri(Bayelsa) on the list of worst Governors.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LordCenturion(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dapo abiodun of ogun state should forever occupied number one.
worst governor in the history of nigeria
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Tradman: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
ItisWell22:

You mean Yahaya Bello? 😁
His real name is yeye bello

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by johngwain: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
amSTARboy:

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu

Don't mind the baggar
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Cromagnon: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
sleek214:
Obidients would always want to bring Soludo down because he refused to support your Messiah. Soludo is the best performing governor in the SE
what did he do?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by DMerciful(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Did he mention Tinubu or you have guilty conscience?
Cruise777:
cool

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BarrElChapo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Which are ur worst??

Soludo is a pig

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by themanderon: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Soludo is a massive dissapointment. People had such high hopes in him but he might end up being the worst governor in Anambra after Mbadinuju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by CoolAmbience(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??

What you wrote on Soludo is arrant nonsense.

Same applies to Hope Uzodinma. Uzodinma has a responsibility for security of lives and properties. Why didn't you comment on hoodlums attacking and killing security operatives? You expect the governor to sit and watch abi?

I am from the Old Aguata Union, OAU, just as Soludo. First, you started with a mindless lie that the Ekwuluobia Flyover commenced over a year ago. The flyover actually commenced in March this year. I attended its inauguration just two days to the State Assembly Elections. The said flyover is way more sophisticated than the three existing flyovers in Awka, it will include a modern vehicle terminal, fire service facility etc.

Why didn't you inform the public that Soludo has recruited 5,000 school teachers and that he is currently recruiting another 3,000 teachers across the State? What about healthcare workers that are being engaged?

As we speak, primary healthcare facilities in the State would soon start witnessing upgrade and extensive rehabilitation works.

What about the one youth, two skills initiative? The Solution Innovation District scheme?

See as far as I am concerned, you criticism is not constructive. I am almost certain that it is the same regarding Dapo Abiodun.

I didn't want Soludo as governor initially but I must commend his efforts in governance thus far. The popular Unizik temporary site road in Awka is currently being dualized, among others. Now, it takes just about 15 - 30 minutes to connect Awka from communities like Umunze, Ajalli, Ufuma, Awa etc.

There are critical road projects currently ongoing across the State, with several already completed, including in the LGAs that make up Omambala. If there is one area Soludo needs to step up, then it is security in view of enhancing the economy through investments and industrialization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Andrea781: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Sense is far from you

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by fummylolah: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2023
I beg , nobody should drag first position with Dapo Abiodun o. I don’t know why Ogun Statw has been so unfortunate when it comes to choosing a leader. Some part of Ogun State that are close to Lagos State are even begging to be bought over by Lagos state. Terrible leaders that have no fear of God.

mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by UNDFTD: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??

Soludo and Hopeless Uzodinjo MUST pay for the killings that they have supervised in Biafra land, especially that shot and ugly 419er Uzodinjo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by biina: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
If Eleyii claims that he is 2nd worst governor ever in Nigeria, nobody dares to claim to be 1st!!!

If you dream that your governor is worse than Eleyii, you should wake up and apologize!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by viodemus: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
You are right. Right now sha, nobody is anything to write home about.
Soludo is more of a disappointment and a pure deceiver. A useless wanna be intellect. You cannot deceive Anambra without consequences. He used to shout around - I built the cbn, but he has been underground borrowing everywhere, during his CNN tenure - 16 billion dollars for electricity went missing, a Nigerian patriot- Bola ige died, etc. Soludo, is a deceiver like many nigerian leaders, but he has no wisdom at all.

Uzodinma - is a gra gra power hungry and tribal seller. He took the SE money to go train igbo and Christian destroyers in the middle east.

Alex Otti -- is talking about sea port. No wisdom in that. That is like a white elephant project.

Others have their own. No outstanding leader yet. I think Adeleke is the most compassionate leader for now, he means well for Osun state, but compassion is just one leadership characteristics. The hateful tribalist criminal in aso rock has poisoned the mind of the people nationally, Nzuzuari was a curse to Nigeria, and now this current criminal is taking it to another curseful level never imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by nkwoemeka(m): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2023
He is entitled to his opinion, for me Edo governor comes first followed by kogi.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LordSeth0: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2023
Abeg them need to put Yahaya Adoza Bello of Kogi state as number 1

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by eminikansoso(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:
Nonessential thread to bash Igbo governors.

Soludo is the real target of your hopeless smear campaign.
If Anambra State indigenes, foreigners and all residents of Anambra State do not praise Soludo in the next two to three years, the op will make heaven but if otherwise which I knew the op is trying to paint Soludo black op and his or her employer will ruth in the hell.
The man that was busy repairing the roads across Anambra State. People don't exercise patience or do they think Rome is built in a day.
In fact thunder will strikes you for your misleading information on the governor of Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Emmani360(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Very biased and stupid write up. Obiano built 3 flyovers in months? , flyovers that were built more like a retaining wall and lack the structural integrity you will see in a proper flyover. Even a greater percentage of the funds for the said flyovers had already been disbursed under Peter Obi. Yes, we in a way expected magic from Soludo but even at his current pace, if he can finish all the road projects he started within his first year in office, then he is on course to beat Obiano hands down in the area of road construction.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by MasterTee007: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2023
why bring up Awolowo and what exactly the f**k you mean by Awolowo head talkless of Azikwe as if Azikwe is superior. Just stick to your topic and let the dead breathe.

mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Few years from now the same pple telling us Soludo is the worst governor in Nigeria today will come back again to tell us he's an angel and that he's the best person to govern Nigeria. U guys did it to Peter Obi and now he's the messiah. Thank God i have a mind of my own.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by petertony: 2:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Abiodun is the worst,have being to many state in Nigeria,haven't seen a governor so insensitive like him.road zero,nothing to show for 5yrs....alagbole Road abandoned, akute lambe dead trap...ofada mowe..u have to park at the border and treat to ur house...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empty Seats, As GEJ Addresses The UN General Assembly / We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Proscribed IPOB Members Protest In Aba Today,say IGP Can't Intimidate Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.