Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta (4340 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel / 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ohh God Why Did You Bless Us With Oil And Course Us With A Bad Governor In Delta

Uduaghan is a course from God over our sins, God have mercy upon us, we are dying of hunger in the midst of plenty. How can a state governor lie a very cheap lie like this. He spoke to Delta students and unemployed graduates on phone that  was put on a loud speaker mode on the 21st October 2011 that he was not going to accept Mosheshe's resignation on the ground that the young man was dear to him. Little did he know that his voice was recorded by unemployed youths. He said this in the presence of his Special Adviser on security matters(Rear Admiral John Kpokpogri rtd) and the youths who occupy the government house. Uduaghan pleaded with the youths to leave the government house promising to address the issue of unemployment that made the SA to resign before 9am on 23rd October 2011. The youths gave an ultimatum of 10am, failure to address the issue of unemployment, they will shut down Warri and his birth day slated for 23rd will be disrupted.
Instead of inviting representatives of the youth groups, he sent a thief Commissioner who is to a large extent responsible for the unemployment situation to meet with the youth, the commissioner who is in charge of water resources was held hostage under the rain and molested by the angry unemployed graduates who saw him as part of the problem.
He was allowed to go before the youth mobilized into the street to shut down the town
By 7pm of 23rd October 2011, the governor announced that the SA has been sacked. A man who resign his appointment since  the 19th of October 2011 with a copy where the official who received it at the office of the SSG stamped and wrote original copy received by me.
OHH! THE GOVERNOR LIED A CHEAP LIE. WE ARE DOOMED IN DELTA STATE.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Emma bin oduagan is a product of pdp and there is nothing good that can come from that part startingy from the president to the least councillor in Nigeria.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ohh my God, have mercy upon us. here is the letter

Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Beaf: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Emma bin oduagan is a product of pdp and there is nothing good that can come from that part startingy from the president to the least councillor in Nigeria.

If you wanna sing about Uduaghan, thats your call.
. . .But about PDP? Just look what happened in Lagos yesterday! Who won the juciest LGA wards? No be PDP?
Keep singing your tired song while the man on the street dances to a different tune.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
see

Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by monkeyleg: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
Thsi one serious oh. O boy send am go give better newspaper make dem publish am
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Rhino5dm: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
How can a governor decend this low? @ OP, If your account is actually true.

This is reaaaally baaad! So, Emma bin Uduaghan chooses to paying OBJ 2 billion naira monthly, than addressing the plight of these unemployed graduates?. I pity those guys.

You see, the reason why we opted for Great Ogboru? Little wonder this cold hearted animal was appointing murderer standing trials as a commissioner. I cant just fathom how these vampires can justify their acts of wickedness toward the masses. May the good lord be with the youths undergoing this unwarranted hardship and misfortune.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Odunnu: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Serious kasala
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Rhino5dm: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
Only a fool will be singing party politics against candidate credentials at this age of time. I choose Ameachi( PDP)against that roque Abiye sekibo(ACN), i went for Mimiko(LP) against all those vultures hanging on for carcass including the idiota under ACN banner.

I went for Okorocha Rochas(APGA) against that short devil. . .I went for Great Ogboru against Emma bin Uduaghan. Presently, am cordinating for Timi Alaibi against that theif Temipriye Silva. You see, why i call people like you foools, that cant see anything beyond their nose. Transformation of Nigeria should be the driving force to any sensible mind.

I make my money genuienly, by working hard for it. Rather than sit and lick any dirty arse for peanuts.

Beaf:

. . .But about PDP? Just look what happened in Lagos yesterday! Who won the juciest LGA wards? No be PDP?
Keep singing your tired song while the man on the street dances to a different tune.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Why are you so fond of lying just to support a Party famous for nothing other than misrule? If it is not "PDP is reforming" then it is "PDP is dominating". Why not show us who won the "juciest" LGA areas since it is either you are the boss of LASIEC or , as usual, you are working to your own agenda of lies and deciet concieved in your deranged brain that is always taking flights of fantasy.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/30107-lagos-lg-poll-acn-leads-4-lasiec-officials-in-police-custody-protests-in-somolu-obalende-eredo-pdp-others-to-head-for-tribunal

THE Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) is leading in the local government election held across the 57 local government and council development areas of Lagos State on Saturday,

recording victory in seven local government areas, leaving the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with one local government.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/7156/2011/10/24/acn_maintains_lead_lagos_council_poll.html

LEADERSHIP gathered that the ruling Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) was still maintaining the lead in the state as unofficial results released to some-state owned media houses indicated that majority of the seats had been won by the ACN candidates.
As at the time of filing this report, the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC) had not officially released results even as it had become obvious that the ACN seems to have won some LGs and LCDAs.
But there was mild drama in Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA when Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Ghana, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, led his supporters to protest the non-release of the results for the area which he claimed his son, Ibrahim Olajide, won.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
This governor is grooming the corrupt speaker who is also the contractor handling the independent power project IPP that only existed on papers and our N27 billion hanging in the air to take over from him by 2015. Deltans, how long shall we remain in bondage. He has bribed all the news papers with our  money. DRTV was quick to announced that the SA has been sacked but fail to announce how the police try hard to prevent angry unemployed youths from setting the station ablaze over what they called complicity in the whole  issue
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by bestofthisyear(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Leave God out of it.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2011
So its impossible to have a honest politician? cry
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Pukkah: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2011
It's a pity that after 50 years of independence, Nigeria is still trying to resolve leadership question. When will the people begin to have access to the benefits of good governance?  

How did Uduaghan, whom President Jonathan campaigned for, happen on the people of Delta state? What are the people of the state doing to ensure that he's either impeached or not followed by a worse or a similar person?
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by ezme(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2011
deltans would vote wisely come 2015
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=15pt]let dem reap d fruits of their votes, uduaghan for third term>>>
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by otokx(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

[size=15pt]let dem reap d fruits of their votes, uduaghan for third term>>>
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy wink

supported
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by rhymz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
This is serious. I see the governor being inpeached sooner or later
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by martinosi: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
TRASH, Africa is blessed with resource, but non-africans do not want you to benefit from it ! period!
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
imo state really made me proud, grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

deltans were dulling, collection money, carrying guns and snatching ballot papers,

now its thesame people that are complaining,

i thought d 500 box dat u sold ur votes for would last u for 4 years, ?? undecided undecided undecided

whether e reach or e no reach, una must manage dat N500 for 4years, tongue tongue
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

[size=15pt]let dem reap d fruits of their votes,   uduaghan for third term>>>
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy wink
Who told you he was voted in? Great Ogboru was voted, and not dat emma bin uduaghan n his good for nothing party PDP. The truth remains 'there is no governor in Delta State.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Delta State is in the hands of dogs.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
Floxyluv:

Delta State is in the hands of dogs.

was ohakim voted in when he almost won?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by gascoign1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Only a fool will be singing party politics against candidate credentials at this age of time. I choose Ameachi( PDP)against that roque Abiye sekibo(ACN), i went for Mimiko(LP) against all those vultures hanging on for carcass including the idiota under ACN banner.

I went for Okorocha Rochas(APGA) against that short devil. . .I went for Great Ogboru against Emma bin Uduaghan. Presently, am cordinating for Timi Alaibi against that theif Temipriye Silva. You see, why i call people like you foools, that cant see anything beyond their nose. Transformation of Nigeria should be the driving force to any sensible mind.

I make my money genuienly, by working hard for it. Rather than sit and lick any dirty arse for peanuts.

You said it all, the idiot who calls himself cow beef or beaf should have buried his sick and doomed head in the mud of shame,
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
I really pity Delta State.

A State with so much potentials in the hands of PDP dogs
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Demdem(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

My kind of man. Honest men occupying the right positions is what we need and not the likes of this Dog, the retardeen etc.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by Emmy3(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf,
make ur NL fanz proud. .
Say the Truth about Emma bin Uduaghan
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by RickyRoss1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

WELL SAID MY BROTHER.
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by texazzpete(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
Weren't you there when the CAN president Ayo Oritsejafor was telling everyone that Uduaghan's victory was 'ordained by God' and was 'God's word for Delta people'? With backing of the corrupt elite and the clergy, the man is sitting pretty on the throne!

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/5141-uduaghan-in-victory-thanksgiving.html

The President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has advised politicians in Delta State against unwarranted attack on the governor-elect, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan over his victory in the governorship election.
Speaking at his Word of Life Bible Church during a Thanksgiving Service for Uduaghan and his deputy, Prof. Amos Agbe Utuama, over their hard-fought victory at the polls, Oritsejafor cautioned that attacking or harbouring evil thoughts against Uduaghan could amount to attacking God over his choice.
The CAN President’s advice came on the backdrop of threats by some members of the opposition over the electoral victory of Uduaghan. He warned that the era of violence in the state had passed, adding that anybody who attempts to drag the state back to the dark days of violence would face the wrath of God.

So you see, apparently if you criticize Uduaghan's administration, you risk being hit by the wrath of God (according to your CAN president)  grin
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Orode Uduaghan, Uduaghan ugly daughter is set to marry an arrangement marriage
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Orode Uduaghan, Uduaghan ugly daughter is set to marry an arrangement marriage
Re: We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta by UYCO: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2011
system failure in delta state government

(1) (2) (Reply)

New PDP BoT, Ahmadu Ali Likely To Emerge / Which Is Better For Nigeria: Breaking Up Or Ethnic Mixing? / Wounded Biafran Protesters In Onitsha Anambra State Today - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.