Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? (4015 Views)

Which Corrupt Yoruba Politician(s) Do Yorubas Hate Like Igbos Hate OUK, Okorocha / Do Yorubas Hate Igbos? / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Tobichimezie: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2023
Only the poor and jobless from each tribes practice the hate cause that's the seed the politicians plant to keep Nigerians distracted while they steal all the money and enrich their families...have you ever seen the big moguls and top celebrities from the East and West express hatred towards each other? cause those ones no get wahala, petty tribalism is the last thing on their minds when they can benefit from each other and make more money...na mostly poor people dey carry tribalism for head like a badge of honor.

Also it seems Nigerians in the diaspora are more enlightened than their counterparts back home, I stay in the USA and majority of my closest friends whom I went to school with and parley with are Yorubas, go to Texas and see how Igbos and Yorubas relate like best of friends. Nigeria has really destroyed the psyche of the people, and that's why the country is the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Godfullsam(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2023
onumadu:

See how they measure progress and development!
No light, no good school, no good hospital, no security (Fulani is killing them in their lands), nothing to show, except that one criminal from their land stole elections and is pretending to lead while Naira goes down the toilet.
Chai, God why do Igbo have to share one country with these types of retarded groups? shocked

Are there good road, good hospital, security, stable electricity, good school etc in your region?

Are fulani, UGM, IPOB etc not killing people in your region? The last time I checked, the SW is still far more secured than the SE.

I ask you again, what is/are the achievements of the igbos that gives you the impression that yorubas are envious of them?

Answer the question and stop derailing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Godwin4444: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2023
onumadu:

People like you are the reason why Igbo just are tired of sharing Nigeria with you.
You are here bragging about innocent villagers killed by people who were supposed to be protecting them?
But then when armed groups in the east kill soldiers and police in large numbers, you turn around to lament and call them terrorists.
You say nothing happens each time Nigeria soldiers kill 200 in the east but go berserk each time armed groups engage the killers.
Don't you see that you have half vision. You see the cause but refuse to see the effect. lol
The people who are being humiliated in Nigeria are the ones who fled their ancestral lands to Benin republic, and who has a Fulani emir.
there’s a saying in Yoruba that goes thus

When u misbehave after been cautioned people will b forced to tell u d story of your forefathers

That’s exactly d case of igbos in Nigeria

U people take delight in calling people coward, so they have to tell u d story of your forefathers

If u respect others they won’t tell u humiliating stories of your tribe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by sukar886: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Na poor people the hate , oya for example, check davido and cubana chief prist, are they not good friends, no be yoruba and ibo, na those poor once the hate... I rest my case
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by onumadu: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Are there good road, good hospital, security, stable electricity, good school etc in your region?

Are fulani, UGM, IPOB etc not killing people in your region? The last time I checked, the SW is still far more secured than the SE.

I ask you again, what is/are the achievements of the igbos that gives you the impression that yorubas are envious of them?

Answer the question and stop derailing..

I told you before that Yorubas feelings towards the Igbo is mostly FEAR based. They both fear and envy Igbo.
Even documentaries from the civil war by foreign news correspondents cited envy/jealousy as the reason behind the anti-Igbo propaganda even then.
The envy part is mostly because secretly Yoruba covet certain Igbo traits that they don't have.
For example Igbo can settle in hostile places and still thrive there despite the hostility by locals (example Lagos and the omonile problems), while Yoruba are frightened of the East.
Take another issue of Fulani oppressing Yoruba in their land, and having a Fulani emir there at Ilorin, something impossible in the East.
The thing is that Yoruba secretly want to acquire some Igbo traits and that is why their men rush Igbo women.
On the contrary Igbo men don't want Yoruba traits, and that is why Igbo men stay away from Yoruba women. They want their children to be half-Igbo, even though they would still treacherously brand them "omo ale" when those children grow up to contest for political positions: example GRV.
South West is NOT more secured than South East. That is part of the Yoruba propaganda against Igbo.
No part of Igboland is under Fulani occupation, and our people are not refugees in Benin republic.
There you have it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by onumadu: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Tobichimezie:
Only the poor and jobless from each tribes practice the hate cause that's the seed the politicians plant to keep Nigerians distracted while they steal all the money and enrich their families...have you ever seen the big moguls and top celebrities from the East and West express hatred towards each other? cause those ones no get wahala, petty tribalism is the last thing on their minds when they can benefit from each other and make more money...na mostly poor people dey carry tribalism for head like a badge of honor.

Also it seems Nigerians in the diaspora are more enlightened than their counterparts back home, I stay in the USA and majority of my closest friends whom I went to school with and parley with are Yorubas, go to Texas and see how Igbos and Yorubas relate like best of friends. Nigeria has really destroyed the psyche of the people, and that's why the country is the way it is.

Oga speak for yourself. lol
You sound like one of those Igbo that live in delusion and hand over their daughters to Yoruba men who are hunting for Igbo genes.
Open your eyes very well and watch your back before it is too late.
Asikwana na onwero onye gwalu gi.
Ukpana okpoko buru, nti chiri ya. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Godfullsam(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2023
onumadu:

I told you before that Yorubas feelings towards the Igbo is mostly FEAR based. They both fear and envy Igbo.
Even documentaries from the civil war by foreign news correspondents cited envy/jealousy as the reason behind the anti-Igbo propaganda even then.
The envy part is mostly because secretly Yoruba covet certain Igbo traits that they don't have.
For example Igbo can settle in hostile places and still thrive there despite the hostility by locals (example Lagos and the omonile problems), while Yoruba are frightened of the East.
Take another issue of Fulani oppressing Yoruba in their land, and having a Fulani emir there at Ilorin, something impossible in the East.
The thing is that Yoruba secretly want to acquire some Igbo traits and that is why their men rush Igbo women.
On the contrary Igbo men don't want Yoruba traits, and that is why Igbo men stay away from Yoruba women. They want their children to be half-Igbo, even though they would still treacherously brand them "omo ale" when those children grow up to contest for political positions: example GRV.
South West is NOT more secured than South East. That is part of the Yoruba propaganda against Igbo.
No part of Igboland is under Fulani occupation, and our people are not refugees in Benin republic.
There you have it.

Stop deceiving yourself boy. There is nothing envy in your hate - filled Igbo trait.
Your ability to settle just anywhere including hostile places is a bad trait that no one prays to adopt. It is clear sign that your region is terrible and more hostile than those places.

For God's how do you expect a sane yoruba man to leave his region and go settle down in the east? How on earth is that possible?
Be honest with yourself, if you are fortunate to be a yoruba, will you leave lagos, Ibadan, ogun, akure etc to go and settle in anambra or Abia. What will you say you were looking for, that you can not find in the SW?

I have never seen any place where a yoruba man forced an Igbo girl into marriage. We marry them because they obliged to our proposals and a woman will not settle down with you if she doesn't find you desirable.

So, I will say we are desirable men and that is why your ladies are queueing to marry us grin.
Goan do your research very well, you will discover that yoruba men don't settle for just any Igbo girls, they hand-pick the best among your ladies, leaving shaft for you guys.
If our girls are not Marrying your men, that one no concern me o grin. Maybe you guys are not attractive compared to your yoruba counterparts.

On fulanis occupying yoruba land with ilorin as a case study. Last time I checked, kwara state is in the north central. It has 19 local govt, goan check the names of all the local government chairmen, check the official language spoken in the emir's palace and the names and tribe of the democratic governors of kwara state since it creation. I don't need to say more on this..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Yorubas don't hate Ibo

Ibos are just trying hard to form victims

Ghana hate Ibo

Malaysia hate Ibo

North hate Ibo

Muslim hate Ibo

Yoruba hate Ibo

We don't care about the hates...We are not slaves and refugees like others..

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Cruise777: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

We don't care about the hates...We are not slaves and refugees like others..

Hahahahahahaha

refugee
/ˌrɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"tens of thousands of refugees fled their homes

So why are your parents in Ikotun Lagos Yoruba land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by tartar9(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2023
hegelian:

im a yoruba man and we dont hate igbos neither does igbo hate yoruba..only tinubu minions hate igbo and its all for political gains to deflect the real issues they are guilty of...if tinubu fall down and die today, yoruba race will have peace and the fight will be shifted within them tinubu boys and nigerians shall finally be free..what we had before was healthy rivalry which is fun and progressive until tinubu enter national politics with Buhari and tsunami was let loose..the greatest undoing for nigerians in tinibu moving from regional power broker to national..it destroyed every fabrics of the nation and we are even yet to feel the full weight of it...
Majority of Yoruba votes proudly went to Tinubu. According to your logic that makes majority of Yoruba's haters of igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:

refugee
/ˌrɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"tens of thousands of refugees fled their homes

So why are your parents in Ikotun Lagos Yoruba land

Thanks for the 1966 history lessons..Igboland appreciates it..

Fast forward to 2023...The present refugees are currently in Benin Republic 2023 gist oo,no be history..

We own Ikotun...I repeat we Own it..It was paid for in 1987..

Rest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by 90dbest: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Tobichimezie:

You are of those naive And deluded Igbo who brings problem and shame to reasonable igbo. Maybe you had better Job than Gbadebo Rhodes who contested gubernatorial election in Lagos who yorubas demonize just because his mother is an Igbo woman. Just imagine what they would be done to him if he is full-fledged Igbo. Just because Yoruba are cowards in nature, they don't openly display their hatred for fear of violent backclash from lgbo. They usually employ blackmailing thru spreading false propoganda against other tribes. Ask any body who has worked with them in office or workplace, they will tell you that Yoruba are only good at snitching. Just go back and check those your so-called friends will find they had snitched on you many times without you knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Antivirus92(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Your comment reeks of victim mentality.
that's the normal thing u would say....
I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Johncables402: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lazy,jealous and hungry Yorubas hate Igbos because we're better in everything and we dominate the economy of the South West

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by jerk: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:
You are of those naive And deluded Igbo who brings problem and shame to reasonable igbo. Maybe you had better Job than Gbadebo Rhodes who contested gubernatorial election in Lagos who yorubas demonize just because his mother is an Igbo woman. Just imagine what they would be done to him if he is full-fledged Igbo. Just because Yoruba are cowards in nature, they don't openly display their hatred for fear of violent backclash from lgbo. They usually employ blackmailing thru spreading false propoganda against other tribes. Ask any body who has worked with them in office or workplace, they will tell you that Yoruba are only good at snitching. Just go back and check those your so-called friends will find they had snitched on you many times without you knowing.
I hadn't initially planned to comment on this topic, but this response compelled me to do so. When I first started my career, my company posted me to Lagos. However, I eventually resigned and applied for a transfer to the East. You might wonder what prompted this decision.

In my office, I was the only Igbo in my department, although we had another colleague from Benue and one from Cross River. The rest of the employees were Yorubas. Unfortunately, my experience with them was far from enjoyable as they often engaged in backbiting, making derogatory tribal comments in their language about Igbo people. Everytime you hear them saying omo ibo this omo ibo that despite my efforts to build connections, they kept their distance for no apparent reason. If I were to recount what I went through in just two years, you'd sympathize with me.

Eventually, after nearly two years of requesting a transfer, I was relocated to Enugu. Interestingly, I met three Yorubas at our company in Enugu who were enjoying the working conditions and the love shown to them by my Igbo brothers and sisters contrary to the way my colleagues treated me in Lagos.
I would categorically tell you from my own experience that yorubas are the most tribalistic being I ever encountered and their hatred for Igbos is just out of envy. They fear competition from the Igbos that's why they hated us so much.

I'm grateful that I'm now running my own business and not working for anyone else. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to share this, even though it occurred eight years ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Godfullsam(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
killsmith:
Go and pity your wretched father

I know you will end it up with insult since you have nothing meaningful to say.

It is typical of you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by killsmith(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

I know you will end it up with insult since you have nothing meaningful to say.

It is typical of you guys
You call me ungrateful and you expect me to be nice to you?
You must be a destined joker.
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by 90dbest: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
jerk:

I hadn't initially planned to comment on this topic, but this response compelled me to do so. When I first started my career, my company posted me to Lagos. However, I eventually resigned and applied for a transfer to the East. You might wonder what prompted this decision.

In my office, I was the only Igbo in my department, although we had another colleague from Benue and one from Cross River. The rest of the employees were Yorubas. Unfortunately, my experience with them was far from enjoyable as they often engaged in backbiting, making derogatory tribal comments in their language about Igbo people. Everytime you hear them saying omo ibo this omo ibo that despite my efforts to build connections, they kept their distance for no apparent reason. If I were to recount what I went through in just two years, you'd sympathize with me.

Eventually, after nearly two years of requesting a transfer, I was relocated to Enugu. Interestingly, I met three Yorubas at our company in Enugu who were enjoying the working conditions and the love shown to them by my Igbo brothers and sisters contrary to the way my colleagues treated me in Lagos.
I would categorically tell you from my own experience that yorubas are the most tribalistic being I ever encountered and their hatred for Igbos is just out of envy. They fear competition from the Igbos that's why they hated us so much.

I'm grateful that I'm now running my own business and not working for anyone else. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to share this, even though it occurred eight years ago.

Our experiences are similar, I worked in a particular company in Ikeja after writing my weac.and the company had Yoruba and Igbo staffs, yorubas as usual were scheming and snitching against any Igbo worker they think can pose a strong competition to them. Unfortunately, most Lagos-brought up Igbo boys there are so naive and not discerning enough to look beyond the surface. Me, having just came to Lagos from onitsha were more street wise , physically rugged and even academically intelligence than most of those yorubas and those Lagos born Igbos, forget Lagos hype. I positioned my self to confront Yoruba tribalistic scheming and also to defend and enlighten my Igbo co workers who stupidly fratenize with them thereby exposing themselves to snitching. It came to a point that I had to physically fight them in the company one day , I used pallets to wound as many I cud lay my hand one. After that incident, they all mellowed down and began to fear anything or any body that has to do with me , I was like the unofficial headman.Before any decisions would be made they would ask for my input to avoid my Wahala. When I got admitted to university and want leave, my Igbo co workers were all sad, saying now I'm going the Yoruba will now have a field day to start their tribalistic scheming, even our Igbo supervisor shook my hand and revealed to me that he had been receiving many reports about my stubbornness but he ignored them because he understood what I was fighting against . The point is, most Igbos are not even aware that Yoruba hatred of Igbo is not an individual affair, but rather national and cultural agenda. And it takes brutal force and even more hatred from us to stop them. Or else, if they get the means the wiil launch genocide against us. The hate and envy is deeper than most people thought . I could be have said more but , ubosi nta ka achua na Owerri nchi.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by onumadu: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
jerk:

What you just said is exactly the same experience of other Igbo who have worked with Yoruba.
Nothing but the truth.
The funny thing is that in the East, they are enjoying Igbo egalitarianism ( Igbo people are treating them well) -you know Igbo culture treats stranger better than locals.
Yoruba would call it inferiority complex, but that is part why I said that Igbo and Yoruba cannot exist in the same country.
Our values are vastly different.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by onumadu: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:
Our experiences are similar, I worked in a particular company in Ikeja after writing my weac.and the company had Yoruba and Igbo staffs, yorubas as usual were scheming and snitching against any Igbo worker they think can pose a strong competition to them. Unfortunately, most Lagos-brought up Igbo boys there are so naive and not discerning enough to look beyond the surface. Me, having just came to Lagos from onitsha were more street wise , physically rugged and even academically intelligence than most of those yorubas and those Lagos born Igbos, forget Lagos hype. I positioned my self to confront Yoruba tribalistic scheming and also to defend and enlighten my Igbo co workers who stupidly fratenize with them thereby exposing themselves to snitching. It came to a point that I had to physically fight them in the company one day , I used pallets to wound as many I cud lay my hand one. After that incident, they all mellowed down and began to fear anything or any body that has to do with me , I was like the unofficial headman.Before any decisions would be made they would ask for my input to avoid my Wahala. When I got admitted to university and want leave, my Igbo co workers were all sad, saying now I'm going the Yoruba will now have a field day to start their tribalistic scheming, even our Igbo supervisor shook my hand and revealed to me that he had been receiving many reports about my stubbornness but he ignored them because he understood what I was fighting against . The point is, most Igbos are not even aware that Yoruba hatred of Igbo is not an individual affair, but rather national and cultural agenda. And it takes brutal force and even more hatred from us to stop them. Or else, if they get the means the wiil launch genocide against us. The hate and envy is deeper than most people thought . I could be have said more but , ubosi nta ka achua na Owerri nchi.

Absolute truth.
In fact a lot of them plan genocide against Igbo in their hearts daily, but they haven't studied the Igbo well.
Igbo proverb says that the same twig cannot pluck a wise person's eyes twice.
Whatever genocide they are planning in their heads will dry up in their heads, because latter day Igbo know exactly what they are planning, unlike the 60s Igbo that thought they were dealing with fellow countrymen.
Igbo now know that Yoruba see Nigeria as a vehicle for Igbo subjugation. They don't love Nigeria. They only love Nigeria as vehicle to implement their hate on Igbo.
It took us 60 years to draw out the sword of hate, and they can NEVER out-hate us this time. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Odogwuzack: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
They are always bitter and jealous anytime you defeat them in a contest, they believe they are better than anyone but they are the least among humans. They blame the Yorubas for all Nigerian woes and always like to accuse others of betrayer of Southern unity but here is a short transcript about their parents:

_ They betrayed the rest of the South and took side with the North when the entire South wanted secession to be included in our constitution in the late 50s
_ They formed the first democratic government with the Northerners against the wish of the rest of the South only to be rewarded with mere "ceremonial president"
_ They sabotaged Ijaw attempt at breaking away in the 60s before their own karma came.
_ They voted Shagari, a Northerner against Awolowo (fellow Southerner) in 1979 against the interest of the entire South.
_Even in 1993 when another Southerner won an election in every geopolitical zone in the country, he still lost in their cursed land.

Let me stop here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by VEHINTOLAR: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yoruba hate Igbo !
South Africans hate Igbo!
Ghanaians hate Igbo!
Hausa hate Igbo !
Fulani hate Igbo !
Ijaws hate Igbo !
Ikwere hate Igbo !
Malaysians hate Igbo!
Indians hate Igbo !
Everybody hates Igbo !

Is it difficult to know who is actually the problem here ? No,I don't think it's difficult ! If Igbo people are ready to cure themselves of all this "hatred" from Nigeria to South Africa,from Ghana to Malaysia,etc,they will look inward and accept the simple truth that they are the PROBLEMS ! Everyone can't just hate Igbo alone,all at the same time !

So fe gbo Omo ibo,as in do you wanna know ? I hate you with my full chest 'cause I hate it when a nobody sees himself as somebody ! Empty chest beating mofos from erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by truthhurtsnaira: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Igbo hate themselves and Yorubas hate themselves,

Greed, jealousy, and know it all dey do am…

Just that Yoruba take it all to Igbo when Igbo that do themselves dont do it to them…..
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Odogwuzack: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
jerk:

How did you know the Yorubas in Enugu were enjoying themselves. The Yorubas that dare not argue politics with you or go out to vote on election day lol

Nobody can try the nonsense you do in Yorubaland with you in the East, fact!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Odogwuzack: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:

You used Chinedu Gbadebo that has been insulting Yorubas since 2012 as example but you forgot to add Adeleke's family that have several Igbo women in their family and have had 2 persons in the family ruled Osun as state Governors. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Odogwuzack: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:

Title of your fictional movie pls?

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by VEHINTOLAR: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:

It's laughable,an irony indeed,that a descendant of some village dwelling Osu slaves are today calling the people (Yoruba) whose forebears conquered territories far beyond the shores of today's Nigeria cowards ! The history of your forebears was nothing but that of slavery and servitude ! Your progenitors were nothing but ijaw slaves and that was why they were sold in such a huge number during the transatlantic slave trades ! Ode,have you asked yourself why the only "brave man" recorded in your entire tasteless history was one "Okonkwo", a fictional character in a Chinua Achebe's play - Things Fall Apart ?!

Werey gbogbo,from second class citizens now to fourth class ! Una neva see anything yet ! Those brainwashed Yoruba youths who voted for your parckaged fraud called Obituary can now see we have been telling them about you village dwelling monkeys from that erosion ravaged jungles of cannibals!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by VEHINTOLAR: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Thanks for the 1966 history lessons..Igboland appreciates it..

Fast forward to 2023...The present refugees are currently in Benin Republic 2023 gist oo,no be history..

We own Ikotun...I repeat we Own it..It was paid for in 1987..

Rest

Come out and say it loud if dem born your father well that nnyamiris like you own Ikotun ! Mtchew,village dwelling monkey from Alaigbo !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by VEHINTOLAR: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Odin13:

Tutorial teacher teaching nonsense

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria.. and where every elites reside and go job hunting

Not even seen as Yoruba land as of 60’s.. Yoruba start laying claim in Lagos after awolowo tribal rant..

Till tomorrow Zik remains Zik if Africa!!!
Awolowo the tribal champion of Yoruba land..

Zik remains the first president of Nigeria.. weda ceremonial or not.. I mean the first and only king of Nigeria and southern Cameroon..
If not for hatred in you .. you for not make that comment..
He got that position as a nationalist.. awolowo being tribal never got it .. but sat as opposition. Under his tribal action group.

University college Ibadan was build by policy of derivation ..
Same ife..
have you been to UNN..?

The tribalism of awo was so nauseating that it landed him in prison..
Nigeria remains a country .. as a nationalist Zik appointed all Nigerians from different tribes across the country into offices in different part of the country

Reason an Hausa man was a representative in Enugu .. who cares?

Yoruba and tribalism

Yoruba sees everything tru the tribal lens .. even from your own post..

Zikist are all over Africa..

Awoist remains a Yoruba thing..

I’m not here to measure dick with you.. you ask if a Yoruba man that envies igbos and called them names ..

And I’d educate you.. you responding with gibberish is if thread..
I deliberately reply this post.. to clear ignorance of readers

As you can see .. you know nothing escort what they told you.

The highlighted parts of your gibberish gave you away as an empty braggart who knows nothing actually but likes to project a make believe personality while hiding behind a cheap "chinko" phone !

Olodo like you,was it every part of Lagos then that was the FCT ? Ode,village dwelling monkey from Alaigbo,who did not know that there was a clear difference between Lagos State and the Federal Capital Territory,which was carved out of Lagos State ! See this idiot from hell;yen,yen,yen,"not even seen as Yoruba land as of 60's", mumu! Now bring your flat head here, let's me pummel it a bit since it's just big for nothing ! The entire parts of Lagos Mainland,some parts of Island,towns like Epe,Ikorodu,etc were integral parts of the old Western Region;only a tiny part of today's Lagos Island was the FCT territory! Go and ask those who have a semblance of knowledge in your village and come back here with your findings.

Another thing,your greedy Azikiwe actually wanted to be the PREMIER OF WESTERN REGION,as earlier told you,greater parts of Lagos was inclusive of the region. So,what nonsense are you saying ? Instead of spewing craps,you guys should be worried why an Igbo man would choose to run away from his own native land/people and preferred instead to be Premier of Yoruba people! The answer is very simple;what Azikiwe saw then is still the same thing that is still bringing you monkeys in droves from your barren land to Lagos and every part of the South West,Yorubaland till today ! You can prove us wrong by staying in your various erosion ravaged land/villages of primitive cannibals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by Pristine664: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2023
onumadu:

Oga speak for yourself. lol
You sound like one of those Igbo that live in delusion and hand over their daughters to Yoruba men who are hunting for Igbo genes.
Open your eyes very well and watch your back before it is too late.
Asikwana na onwero onye gwalu gi.
Ukpana okpoko buru, nti chiri ya. cool

But why will a normal Yoruba person hunt for Igbo genes??
I know that you know you are saying rubbish but you just want to feel good about yourself. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday / Check The Tweet El-rufai Deleted / U.S. Forces Have Conducted A Hostage Rescue Operation In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.