Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday (4018 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Ignorance kills. The genesis of biafra is the fact that Buhari won the election. After reading a few articles i came to a conclusion that GEJ needs to be probed. A silent sword is the sharpest. Ever since IPOB protest started GEJ never for once sincerely condemn their action.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ORACLE1975(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Madness

5 Likes

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by sleazy5(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
Ignorance kills. The genesis of biafra is the fact that Buhari won the election. After reading a few articles i came to a conclusion that GEJ needs to be probed. A silent sword is the sharpest. Ever since IPOB protest started GEJ never for once sincerely condemn their action.

During the siege in northeast Nigeria by the by the boko haram terror group did GMB come out even once to condemn their attacks?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by 2kris(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday to u..mk una dey gv som pple heart attack here.just in caze pmb come ur birthday tell am say nnamdi kanu still dey alive,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by taiwoowiat: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Some one will still come and say "EndTimeCake" Or "EndTimeBirthday"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by kambili999(f): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Biafra or death? why are some people very bad with their thoughts?
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2015
taiwoowiat:
Some one will still come and say "EndTimeCake" Or "EndTimeBirthday"
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
is GEJ a Biafra? What do u expect him to condemn when the useless youths have decided to be stupid with all the condemnation did they stop? SS is not part of SE
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by ReportersNG: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
is GEJ a Biafra? What do u expect him to condemn when the useless youths have decided to be stupid with all the condemnation did they stop? SS is not part of SE
unfortunately they are two many to be calmed down by words

2 Likes

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by demielvis: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Lol so GEJ is now a Biafran.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Trut(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Birthday to my fellow Biafran, the cake is beautiful.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by harrysterol(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
unfortunately they are two many to be calmed down by words
they forget history so easily , they can't get it by force except on dialogue, they tried it before and the end result was not funny
I only discovered that most people agitating for this are between 20-30yrs old n have no idea of the war that happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Trut(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
they forget history so easily , they can't get it by force except on dialogue, they tried it before and the end result was not funny
I only discovered that most people agitating for this are between 20-30yrs old n have no idea of the war that happened

Biafra is a nation for the Youths with vision, not nation of old cargos and habitual criminals like Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by EternalTruths: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:

Military illiterates like you keep thinking that Nigeria won the last war based on their skill

The next war will put to rest the superior side

Militants and BH are tips of the ice bergs. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by haconjy(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2015
I love this this..how I wish Yoruba can do this also but they had being sold by their stupid fathers to remain slaves..
am a Yoruba to the call... I expect Yoruba nation in future instead of this zoo.....
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by CrazyScientist: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2015
I'll come back in 2019 after general elections and laugh at you, let the Nnamdi come and join you guys on the streets of the east to protest now, Biafra my left leg grin .

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by CrazyScientist: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
haconjy:
I love this this..how I wish Yoruba can do this also but they had being sold by their stupid fathers to remain slaves..
am a Yoruba to the call... I expect Yoruba nation in future instead of this zoo.....

You're nothing but a Biafra, whose Nnamdi kanu will abandon once tension rises, #RememberOjukwu.. .

2 Likes

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by CrazyScientist: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:

I tell you. Let them look at South Sudan, if their split helped them
As if if they split it's not still their greedy governors and politicians that will head them.

If you can't do anything tangible as a governor or even local government chairman, don't think of going higher.. ..
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Kemy11(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Biafra is our new religion. Till death do us part
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I tell you. Let them look at South Sudan, if their split helped them
As if if they split it's not still their greedy governors and politicians that will head them.

If you can't do anything tangible as a governor or even local government chairman, don't think of going higher.. ..

Ode.

You should mind your business and figure out how to run your useless nijeriya without oil rather than take panadol over buafra
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by mirabel001(f): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Madness
Som1 is so pained... All hail biafra
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:

And nah you go remind them.abi?

This is not 1966.

If you are not threatening genocide or predicting civil war for the newly created Biafra Republic you will be finding a way of causing divide between ND and Biafrans.

You yorubas are pathetic winches.

Better start planting cocoa because when $hit the fan we in the ND are not going to remain in your useless nijeriya

Fool
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:

You need to get another job

3 Likes

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by CrazyScientist: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Ode.

You should mind your business and figure out how to run your useless nijeriya without oil rather than take panadol over buafra

grin which oil.. .the one they found in Niger Republic, or on shore in ondo or in the Chad basin? grin

Your corrupt politicians will so much so disappoint you guys, what have they done that makes you think a split will make them do better.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Madness

Fearness of end of free oyel money detected.

Yoruba slaves like you amaze me.

How you come to see Nigeria as one in dissolvable entity created by God Himself on the 7th day of creation amazes me.

Empires and powerful nations of history have crashed. What is nijeriya when compared to the Soviet Union?

This is not 1966.

All you tantrums makes you people look the parasitic role.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2015
CrazyScientist:

grin which oil.. .the one they found in Niger Republic, or on shore in ondo or in the Chad basin? grin

Your corrupt politicians will so much so disappoint you guys, what have they done that makes you think a split will make them do better.

Then start living on that.

We don't need you to tell us how to manage our country.

Slave
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Shortyy(f): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Lol. I know I'm Igbo but I wouldn't want them to go into this Biafra thing. Igbos are not united.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by CrazyScientist: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Then start living on that.

We don't need you to tell us how to manage our country.

Slave

I don't feel like a slave, you're the one feeling like a slave that's why you want to run from your country of birth, NIGERIA! tongue
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Karanka: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
You're the ignorant one here. What does the Biafra agitation have to do with GEJ?
Or is it that you can never have rest of mind without blaming GEJ for every of your shortcoming?
And what is even wrong about a people demanding for their own independent nation? Eeh? What is wrong with that?
Abeg free this people joor,they have a right to demand for their own nation if they feel uncomfortable in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I don't feel like a slave, you're the one feeling like a slave that's why you want to run from your country of birth, NIGERIA! tongue

You are an institutionalised slave.

Nigeria is a relic of colonial administration.

There is no Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by obyrich(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
You are the ignorant one. Radio Biafra was instrumental to the low voter turn out recorded in the SE the last election and Jonathan was the victim. Seek knowledge and stop the hate.
Re: See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:

Fool, we want out because of the growing islamization and Mahdist movement plaguing the Muslim world.

We have a jihad in the north with bokos and Fulani militias and a president in Aso Rock who is an advocate of universal sharia and a Sympathizer to boko haram.

We owe it to our kids and grand kids to protect them from this madness.

It goes beyond politics and it is rooted in genuine survival and freedom.

But slaves like you in the Southwest will never understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And When We Say A Mai Ruwa Is Wiser Than Them They Call Us Fools / Comparing Rivers State And Rwanda (PHOTOS) / SDP NEC Suspends Olu Ogunloye And Shehu Gabam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.