Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? (14451 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by sofeo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
You should have a purpose and plan before going into any relationship instead.

That helps.

4 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EniHolar(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
What of BFF? Is it the same

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by DarkandHandsome(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
What if you yourself is the backup plan grin grin grin grin
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Luu40: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don't believe in backup plans for relationships. I love with all my might. If its reciprocated, good for me; if it's not, I move on. Qe don't get to have all the best things of life. You might have a terrible woman as your wife, chances are that she's not a total failure. She could be good at bringing up kids, or better still she loves her kids.

Your backup plans are also humans who have feelings, its not good to use them as cannon fodder.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Tayorshd87: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
EniHolar:
There should be a backup plan for everything. I can't allow any breakup to give me breakdown.

You show me red light like this, I move to the one with green light.

You think I'm unfaithful abi... Dey play... You go see shege for guys hand

Even in English, there is main clause and subordinate clause.

šŸ˜‚ May God help u OOO šŸ¤£

Marriage relationship dating etc are all singular and plural dear nothing is sure šŸ˜ƒ
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by R2bees2: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
No, go all in, you perish, you perish. Ok in all seriousness there shouldnt be any need for backup if you are really into your partner.

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Blitzking: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
U don't av to nack or be billed by ur back up plan just maintain a cordial relationship for guys don't pop the question and for girls try and dont give urself too cheaply..avoid assumptions and be vigilant..
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by rex21: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
This back up plan is what 99.9% of relationship people do. Its nonsense, thats the main reason for paternity fraud that has become very rampant now. Everybody is having this, thus nothing like love again.

3 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by gbolswag(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Its necessary..due to the amount of sluts and toxic girls out dere
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Quebec91(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ode, mumu, and you think say you geh sense with this nonsense you type

Naso dem go dey talk about backup plan B, shits, while they keep adding to their body count
.useless whores disguising as gfs up and down

Average nigerian girls have body count 50minimum
EniHolar:
There should be a backup plan for everything. I can't allow any breakup to give me breakdown.

You show me red light like this, I move to the one with green light.

You think I'm unfaithful abi... Dey play... You go see shege for guys hand

Even in English, there is main clause and subordinate clause.

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Franky9584(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Human keep decieving human....Ur so called backup plan is another person's plan. Ur own plan is another person's backup..that's jux the fact!

Fear woman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Mayeldah(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
If he is not aware, how is he a back up plan? Do you control his life?
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by GBPUSD: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
I'm a backup plan to few ladies and I'm aware and I keep knacking dem.

Abeg, who is deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by babtoundey(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
I got my own breakup punches three days ago. Unexpected and shocking.

Still in shock it but i can't break me.

Now i know the talk of backUPs is not stupid. Anything can happen. Do what will give you emotional stability. If he/she messes up, kick them out with all your might

1 Like

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Advancedman(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:
How important is a backup plan.

What is a backup plan? [A human being who is just used for backup who acts like a Boyfriend or Girlfriend but is not aware that they are a backup plan]

A recent conversation.

Woman A: Always have a back up person, plan B and options. Because people will disappoint you when you least expect it.

Woman B: Most women always have a backup plan. it's not planned in most cases. it just happens to be a scenario their nature [think, war brides] supports.

Woman C: After my 2nd heartbreak, I got this a lot. That my problem was that I always put all my eggs in one basket. That I never had a back up plan.

So 50 percent agree to have a backup plan, 50 percent disagree.

Relationship is (idealisms) meaning who and what you are.
What life you want that determine who you marry.

So before you can boldly say you are in a relationship you have tick all your check list first.
So there's never a back up anywhere.
Life can happen but you move on with reasonable adjustment as proof of knowledge gained and lesson learnt both from previous relationship and life in general which can be termed as maturity.
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Aklee4994(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:

Imagine the back-up plan of the main back-up plan having their own back-up plan as well.

It becomes a 360-degree angle relationship & is also called a complete angle or full-circle.
back-up plan+back-up plan Na backwardness
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:
If you carry a spare tyre in your car while driving I see nothing wrong with having a backup relationship plan undecided

A spare tyre is simply there. It doesn't require simultaneous usage.

Completely dormant until needed

...and even when needed, it's only briefly.

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:
What is a backup plan? [A human being who is just used for backup who acts like a Boyfriend or Girlfriend but is not aware that they are a backup plan]
A recent conversation.
Woman A: Always have a back up person, plan B and options. Because people will disappoint you when you least expect it.
Woman B: Most women always have a backup plan. it's not planned in most cases. it just happens to be a scenario their nature [think, war brides] supports.
Woman C: After my 2nd heartbreak, I got this a lot. That my problem was that I always put all my eggs in one basket. That I never had a back up plan.
Ultimately, no be fear of loneliness and rejection all of this dey about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by KATERINA80: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nitamom:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Una no dey tire to beg Na wa aoo , so shameless.

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Very important
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by BigYash: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Until both the main and backup catch you as a Lady. She will loose the too... But in this part of the world,we men can marry more than one. So,e no really matter.. My great grand father marry more than two self.. I fit marry 100 if I want.. From different countries.. grin grin That's like committing suicide,with these present day ladies.. God forbids bad thing..

One man in one marriage seminar was like.. If say his one wife go let am share into two,he for don share her into two.. He was like,how people manage to marry more than one is still a misery to him.. grin

1 Like

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Enibanks(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Back up plan is very necessary ooo
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by descarado: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acidosis:

True.

95% of ladies in relationships have a backup plan.
Do you blame them?
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Skillsnigeria: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don't do secondhand ladies
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Prechimakanaki: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gals when day get backup plans puna day always wide because backup and main bf day pound am back to back
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EndRape2(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Backup plan is one of the reason relationships do not work, even martied people are not having backup plans, so how will the marriage work? If you are in a relationship, just break up with any body having a back up plan, because they will hurt you emotionally .Anybody with a backup plan, has ended the relationship before it ended .

2 Likes

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by vickydevoka(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:

A recent conversation.

Women date like business. They always have back ups
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Kelechi009: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ultimately, no be fear of loneliness and rejection all of this dey about? undecided

You're absolutely right cheesy
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Kelechi009: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aklee4994:
back-up plan+back-up plan Na backwardness

Lmao this took me out grin
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by casualobserver: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Once you have a backup plan you are guaranteeing that your relationship will not succeed because you wonā€™t put in your all. you will always not take that extra step because you know you have a back up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by MICVOCT(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
YES!

MICVOCT
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by MICVOCT(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:
It is called "partner insurance".

But what happens to the actual human being that was used as a Backup Plan lipsrsealed

Bonus!
Although, liable to use and be used when ignored by the user.

MICVOCT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? / Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Can You Trust Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.