Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

It Is Not Always About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Always About Sex (1452 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / MUST READ: Crazy Myths About Sex / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Always About Sex by rawfacts2023: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2023
The world will be a better place if sex is for procreation and between married couples only.

There will be development and less crimes. There will also be upsurge of trust and faithfulness. Of course, there will be godliness in human relations.

I hope I have made sense.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by saintopus(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2023
You don't make sense at all. So God that made the sex organs to start functioning at teenage age na mumu abi?😶😶😶

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by Reminderz: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2023
saintopus:
You don't make sense at all. So God that made the sex organs to start functioning at teenage age na mumu abi?😶😶😶
with this comment, it's obvious you're the one without sense...

@op, I agree with you... fornication, unrestricted sexual intercourses like animals led to the moral decay we are experiencing in today's world... broken homes, wayward children, dumped children by the roadside, lack of good standard families... the generation of children raised today are simply viruses that will infect the next generation...

nowadays, even the so called animals are more coordinated than humans...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by rawfacts2023: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Try to think rationally. Sex is overrated.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by ThrillPlus: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
If sex is only for procreation, why do couples that have had the number of children they want to have still engage in it?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by Quality20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
rawfacts2023:

The world will be a better place if sex is for procreation and between married couples only.

There will be development and less crimes. There will also be upsurge of trust and faithfulness. Of course, there will be godliness in human relations.

thumbs up for u. You have a good orientation. Not like all these mad guys who always preach illicit sex

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by ThrillPlus: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
One should separate illicit sex from normal sex.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
rawfacts2023:

Lol. Man go to Iran or Palestine
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by okoroemeka(m): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2023
rawfacts2023:

this is why you look critically with an open mind at the epicurean paradox,if God the creator is omnipotent why did he create mankind with such sexual desires and create lower animals with controlled sexual desires for procreation only
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by imagrg(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2023
Sex instinct was created to I initiate sex moves and actual involvement.
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
U can only hope

U will never undersit
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by CasNova(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2023
The Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life

*Lower blood pressure.

*Better immune system.

*Better heart health, possibly including lower risk for heart disease.

*Improved self-esteem.

*Decreased depression and anxiety.

*Increased libido.

*Immediate, natural pain relief.

*Better sleep.

grin

Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by BigBasher: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2023
rawfacts2023:

A little bit.
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
rawfacts2023:
Try to think rationally. Sex is overrated.

The fact that your own dick or toto is not working does not mean sex is over rated.

Sex is life

Nothing wet sweet pass toto grin
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
ThrillPlus:
One should separate illicit sex from normal sex.

Na you sabi that one, me I no dey discriminate grin

Toto na Toto whether married or single! grin
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by Purvan(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sex is underrated when you're living with a woman that loves you

She wants to smooch you every time she gets even you're not in the mood
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by goodness4ever(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sex should not be for those who are not married.

Indeed, relationship should not be about sex.
Re: It Is Not Always About Sex by ThrillPlus: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Na you sabi that one, me I no dey discriminate grin
Toto na Toto whether married or single! grin
Beware of poisoned apple!

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About A Man Age / Why Do Men Change From Odogwu To Odiegwu After Getting Married / Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.