Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real (29268 Views)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by emperor4love(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Secondly ,i got pals who are into the game,omo two three Instance,oyibo de pay them straight with no stress as in this happened after he complete him ritual ooh ,na person work dey hard for oooh that year,omo things soft,even after completing him ritual there is dis dream he dream and let the woman who run the plus fr him to know about it,e no reach a month my guy bomb omo client dey pay,I laugh wen I de hear people say yahoo boys no de use voodoo or say na clear eye oyibo use pay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
mabea:
■ Just dey play. Oyibo sef dey do sacrifice for river. An eye witness account by the way
Where Oyinbo dey do sacrifice? Provide evidence of claim abeg! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
mabea:
■ Just dey play. Oyibo sef dey do sacrifice for river. An eye witness account by the way
Where Oyinbo dey do sacrifice? Provide evidence for claim made abeg! undecided
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by socialmediaman: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
SS part of the nation.
It's seems that we are closely related, both in some traditions.

Yeah, the story goes this way. The river was abandoned a long time ago, no worshiping, cleaning up and taking care of animals in it.. So it has been sending messages through dreams and life to the villagers [including I ] and the chief, and the worst part of it the chief will tell you to keep your mouth shut that we are now in Christianity.
So Wahala started last week Monday, till Friday.

Can you explain more about this? I’ve heard about incidents with rivers and lakes, like this lake Nyos disaster in Cameroon a long time ago

https://www.britannica.com/event/Lake-Nyos-disaster
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
sylve11:
■ Kobo, If any oyibo company wants to do dam work in most river, they usually offer sacrifices. They hire a spiritualist who understands the gods present in that river. I have seen this before, not once or twice cool
Stop telling these lies abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Ndidi2: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
My mum told us growing up there is this big river not far from there home but the river disappeared when hausa people started bathing there.

2. I know a woman who use to go to farm on orie market day,
she was warned but she continued till she died half buried in d ground.
I know her very well not told.

3.one headmaster burnt idol worshipped by his father in front of their family house
Then at night they were throwing stones on his roof.

Powers de this life
Whether u believe it or not

Edited
The said farm is beside a shrine called ulasi which is forbbiden to be farmed on orie market day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by AstuteAyo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The pastor was killed by people and has nothing to do with spiritual, if police carry that native doctor, him go call em gangs
NB sense ✅
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
blesdman:
■ Oyibo knows how to appease deities. So I heard from people working in Seas
***yawn***

Na so una do so tay China sef come dey invade una waters since fear say una go offend gods no gree una go in and explore.... continue. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... I bet you if Oyinbo company come Dam that water, nothing of what you said would matter. Sometimes, I think even those who consult with the local gods and goddesses simply don't understand them at all. undecided
grin Story! The man called Julius Berger had to give up his life and be buried at the foot of the river b4 his company cud construct the 3rd mainland bridge in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by geezynoni: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Some weird creatures knack me something for head inside dream, and I woke up with a throbbing headache. I go mfm that morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Boyooosa(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
Mine was when a pastor die days after fighting the gods in the community

What of Mohbad that died days after fighting his friend at a show? Was he killed spiritually too?
Prove it
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sukkot: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that this spiritual thing is real because with Christians, they'll tell you something from the Bible, but still go and do the exact opposite.

With traditionalists, they'll tell you scary stories, but have no solution to those stories.

When one of my cousins graduated from practicing as a traditional healer, I hid one of her beads in the house during my visit to her house... I was gonna spend the night, so I decided to test if indeed she was spiritually woke like they claimed because I didn't take her seriously.

The following morning I was woken by her pulling off the duvet from the bed, she started asking me questions about the whereabouts of her beads, I pretended to be clueless of what she was talking about... She then held me tight by the leg and threatened to drag me from the bed and UnCloth me for everyone in the house to come and see me naked... I didn't take her seriously, so I laughed.

She then pulled me by the leg and grabbed my pajamas pants, I tried to escape, but she was too strong... She was about to pull the pajama pants when I finally admitted to have taken the beads and hid them somewhere in the house because I just wanted to test her.

Despite what happened, up until this day, I still don't take her seriously... grin grin grin
and you fail to see the magic and spirituality in what she did ? she locked into you and no one else till you coughed up her beads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by PROPEACE: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
SS part of the nation.
It's seems that we are closely related, both in some traditions.

Yeah, the story goes this way. The river was abandoned a long time ago, no worshiping, cleaning up and taking care of animals in it.. So it has been sending messages through dreams and life to the villagers [including I ] and the chief, and the worst part of it the chief will tell you to keep your mouth shut that we are now in Christianity.
So Wahala started last week Monday, till Friday.
Which wahala happened?

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by sexiestharam(f): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
When I saw my spirit on top of my body. Couldn't move the body but the spirit was crying out for help. A terrifying experience.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Ever8090: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
albreezy4eva:

1. Nothing special about the "first man" (if it can be proven that is), it's simply evolution.

2. Nothing special about dreams too. It's simply your brain working while your body seemingly rest.
anyone that mention evolution when discussing existence is totally an un-serious creature.

Evolution is the most stupid theory ever, even those who started the mess knows they are stupid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by adecz: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
African spirituality is real, but we lost
this our close and powerful connection
with the spiritual realm when we got
brainwashed by the white man and today
and dumped our wisdom acquired over
thousands of years.

A very strange incident happened in
my community sometime last year.

An influential chief passed away and there
we're certain traditional rites that our
culture dictated must be carried out in the
process of his burial.

However, this polarized the community
as his rivals and opponents were ready to
stop the rites and insisted those rites must
not be observed.

At an elders traditional meeting to
resolve the impasse, certain man, a strong
spokesman for the opposition, stood up
and declared that the burial with such
rites can only happen over his dead body❗️❗️❗️

Less than 48 ours later, the guy was
passing by the office of the dead chief &
stopped to buy newspaper at a stand
opposite the office of the dead man.

As he paid and was about leaving, an
out of town loaded lorry passing through the town failed break and ran into the man's car, crushing him and the car❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮😮😮

Less than 48 hours after his boast❗️❗️❗️

5 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Most of us don't believe on spiritual stuff till some event that made us believe it's exit
but the white men that destroyed and burnt our shirnes during colonial era didn’t die o 🤣. You pastor was likely poisoned or died naturally
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Danlax(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
People who don't believe in Spiritual are the are the dumbest people I've ever seen...!

Mostly,educated folks feel this way.. Ona never see anything.! Penny Wise 😒

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by KillahPriest: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... I bet you if Oyinbo company come Dam that water, nothing of what you said would matter. Sometimes, I think even those who consult with the local gods and goddesses simply don't understand them at all. undecided
you don't know anything about oyinbos and their spiritual conducts in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Konjiboii: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

Savannah Montana.

Are you familiar with the hot story ?. If yes, then you know my loc.

I for like stretch your walls , what say you?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Krismas(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where Oyinbo dey do sacrifice? Provide evidence of claim abeg! undecided
grin During construction of major projects, some employees inevitably die due to one accident or the other. Those guys are the sacrifice. The company knows about it. It’s no accident.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Story! The man called Julius Berger had to give up his life and be buried at the foot of the river b4 his company cud construct the 3rd mainland bridge in Lagos
Black man, save yourself from ignorance. lipsrsealed
Julius Berger (1862- 1943)
Berger was the founder of the eponymous International Construction firm.
He was a German-Jew who started out in the Transport business and later established Julius Berger Civil Engineering AG in 1905.
It became a major contractor carrying out the construction of roads, drainage systems and railways in the eastern Prussian provinces and also in Turkey, Iran, Romania and Egypt.
In 1942 he and his wife were thrown in a Concentration camp where they died of hunger and exhaustion.
The company was revived after World War II. In 1965 it secured its first job in Nigeria- The construction of Eko Bridge.
It has since become one of Nigeria’s leading construction companies securing major projects such as Tin Can Island Port, Ajaokuta Steel Plant,The 3rd Mainland Bridge, Abuja Stadium and Abuja International Airport.
It is currently Nigeria’s largest private employer with 18,000 staff. Thank you Bimbola Babarinde
Picture 1 & 2 Julius Berger
Picture 3 Julius Berger in 1925 together with members of his staff at the Teliv Tunnel construction site in Romania
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by theamazonguru(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:

So me and my wife slept side by side on the bed.
Then she saw a vision where I was dead.

She suddenly woke up to pray against it while trying to touch me to pray for me.
But I was no where to be found.
She kept calling my name.
Lo and behold I was already on the floor, slumped in the bathroom, hitting my head on the wall.
She rushed in, met me on the floor.
She started shouting and calling the name of Jesus.
That was how I came alive.

God is damn real.
So real.
Too real
He reveals himself to those who seek him.

My wife is a woman of prayers, there is hardly a time she doesn't see revelation.
It was courtesy that revelation that I did not slump and die like a chicken.

Imagine God did not show her.
Imagine she did not wake up to pray for me.
Imagine we were blind christians, just normal Sunday Sunday believers.

I say it again GOD IS REAL.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Jomonix: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
When I think of electromagnetic radiation on which various technology depends on. That they are powerful, invisible and man can only see their manifestation in physical form through the working of man-made devices such as phones, TV, etc. I can only relate it to the spirit which is the essence of human being. Human being is spirit essentially but the human body is only a tool which serves the spirit for earthly manifestations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin During construction of major projects, some employees inevitably die due to one accident or the other. Those guys are the sacrifice. The company knows about it. It’s no accident.
Inevitably? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, the lack of adequate safety measures employed is not to blame. Those deaths are instead inevitable? I hope you feel the same exact way if at least one of those deaths happens to a loved one of yours. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
KillahPriest:
■ you don't know anything about oyinbos and their spiritual conducts in Nigeria
Oyinbo and spiritual conducts in Nigeria? Na for this reason even the Chinese done enter to use you log play okoso.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by theamazonguru(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
VawulentMan:

Mine was when your "e" comes before your "i" in your believe

Leave that thing.
At least you understand the message he is trying to pass around.

Chinese no dey speak English
Yet they are the 2nd strongest world economy.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by kingkelvin2033: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Trust Nairaland atheists at your own peril!

Although the theists on here are almost as stupid (at least judging by their incredulous arguments ) .

Nigerian atheists are often more than not as a result of trauma, abuse, depression, poverty or general frustration with life.

If you meet a true atheist, he will sharpen your thinking without discrediting your own beliefs.

Their joy is in the thinking process itself not the vituperations of an emotionally unstable human that cannot separate a good debate from an aggressive argument.

We have debated with highly well placed atheists from around the world Europeans Russians, Israelis Americans Britons and Italians.

The ones I love the most among them are the agnostic atheists.

They are the most brutally honest and so most easily earn my respect.

For both the man that says he's absolutely certain there is a God and the man that says there is no God are fools!

You are just too small to know that, in fact anything at all for certainty.

Certainty is the hardest part of knowledge (epistemology )

The man that believes he is certain without proof to himself and others is a fool believing himself wise.

You can't be certain of either.

So why do you Nairaland atheists go around threads to prove the unproveable?

Your maturity is seen in your silence much more in your patience.

both sides of the argument can't be disproved by the current evolution of man (homo sapiens)

At least 2 higher evolutions will come before man can be truly certain of these things.

Anyone believing himself certain in matters like this is not being honest with himself.

You know nothing particularly when you are in the evolution of man that still prioritizes survival over wisdom.

Nairaland very much like our campuses is now a school of hustlers from what it was back in the day (a school of of learners and masters dishing out knowledge )

Today only empty arguments that do not edify the mind.

We can only wish for a better than even the good old days to come.

Meanwhile back to OPs questions

I believe in the supernatural
I see it everyday
I do it everyday
I've taught in the past.
Some time in the future we shall teach more men to move in the supernatural.

And to those who have been blessed with either the experience of the supernatural or you even have the gift of the supernatural.

I celebrate you! You are a rare gift!
Hold on to your gift!

please be a force for good.

Use your gifts to bless many lives.

Don't bother arguing with beer parlor professors.

You will find that genuine atheists and agnostics have no real problem with the supernatural.

They admit they can't explain it. Due to insufficient data.

That's true science!

The fake atheists are the people who are frustrated with God of with the idea of God and will do anything to prove their arrogance.

summary : both theists and atheists are ignorant.

but the individuals from any of both camps could be showcasing their arrogance by making it look like one side is ignorant while their own camp is 'enlightened '

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by DaTruths: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
obinna58:
Nothing

The pastor was killed by people and has nothing to do with spiritual, if police carry that native doctor, him go call em gangs

How do you know he was killed by people?

Are you the forensic pathologist that performed an autopsy on him?

If you don't believe in spiritual, that's fine.
But don't showcase your abysmal ignorance by making an arrogant statement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by PROPEACE: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

The Pastor was not attacked physically, he was killed with Spiritual powers. So stop saying nonsense.
May we know how the spiritual powers killed him?
Re: What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real by buttlover(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
When I finished my agwuishi cleansing. All the fowls(chicken) in our compound died within 1 week. I mean all of them including the turkeys. They died one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.