Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? (14787 Views)

Pics: Nigeria's Youngest GOVERNOR Ever, Now KING Steps Out At Polo Event / Fashola The BEST Performing Governor EVER / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2011
jmaine:

No matter how hard people try to praise the OYES . . .that is an artificial scheme only for short term succour . . , . . Aregbesola OYES is similar to the poverty alleviation scheme in order states whose practice has being discontinued, cos the end product does not yield the necessary result needed to stimulate growth within the populace . . .it's akin to just dolling money to some lucky few . . . So if the FG starts dolling out money to say 100,000 youths . .we can all shout hurray, that indeed 100,000 jobs have been created while the skill set of the masses have not being harnessed for the much needed SME growth, required to improve the local economy . . . . OYES to me is the failed poverty Alleviation hand outs of other states since 1999 . . . . This short term approach does not impress me one bit . . .I don't need to wait for anybody to give me a stance in whatever topic we choose to discuss . . . . Like i said, The most useless governor is a tough call to make . . .but who cares, we are just having some slight fun here . . .

If Uduaghan had done that for youths in Delta, There wont be such army of youths protesting and taking to militancy
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by koruji(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2011
He is not dolling out money. These guys are actually engaged in community service. Aregbesola of course knows that it is a short-term program for the individuals involved. That is why those with qualifications are being trained for other jobs. However, this is a program that can be kept as a long term means of continuosly preparing and absorbing otherwise idle hands into useful employment.

That fool, Beaf, is a complete liar - if you don't want yourself to be embarassed look somewhere else for information, particularly on Osun State.

jmaine:

No matter how hard people try to praise the OYES . . .that is an artificial scheme only for short term succour . . , . . Aregbesola OYES is similar to the poverty alleviation scheme in other states whose practice has being discontinued, cos the end product does not yield the necessary result needed to stimulate growth within the populace . . .it's akin to just dolling money to some lucky few . . . So if the FG starts dolling out money to say 100,000 youths . .we can all shout hurray, that indeed 100,000 jobs have been created while the skill set of the beneficiaries have not being harnessed for the much needed SME growth, required to improve the local economy . . . . OYES to me is the failed poverty Alleviation hand outs of other states since 1999 . . . . This short term approach does not impress me one bit . . .I don't need to wait for anybody to give me a stance in whatever topic we choose to discuss . . . . Like i said, The most useless governor is a tough call to make . . .but who cares, we are just having fun here . . .
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2011
dayokanu:

If Uduaghan had done that for youths in Delta, There wont be such army of youths protesting and taking to militancy

You feel doling out cush would solve unemployment cries . . .wonder why other ACN governors are not dolling out cash as well . . .since it's the way to go . . .Short term succour can only take you far, but it doesn't solve the underlying unemployment issues. . . cos it can be scrapped at any given point in time and the bonanza ends there . . .And such programmes would never stop social vices . . . so people harping on a tested and found wanting formula is not the way to go . . . .Let's pull out all partisan plugs aside
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2011
Have you heard that the govt of the most capitalist country in the World USA have welfare programs for unemployed, Senior citizens and disabled.
The major role of govt is to alleviate the suffering of his people using any means possible

I repeat, If Delta State had done something similar, We wont have that riot and protest over the past few weeks and also reduced Militancy
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by koruji(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2011
What? Are you sleep walking? He is not doling out cash. Read the reply to your original message below.

He is not dolling out money. These guys are actually engaged in community service. Aregbesola of course knows that it is a short-term program for the individuals involved. That is why those with qualifications are being trained for other jobs. However, this is a program that can be kept as a long term means of continuosly preparing and absorbing otherwise idle hands into useful employment.

That fool, Beaf, is a complete liar - if you don't want yourself to be embarassed look somewhere else for information,  particularly on Osun State.

jmaine:

You feel doling out cush would solve unemployment cries . . .wonder why other ACN governors are not dolling out cash as well . . .since it's the way to go . . .Short term succour can only take you far, but it doesn't solve the underlying unemployment issues. . . cos when it can be scrapped at any given point in time and the bonanza ends there . . .And such programmes would never stop social vices . . . so people harping on a tested and found wanting formula is not the way to go . . . .Let's pull out all partisan plugs aside
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2011
koruji:

That fool, Beaf, is a complete liar - if you don't want yourself to be embarassed look somewhere else for information,  particularly on Osun State.

My Gee, i don't need beaf to have a personal opinion about an issue, so excuse me from that "brain wash lyrical" excuse you give to people who hold separate views  . . . Like i said . . .The OYES is just another rebranded Poverty Alleveiation programme elsewhere that wasn't sustained after a while . . . and that to me can not be used as a yard stick to scream job employment . . . And it doesn't change the fact that it's a short term succour . . . . So can't we wait until people are being mobilized to places where their skill set are being utilized and maximized  . . . .while they get paid for optimal services rendered . . .Then i won't complain . . .but this monthly hand outs is nothing new to me . .believe me
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2011
koruji:

What? Are you sleep walking? He is not doling out cash. Read the reply to your original message below.

I had already posted that before i saw your post . .so what's the sleep walking all about . . . And your reply does not change any thing . . .
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by fateavon4u(f): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2011
T.a.orji wins d award,
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by TomFord: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Are you all forgeting alams,dariye,ibori(the very flamboyant ones who enjoy jumping bail) oh btw remember how alams dressed as a woman with full makeup just to jump bail(london i think)it was just too theatrical but embarassing to his family,state&the nation at large.i think they all should fall in this category
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Have you heard that the govt of the most capitalist country in the World USA have welfare programs for unemployed, Senior citizens and disabled.
The major role of govt is to alleviate the suffering of his people using any means possible

I repeat, If Delta State had done something similar, We wont have that riot and protest over the past few weeks and also reduced Militancy

So the OYES has stopped social vices in Osun State  grin  . . . . Is welfare the same thing as screaming job employment ? . . .me thinks they are quite differentiated  wink
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Pafuri(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2011
ALAO-AKALA. "O y'ato joo" He stands out, like a sore thumb.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by ismaeel86(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2011
Jonah Jang is the worst and clueless governor in Nigeria history
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 1:08am On Oct 25, 2011
Alams . . . . Chimaroke Mbadinuju . . .Chimaroke Nnamani the assasin . . .Jolly Nyame . . . .Lucky Igbinedion  angry . . . .
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 25, 2011
Be warned! Don't give the award made for T. A. Orji another man. Don't ever share governor T. A. Orji's 'glory' with any other governor. Others might be the worst governor in Nigeria but he is the worst ever in human history: this implies the world inclusive!
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf Beef Beaf
How many times did I call you? If you do not stop your invective against the best governor in the history of Nigeria so far in the person of His Excellency Abd rauf Aregebsola, I will chase you away from Nairaland or make you change your username like I did in the past.

let him use 50 billion to cut grass if he likes you have the right to challenge in court instead of this cheap and ineffective blackmail. If slapping will make things work the way we want then slapping is welcome. actually, some people need to be jump started by several slaps. e.g. your brother in Aso Rock.  I no mention name oooo.

aabo oro la'nso fum omoluwabi, (pari e)

(Guys, at least this will divert BEEF's attention away from AREGBESOLA to me)
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2011
morufoye:

Beaf Beef Beaf
How many times did I call you? If you do not stop your invective against the best governor in the history of Nigeria so far in the person of His Excellency Abd rauf Aregebsola, I will chase you away from Nairaland or make you change your username like I did in the past.

let him use 50 billion to cut grass if he likes you have the right to challenge in court instead of this cheap and ineffective blackmail. If slapping will make things work the way we want then slapping is welcome. actually, some people need to be jump started by several slaps. e.g. your brother in Aso Rock.  I no mention name oooo.

aabo oro la'nso fum omoluwabi, (pari e)

(Guys, at least this will divert BEEF's attention away from AREGBESOLA to me)

[size=33pt]LOLZZZ!!!!

How can Aregbesola ask people to catch rats and squirrels for 50billion?[/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by koruji(m): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=49pt]Sorry o, Beaf. Seems you are trying to burst a throat pipe because this will reduce the rats and squirels you get to chase and eat for dinner.[/size]

Beaf:

[size=4pt]LOLZZZ!!!!

How can Aregbesola ask people to catch rats and squirells for 50billion?[/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2011
^
If you talk too much, I will tell Aregbesola to deal with you! That "governor" will beat you fine!
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 25, 2011
Adebayo Alao-Akala
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 25, 2011
Segun Oni
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by clipsy: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2011
timipre sylva, dat dude is a monster
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Rhino5dm: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=38pt]Mullah Muammar Emmanuel Ibn Uduaghan al-Gaddafi of Delta State[/size] cool

can you believe that this short man-devil build a small air strip for 49 billion naira and pays OBJ 2 billion naira monthly bribe?? Beautiful Delta state can now parades "Association Of Unemployed Graduates" , shocked courtesy of that theif.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by mokset: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2011
chief lucky nosakare igbenedion is a major contender peeps 8yrs in Edo state with nothing to show for it
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by slinkky(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2011
The clueless Murtala Nyako of Adamawa is the winner
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by omoajiri(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Emperor Gbenga Dani-elebo Daniel.
Set Ogun state back into the stone age.
Rule of law was on hiatus during the emperor's reign.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Kai nairaland funny sha,i don laugh tire.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by TenKobo1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2011
The title belong to T.A. Orji, no competition.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by godunia(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2011
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN TELL ME WHY THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE GEORGE AKUME AND D CURRENT GOVERNOR SUSWAN  SHOULD NOT BE DECLARED THE WORST GOVERNORS EVER?(PLS DONT MENTION AKWE DOMA OF NASSARAWA STATE OO,I THINK HE S D WORST IN D UNIVERSE).if u have any reason to think otherwise,pls be objective,tell the forum why these 3 characters shld loose out in this contest.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by erayo2GCA(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2011
Lucky Igbinedion, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein,
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by nedu2000(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2011
Is it just me or are majority of the governors nominated not from southern Nigeria, coincidence?
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by nairapark: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Poster, it's like saying, "Who is the most corrupt governor since Independence?"

And who can that really - really be because they are numerous and the gap between them is just a thin line?

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Hugoboi(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2011
Rochas Okorocha (Chief Comedian of Imo State)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence / New Police IG Adamu Speaks, Promises Change Of Strategy / Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.