Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (17330 Views)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by jmoore(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
I nominate T.A Orji, the governor of Abia state. This man has done so much for residents of Aba by transforming it to GRA(Government Rejected Area).No other governor can beat this man in terms of bad governance.

59 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by esilove(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
HON. DR. ENGR. THIEF GOV. T. A Orji (GCE, GCFR, HIV, GON, OBT) this is the best governor in Criminology, Thumbs down to him

9 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Series22(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
T.A. Orji.. Anytime, any day. He is d worst govnor. Unopposed. 2nd worst goes 2 emma udughan

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by seanet02: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
No other governor than Chief Rochas Okorocha Owele, the man with special adviser on Comedy. Always coming up with ideas that can not stand the test of time

10 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by achi4u(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2012
seanet02: No other governor than Chief Rochas Okorocha Owele, the man with special adviser on Comedy. Always coming up with ideas that can not stand the test of time
smh.but lets celebrate our hero for now.T.A Orjigrin
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by jodeci(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,for rendering millions of active youths jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2012
The northern governors who refused to train thier residents .which makes most of them turn into beggars ,gate men and boko haramists

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by jaybee3(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2012
jodeci: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,for rendering millions of active youths jobless.
Hahahahah you got jokes
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by GARRIx7(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2012
Uduaghan of Delta State...

9 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by jmoore(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Sanusi is a governor of which state?

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by jodeci(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2012
jmoore:
Sanusi is a governor of which state?

The poster said governor and not state governor my friend

6 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2012
I can't really understand TA problem.
Abia state is sandwich between two states that are improving tremendously. Imo in the north and Akwa Ibom in the south and even Rivers in the east , why can't he learn from them.
Nigerian leaders have truly lost conscience

5 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Olaposij(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2012
Ogbeni Aregbesola, the fanatical clown...

5 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by yasaa(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2012
I nominate Gov Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State with his inglorious record of being the first Governor in the World to fire a Civil Servant over Facebook Comment make against him on Corruption. The man that will fire someone just for simple facebook postings would have been strong enough to face Boko-Haram. But immediately after recieving a threat to kill him, Yuguda relocated to a safe haven in Abuja, an act of cowardice that make Yuguda the most absentee among Nigerian Governors. Sometimes he will take four to five months before paying a single visit to his state.

6 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by goldfish80(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2012
yasaa: I nominate Gov Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State with his inglorious record of being the first Governor in the World to fire a Civil Servant over Facebook Comment make against him on Corruption. The man that will fire someone just for simple facebook postings would have been strong enough to face Boko-Haram. But immediately after recieving a threat to kill him, Yuguda relocated to safe haven in Abuja, an act of cowardice that make Yuguda the most absentee among Nigerian Governors. Sometimes he will take four to five months before paying a single visit to his state.

I hope he doesn't come across this thread απϑ fire you first thing Monday morning cheesy
By †ђξ way I nominate, Martin Elechi of Ebonyi,yes †ђξ state has limited reasources, but †ђξ former Governor Sam Egwu was hailed left, right απϑ centre for his policies on education απϑ health care(there goes †ђξ limted reasources excuse) Infact Elechi is so bad that he lives in Enugu & rules Ebonyi, can you beat that? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by EfeTony6(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2012
Uduaghan the best governor.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2012
Abia state governor!!!! Abia state governor!!! Abia state governor!! Abia state governor!!! Abia state governor!! Abia state governor!! Abia state governor!! Abia state governor!!!
*falls down, panting from exhaustion*

42 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by yasaa(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2012
goldfish80:
I hope he doesn't come across this thread απϑ fire you first thing Monday morning cheesy
He may try it, but to save him some time, I am not working for the Government.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Yeske2(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Gov. Theodore Orji fits the description perfectly.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ujchief(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2012
Op, whats ur yardstick for measurement? A governor that is bad in terms of infrastructural development might be doing wonders in human development, education, health care, economic development, child care etc.
I'm not a T.a orji fan, but crowning him the worst govnor using infrastructures alone as ur index sounds shallow and myopic.
#Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by obicentlis: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Thief Theodore Ahamefule Orji, Ochendo Abia. He is the worst of the worst but he makes the loudest noise. The man that built a steel flyover of abt 100 metres length not morethan 15million naira cost and he paid NTA and AIT 12million naira to air it live why commissioning it. Last week, he was in Aba patching Azikiwe Road failed portion of not morethan 50 meters, he hired morethan 500 persons with customized wax clothe to sing for him while NTA and AIT covered it Live. The Fool of the century!

8 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ujchief(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2012
Yeske!:
Gov. Theodore Orji fits the description perfectly.
i lot of people will agree wit u. Heck, i will even agree wit u if infrastructural development is the only criteria here, but what of security, health care, housing, education? I know that Abia is among the least indepted states. I know that more than 131 primary health care centres has sprouted all over the states. I know that his initiative to keep security forces in aba and environs has ensured that kidnaping does not return to abia even after it was successfully eradicated.
T.a is performing way below expectations, but comparing him with these northern governors that breed almajiris is a no brainer.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Emodeee: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2012
State governor nt CBN governor..get it
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by tellwisdom: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2012
President mugabe angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅ nominate Arnold swaggs ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Nigga ;DȊ̝̊̅ nominate Arnold swaggs ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Nigga
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2012
When i say ''FA'' you say ''SHOLA''.........FASHOLA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by poyet(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2012
I nominate Sokoto state governor...he is worse than d worst. Imagine using gravels to construct roads in d metropolis...spraying money to beggars on d streets..there can neva b any worst dan Wamakko! Mschew*

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by brownlord: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2012

Are u serious, gosh how did you miss the most imporant stage of ur life elementary/primary education?

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2012
You people should stop calling my governor's name. I can upload pictures of on-going developmental projects in Umuahia. But Aba roads are the bane of his government.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2012
With the resounding nomination of Gov. Orji as the worst Governor, he ought to be impeached. I wonder how he feels about this! Will these make him lose sleep? What pains me is that they have well over 140 billion naira in budget every year, so where is this huge sum of money going to for heaven sake? The masses have to wake up and demand for accountability.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Etumgbe(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2012
Sullivan chime of enugu state. He do sotey he begin sick come travel for over 3 months now
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2012
OJO local government chairman in Lagos state,I swear the guy na wicked person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User / Dariye: Supreme Court Dismisses 10-year Sentence. Upholds 2-year Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.