Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. (1468 Views)

Hunger: Has FG & Tinubu Opened The Grain Reserve Or The Keys Missing? / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Abba Kyari: Read What Femi Adesina Said About Muslim Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Nice2023(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Funny enough,the Muslim North has forgotten that Tinubu is a Muslim and the Yoruba Muslims are being battered with hunger and starvation in an unprecedented manner.

Now is,what has the Muslim Muslim ticket brought Nigeria?

U know the answer men.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Cruise777: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2023
I hope 🤞 if someone created a thread and made similar reference to Igbo claiming hunger has battered them

You won't cry or wail

Because I wonder why someone with proper home training would just try and look for trouble of 41 million Yorubas minding their business

Using Yoruba man's platform

4 Likes

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by NairaGPT: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:
I hope 🤞 if someone created a thread and made similar reference to Igbo claiming hunger has battered them

You won't cry or wail

Because I wonder why someone with proper home training would just try and look for trouble of 41 million Yorubas minding their business

41 million hungry people minding their business with hunger.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Cruise777: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=NairaGPT post=126601799] 41 million hungry people minding their business with hunger. [/quote

Your father and mother are the hungry fools

Useless pig

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by StreetFight: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:
Funny enough,the Muslim North has forgotten that Tinubu is a Muslim and the Yoruba Muslims are being battered with hunger and starvation in an unprecedented manner.

U know the answer men.

You go cry for long. If the VP is a Christian, what would he have done differently?

Next election, tell your Pastor to select another Pastor from another Church, and present Christian-Christian ticket, Tinubu will still whip you mercilessly with

11 Likes

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Chinjo2: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Lass Lass na everybody go chop the breakfast.
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by NairaGPT: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:
lol why u dey vex. Have you gone into the streets lately. People are walking zombies now. Hunger bad
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by chiagozien(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:

You won't cry or wail

Rice and Plantain banditry in south west is a testament to his words.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:

You won't cry or wail

You're a fool.

Did he lie? What has the Muslim ticket benefit Muslims?

Hunger, starvation, kidnapping, ritual killings, frustrations, confusion, failures, terrorism and death....

Keep blaming Igbo's for the disaster you voted thinking you were doing Igbo's.. Ode

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2023
StreetFight:

You go cry for long. If the VP is a Christian, what would he have done differently?

Next election, tell your Pastor to select another Pastor from another Church, and present Christian-Christian ticket, Tinubu will still whip you mercilessly with

See how hunger bend your fingers. You can't even hold your phone well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:

E no go better for your papa

I am Yoruba and Muslim and I live comfortably with my people

Na your family for east ESN dey rape and kill

Oloshit

Where in Yoruba? When Fulani's have chased you out of Kwara, Osun and Oyo states.

Shame no dey catch you coward?

Hunger will continue to deal with you until you have sense.

Shameless plantain thief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:

U know the answer men.
have you collected yours too

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Dikastan: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
All of us go collect for this country
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by JagabanB: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:

U know the answer men.
Hunger is what lgb0s use in tàuntiñg themselves because of scarcity of food in thèîr home, so when an lgb0 gets something to eat, he feels he has made it in life.
It's not so with everyone.
People have moved on from politics now, M/M ticket was a game of politics, that's done with.
Give urselves breathing space.
Hungers dealth with Anambra people under Obi, that's why they are drûg pèddIers all over the place.
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Zandena(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
It has offered an undisputed demographic and Islamic religion's hegemony and dominance as far as voting strength is concerned.
It also confirmed to international community that Nigeria (if not an Islamic country) is a Muslim dominated nation which can defeat any political movement that stands on its way through the ballots.
I challenge Christians to do Christian-Christian ticket to prove me wrong!

9 Likes

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Shijawesss: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
No Christian have complain of hunger or hardship only the head slammers .

They try to frustrate Christians but the God we serve turn everything around.

Who are complaining daily?

Northern muslims who all wanted Muslim-muslim ticket .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Gadafii: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Arewa coming out to say tilinbu is the worst president ever just after six month is the height of it😂😂😂

But guess what?
Coward afonj@zzis won’t attack arewa, and remind them how buhari was a disaster but they would rather focus on Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Rickmann: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:

You won't cry or wail

You westerners don't like hearing the truth.
Why?

Where is the lie in what he said?
Even with the hardship you are experiencing currently, ur tribalism is what is more important to you.

God forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:

U know the answer men.

Them and their cows and donkeys dey drag the grass grin grin grin grin

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by Shikini: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nice2023:

U know the answer men.

I dey tell you.

Peter Obi used to say that hunger does not know religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by opalu: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lolzzz
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by kestolove95(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Muslim - Muslim ticket still dey pain this one
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na so ooo !

Chinjo2:
Lass Lass na everybody go chop the breakfast.
Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Is that all ?

Shijawesss:
No Christian have complain of hunger or hardship only the head slammers .

They try to frustrate Christians but the God we serve turn everything around.

Who are complaining daily?

Northern muslims who all wanted Muslim-muslim ticket .

(1) (Reply)

The True Story About Corruption In Nigeria: Hypocrisy Is The Order Of The Day! / Tinubu To Fashola: If My Wife Loses On Saturday, I Will Work Against You / There Has Been A Bomb Blast In Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.