Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu (34733 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tesppidd: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
lebienconnu:

This is what they call prophylactic lamentation. Keep it up.
Okay..

You can be sure I will keep it up.

Not just me, we plenty...
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Deepthoughts: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/
so this is how the supreme Court handle cases, just few questions ask about the motion to submit new evidence n that's all?, something tells me the supreme Court is just in a hurry to fulfill her own side of the bargain before Oct 30 to wash their hands off the coming FBI bombardment,no wonder Tinubu was against accelerated release of the documents,but it will be a shme of international dimension if the supreme Court rules in favour of Tinubu only for information to show beyond doubt that he is a crook by the FBI,I expected the supreme Court to have waited a bit to take cognizance of the developing situation,the presidency is an institution representing Nigeria, it's beyond an individual personal interest n shouldn't be rediculed.well we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Algrin: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Where is the evidence from your Peter Obi ?
Those ones understand wetin be evidence? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tesppidd: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're really on this Tinubu matter grin cheesy
Seems you're a northerner cause I know you are pro-Buhari
Are you serious?

So only Northerners were pro Buhari?

You're joking right?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by StOla: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Why so fast?
Is there something they are not telling us?

The Nigerian judiciary is fast becoming the nightmare of the man.

Was it not the same Atiku and Obi camps that claimed their appeal to the Supreme Court was being delayed deliberately by the tribunal when they did not get the certified copy of the tribunal judgement until 2days later?

Now that they have tendered their arguments and the court is ready to rule, why the complaint again that the process is too fast?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Abdotcom(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
43Ronin:
ah ah, so early cheesy I think by now everyone knows the outcome. Hoping for a better Nigeria without revolution is a pipe dream.
I swear, how I wish bet9ja can feature it
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
😎
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Mccullum: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
I trust our judiciary, I believe they'll deliver a good verdict that will reflect the rules of law.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by phkka1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
26th of October 2023 is the day Nigerians will decide either to be or not to be. The Supreme Court of Nigeria is the final arbiter.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Mummyfour(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
stuffs2002:
This is the best time to be marketing handkerchief to OBIDIENTS and Atiku supporters grin
wow!! It means this administration is favouring you o?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by yemex04(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Igahbarr:
I suspect that they want to deliver the judgment before the FBI releases their damning report against Tinubu.

Forget the FBI thing... the petition is very watery from day one.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
tesppidd:
Are you serious?

So only Northerners were pro Buhari?

You're joking right?
Well, it seems it's mainly northerners who are pro-buhari but anti-Tinubu.
The pro-Buhari guys from the south are pro-Tinubu too. In fact, they supported Buhari because of Tinubu
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jorussia:
The judgement is even long overdue. There is nothing special in the case to adjudicate. From INEC rigged the election,FCT 25%,shettima double nomination, and now tinubu alleged forged CSU certificate, the opposition ended up deceiving those who are gullible and ignorant of our election petition process.I think we must amend the electoral act to forbid qualification or eligibility of candidate being questioned after conclusion of elections.
Let election petition be strictly about conduct of polls.
THIS CAN'T BE DONE BY THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN IN INEC OFFICE, THIS IS NIGERIA WE LIVE
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by zionstaar75: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as I Love Peter Obi and want him to be the President of Nigeria, I don't see him becoming one now. I love how he is fighting for Nigeria to prevent a fraudster from to overseeing our country's affairs but in all honesty, he wouldn't be Nigeria President if Tinubu step down.

I strongly believe his tenure would be in the next election, he will win and shake Nigeria to its feet. The force he will use will be formidable and strong.

Peter Obi, you remain Nigeria best choice!

NB: if you come to my mention and talk ill about Peter, I will insult you! Don't come here to tell me trash, just avoid me fraudulent People President, Agbados

Stupid, He goat! You VERY USELESS TO SAY THAT OBI WILL NEVER BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT! GET OUT OF MY MENTION, YOU TINUBU URCH!N!
but that's the truth, Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jeffy1206(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why the rush? Probably to avoid the fbi files.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by chukseric504869: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
fasbat:
Atiku should take the forgery case to Federal High court FCT , that's the first place to deal with that issue, forgery is a criminal charges and one accusing must get the co-operation of the security agencies, and the reports of the DPP will be cardinal to giving judgement in court,not beer parlour, not on social media, we await the epic judgement tomorrow,May Allah spares our lives, Amin
and for now, immunity covers the president,no criminal case shall be taken against him until he hands over,

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by zionstaar75: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Igahbarr:
I suspect that they want to deliver the judgment before the FBI releases their damning report against Tinubu.
see this joker,so you now work for fbi to know the reports are damning. You Obidients have taken stupidity to new heights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by wittywriter: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
saintkel:
Nothing to worry about ...Nigeria isn't ready for serious change.....imagine Fulani killing people on a daily....most ain't even reported on media, come to Nasarawa and see how dis guys kill n maim people, kidnap n loot shops, yet we pretend it's a normal thing.....

fasbat:
Atiku should take the forgery case to Federal High court FCT , that's the first place to deal with that issue, forgery is a criminal charges and one accusing must get the co-operation of the security agencies, and the reports of the DPP will be cardinal to giving judgement in court,not beer parlour, not on social media, we await the epic judgement tomorrow,May Allah spares our lives, Amin

Wittyness
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na wa o! Common to show us how they won the 2023 election Atiku and Obi could not
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by simfrost90210: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Femeto: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is too quick.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Cjayboy: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hhahahah..They will throw away all the appeals ON TECHNICALITIES.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jorussia:
The judgement is even long overdue. There is nothing special in the case to adjudicate. From INEC rigged the election,FCT 25%,shettima double nomination, and now tinubu alleged forged CSU certificate, the opposition ended up deceiving those who are gullible and ignorant of our election petition process.I think we must amend the electoral act to forbid qualification or eligibility of candidate being questioned after conclusion of elections.
Let election petition be strictly about conduct of polls.
Werey ….
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
fergie001:
These petitions are hereby dismissed in its entirety as they harbour no scintilla of merit.

The 2nd Respondent is hereby affirmed and returned as duly elected.

Judgement to be delivered at a later date.

Better don't allow Racoon and Penguin2 to catch you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by hotseat: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Since whatever is said at this stage is premature and subjudice, I would rather maintain a dignified silence rather than join the fray with rabble-rousers.

The die is cast!

We patiently wait to see where the pendulum swings.

But, one thing is sure, no matter who wins, the feelings of the losing sides won't be assuaged.

Politics of bitterness has come to stay!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cjayboy:
Hhahahah..They will throw away all the appeals ON TECHNICALITIES.

All the cases will be dismissed on points of law and not technicalities.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
tesppidd:
I have said it before and I will say it again;;;

Ain't no way the Supreme Court will remove a Nigerian President who has sat in Power for 6 Months!

Impossicant!!

USA can do it, Britain can do it, Brazil can do it, South Africa can do it, even Kenya can do it,,,

But not my Nigeria, one of the top most corrupt Nations in the world.
Nigeria could never do it.

Tinubu will be retained, make no mistakes about it...

But after that we move to FBI files and take him on....

If that fails we move to his disasterous performance on our battered economy and country and take him on....

Agbadorians will know no peace!!

Na wa ooo

Someone just condemned himself to 8 years of wailing. After wailing for 8 years under Buhari. To think that he is going to wail for 8 years under a northern rule (likely Shetima)

That is a total of 24 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mummyfour:
wow!! It means this administration is favouring you o?

Yes
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by drlateef: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp

No juju can be performed. Tinubu is winning. The world would be in shock otherwise. You cannot make allegations without solid evidence. Supreme Court is not tweeter.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ogbonti: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
DrMPH:

Lol. I will say it again.
The Nigeria they're cooking will be enjoyed by everyone who is unfortunate to either remain or raise kids in it. We will not know today, the extent of the damage state capture can do to a man who has no MEANS. Eyes will clear.

Nigeria will officially be a mafia state tomorrow where citizens will resort to self help than follow the law - everybody go soon belleful
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by wrongnumber: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/

We already know how it will play out.

I have no hope in Nigeria judiciary.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Quantzenergy: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back / Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.