Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag (17067 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Discovery4today: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwteRjUAOGA?si=IlaBPuZ7XGZYizE1
Ritualist man his kills Uniport girlfriend and cuts off her private members, gets caught by state security while trying to dispose her body

#JusticeForJustina: Lady who was reportedly k#lled and sla¥ght£red by her yahoo boyfriend, d#ed 14 days after her birthday in Rivers State

More details have emerged concerning Justina Tiffany Otuene, a 300-level Biochemistry student of University of Port-Harcourt(UNIPORT), Rivers State, who was k#lled by her boyfriend, Collins also known as Damian.

It would be recalled that Instablog9ja reported that Collins had been arrested after he was found by his estate security trying to dispose her di§membered corpse. He had sla¥ghtered her after removing her eyes and br+asts for alleged rit¥al purposes. His apartment was raided and sacks containing Justina’s di§membered body parts were found in there.

According to multiple sources, Justina was declared missing three days ago after she celebrated her birthday on the 10th of October, 2023. It is reported that Collins had invited her to his apartment at road 15, NTA road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where he committed the evil and gr¥esome act.

Meanwhile, friends and family of the deceased are currently mourning Justina’s demise while urging the authorities to ensure that Collins faces the full wrath of the law.

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Discovery4today: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2023
More

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Mhizzard(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2023
I always wondering maybe those people that heartlessly commit the act are working in abattoir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zionmdde: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2023
This is sad. Such a harmless pretty young girl. Why has young people become this cold hearted. This one deserves jungle justice and not all these grammar that police and the court will soon be speaking

Mothers please guide your daughters on the kind of relationships they keep

Young ladies please not all that glitters is gold, stay away from guys of questionable character and income. You can't be dating a guy that you don't know exactly what he does for a living and what are his goals and ambitions in life

They should please send that wicked thing to hell ASAP abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Pierocash(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Stop dating Yahoo boys and guys with questionable source of life, they won't hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Ikaeniyan0: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2023
What's wrong with all these small small boys sef? How can you kill a fellow human being like you because you want to be rich?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by GoodRocks: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Asking a Nigerian girl to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating.

As long as you have an iphone, and nice apartment, if you manage get car, just Forget it. Nigeria girls will be crawling at your feet.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by youngsahito(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2023
I can't date a salary earner, I want a baller now they don ball u well now. Rip to the dead...

6 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by PaperWorld: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2023
It's always crazy why some people leave the evil boyfriend and start attacking and blaming the innocent victim.

If nobody dates a ritualist, he will take to the street and start kidnapping and killing our young girls because sacrifice must be made and it must not be only when they have girlfriends that sacrifice is needed. They just picked on their girlfriend because it's easy for them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Jewessgratitud3: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Do the foolish boys that do these things always think they'll not get caught or what? You kill a whole human being and think their blood will remain silent. So dumb! I wonder the kind of parents that raise people like this.
By the way
Is this girl not too small to start dating? And you want come date e com be small rat wey never fit buy boxer for himself finish...
Though some older people too do rituals.

Girls, be careful. You're dating a man and the next thing full time housewife things don dey hungry you even when you don't fully know him or what he does for a living.

This is why I still commend the Christian way of courting/relationship. You can, to a large extent avoid and escape such evil. the problem with our young girls is they don't want to wait and you can't advise them on what to do when it comes to relationship. In their mind dem too don be big girls na so wetin you wan tell them.

Stop dating if youve not come off age. If a man is interested in you, let him go through the right channel and either see your parents or pastors and make his intentions known so you guys can be closely monitored. never go to his house alone or be in secluded places alone. But because you too want to be doing what you're not ripe for, you'll shun all safe ways and prefer to go there alone or be silent about who you're seeing/dating and end up with a monster that will either impregnate and abandon you or slaughter you like chicken.

Make this Gen Z Dem get sense and know that this their era is no longer safe for such risky love adventure due to the high rate of crime and all sorts of immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Pierocash:
Stop dating Yahoo boys and guys will questionable source of life, they won't hear.

That’s the excuse you guys always come up with. Such degenerate beings.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2023
youngsahito:
I can't date a salary earner, I want a baller now they don ball u well now. Rip to the dead...
Always this silly excuse. Just admit that you guys are defective and stop the nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Asking a Nigerian girl to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating.

As long as you have an iphone, and nice apartment, if you manage get car, just Forget it. Nigeria girls will be crawling at your feet.

Don’t you like beautiful girls and so called wife material. Why don’t you date ugly girls that have no iota of so called wife skills? As if the poor guys are not more degenerate.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by youngsahito(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Always this silly excuse. Just admit that you guys are defective and stop the nonsense.
I won't because we have 10001 guyz doing legit work that they can date but everybody wants a guy that drives the latest car and live a soft life. Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2023
youngsahito:
I won't because we have 10001 guyz doing legit work that they can date but everybody wants a guy that drives the latest car and live a soft life. Not all that glitters is gold.

I bet you put yourself in the 10001 guyz doing legit work, and not the degenerate that you are. I bet you are praying to blow so you can drive the latest car and live a soft life. I know your type. Don’t just use anybody’s daughter to blow, biko.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
youngsahito:

Did you see his ugly ass tiny apartment? Is that what you call rich and a baller? Poverty mentality has rotted your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Cantonese: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2023
What a shame, this get rich quick problem in Nigeria.
The ladies want to only associate with rich boys. They lay emphasis of yahoo boys, who they believe have the ability to spend money endlessly.

Hopefully the crook is dealt with according to the law. Now he can no longer make money in his life. He will live a miserable life, a life of that same poverty and absolutely failure.
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by LivingSage: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Don't justify dating of a young lad who has no clean, legit job but living large all because of your greed.

The lifestyle most of their parents doesn't even live.

When Yahoo fails, they'll surely try to up their game, either in ritual killing, kidnapping or robbery.

Zooposki:

Don’t you like beautiful girls and so called wife material. Why don’t you date ugly girls that have no iota of so called wife skills? As if the poor ones are not more degenerate.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2023
LivingSage:
Don't justify dating of a young lad who has no clean, legit job but living large all because of your greed.

The lifestyle most of their parents doesn't even live.

When Yahoo fails, they'll surely try to up their game, either in ritual killing, kidnapping or robbery.

Ladies, please avoid guys like these 👆🏾These are the ones that will use you for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Purvan(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
She want to chill with the big boys now she regretting chilling with the big boy

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by LivingSage: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Wear a thinking cap please
Zooposki:

Ladies, please avoid guys like these 👆🏾These are the ones that will use you for rituals.
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2023
LivingSage:
Wear a thinking cap please

No, you should wear a thinking cap. How do you know the boyfriend has no clean, legit job? How do you know the boyfriend was living large? From what I could see of his apartment, I would say he was living very far from a rich and wealthy lifestyle. No flashy cars, no flashy clothes, nothing. Your hate has so blinded you or poverty has so rotted your brain you can not see your left from your right.

I would advise all ladies to avoid poor, broke guys like this poster and go for someone living a comfortable life with a legit, verifiable source of income. Stay away from struggle love and avoid broke niggas or a nigga without a legit, verifiable source of income. Those are the ones more likely to use you for rituals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by LivingSage: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Once again, wear a thinking cap.

Zooposki:

No, you should wear a thinking cap. How do you know the boyfriend has no clean, legit job? How do you know the boyfriend was living large? From what I could see of his apartment, I would say he was living very far from a rich and wealthy lifestyle. No flashy cars, no flashy clothes, nothing.

Your hate has so blinded you or poverty has so rotted your brain you can not see your left from your right.

I would advise all ladies to avoid poor, broke guys like this poster and go for someone living a comfortable life with a legit, verifiable source of income. Stay away from struggle love and avoid broke niggas or a nigga without a legit, verifiable source of income. Those are the ones that will use you for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Roboto11: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Let us blame the victim.

It is her fault.

She's a stupid girl.

Didn't she see you before falling for that guy?

You would have treated her like a queen.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Roboto11: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Do the foolish boys that do these things always think they'll not get caught or what? You kill a whole human being and think their blood will remain silent. So dumb! I wonder the kind of parents that raise people like this.
By the way
Is this girl not too small to start dating? And you want come date e com be small rat wey never fit buy boxer for himself finish...
Though some older people too do rituals.

Girls, be careful. You're dating a man and the next thing full time housewife things don dey hungry you even when you don't fully know him or what he does for a living.

This is why I still commend the Christian way of courting/relationship. You can, to a large extent avoid and escape such evil. the problem with our young girls is they don't want to wait and you can't advise them on what to do when it comes to relationship. In their mind dem too don be big girls na so wetin you wan tell them.

Stop dating if youve not come off age. If a man is interested in you, let him go through the right channel and either see your parents or pastors and make his intentions known so you guys can be closely monitored. never go to his house alone or be in secluded places alone. But because you too want to be doing what you're not ripe for, you'll shun all safe ways and prefer to go there alone or be silent about who you're seeing/dating and end up with a monster that will either impregnate and abandon you or slaughter you like chicken.

Make this Gen Z Dem get sense and know that this their era is no longer safe for such risky love adventure due to the high rate of crime and all sorts of immorality.

She's not too young to date.

In uk, people graduate at 21 years old.

In our villages and small towns, 22 year old men own their farms and have fathered children .

Let's stop acting primitive.
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by youngsahito(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Did you see his ugly ass tiny apartment? Is that what you call rich and a baller? Poverty mentality has rotted your brain.
if that apartment is ugly then show us the cave u live.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Beverlyjean(f): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
PaperWorld:
It's always crazy why some people leave the evil boyfriend and start attacking and blaming the innocent victim.

If nobody dates a ritualist, he will take to the street and start kidnapping and killing our young girls because sacrifice must be made and it must not be only when they have girlfriends that sacrifice is needed. They just picked on their girlfriend because it's easy for them.

It's better that trouble meets u that u go and buy trouble with your own money
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Beverlyjean(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Avoid guys that condemn ritual killing ...so they should date the ones that don't ask questions about a man's wealth
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
girls of today follow flashy guys in venza and other cool rides once they flash them with (USC)unknown-source cash.
If you follow your forefather behaviour ,that hard work of a known decent man pays,you will make a peaceful and enjoyable life. angry
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
girls of today follow flashy guys in venza and other cool rides once they flash them with (USC)unknown-source cash.
If you follow your forefather behaviour ,that hard work of a known decent man pays,you will make a peaceful and enjoyable life. angry
ALL THESE TALK THAT:HE HAS A NICE RIDE,I DONT CARE HOW HE MAKES MONEY AND YOU FOLLOW, IS VANITY. sad
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by CapodeCapouti(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lack of contentment. As a young lady, you meet a young guy and he starts buying things that even your parents can not afford for you.

angry angry angry
Re: Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag by Zooposki(f): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Avoid guys that condemn ritual killing ...so they should date the ones that don't ask questions about a man's wealth

I gave him that reply because they always jump to the conclusion that any girl that is killed was dating a yahoo boy cos of wealth. Then they go ahead to insult the dead victim instead of condemning the killer. I watched the video and there is nothing to indicate that the killer is a yahoo boy. No signs of wealth, rather signs of mild/slight poverty. The poster has a poverty mentality and I still stand by my word that he is the type that will use you for rituals due to his poverty mentality.

Nothing good can come from him. All females should avoid his type. No signs of empathy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don’t Need A Violent Minister – Group Chides APC. / Gbajamiamila Congratulates Dogara / Alpha Beta Speaks On New Lagos Land Use Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.