Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,610 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu (758 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: The Criminal Enterprise Gang Will Eventually Destroy Itself / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is a joke, right?

Considering the ownership of your Newspaper, this must be one of your classic acts of desperation for Legitimacy, obviously.

Please issue a strong query to your mischievous Reporter not just for the falsehood of this news report claiming I advised “President Bola Tinubu” in my speech to the UniZik Business School yesterday, but also for the laziness of not knowing my former position at the World Bank.

And please stop this type of unethical Journalism for your own good.

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1717589359631733233

Former World Bank Managing Director (Africa), Oby Ezekwesili, has advised President Bola Tinubu to adopt a more citizen-oriented style of governance for the economic development and prosperity of Nigeria. https://thenationonlineng.net/ezekwesili-otti-to-tinubu-make-your-policies-citizens-driven/
@obyezeks

Ezekwesili, Otti to Tinubu: Make your policies citizens-driven

Emma Elekwa, Onitsha
October 26, 2023

Former Vice President, World Bank (Africa Region), Oby Ezekwesili, has advised President Bola Tinubu to adopt a more citizen-oriented style of governance for the economic development and prosperity of Nigeria.

She asked the president to give the masses who constitute the larger population of the society central position in his economic policies.

Speaking at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state during the 5th International Hybrid Conference of the Unizik Business School (UBS), the former Education Minister regretted that Africa’s pattern of political transition had not guaranteed true democracy.

She described real democracy as one that generates positive socioeconomic development.

She said: “Nigeria’s political system has become a system where the transition is no longer people but court driven and monopolized such that the people’s wishes do not count anymore but the wish of the political class.

“Government policies have over the years contributed to the growing rate of suffering, poverty and economic hardship on Nigerians who have become helpless in their own land.

“Federal government must enthrone policies that will alleviate the sufferings of poor Nigerians who have been at the receiving end of bad governance and policies which have thrown them into poverty and economic hardship.”

In his reactions, the governor of Abia state, Sam Oti, who chaired the occasion, said it was important for political leaders to be patriotic enough to make selfless policies capable of promoting the socioeconomic development of the country.

Oti, represented by former deputy Vice-Chancellor of UNIZIK, Prof. Sam Omenyi described the conference theme, “Political Transition and Economic Development: The African Experience.” as apt, saying it would assist stakeholders in appreciating the place of transitions in socio-economic development.

Okonkwo represented by Prof Charles Obiora lamented the bastardization of the Nigerian political system, saying corruption had become the system itself.

UNIZIK Vice Chancellor, Prof Charles Esimone noted that many African states were still embarrassingly bugged down by underdevelopment, according to Human development indices of the United Nations despite being blessed with huge resources.

Esimone, represented by immediate past Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof Frederik Odibo, regretted that Nigeria, despite being a leading exporter of crude oil is still unable to refine its oil for domestic petroleum product needs.

Earlier, Director of Unizik Business School, UBS, Prof. Emma Okoye, said the event was targeted at discouraging youths from making similar mistakes made by their fathers during their lifetime.

He added: “The theme aims to reflect on issues that proved to be a cog on the wheels of societal development.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ezekwesili-otti-to-tinubu-make-your-policies-citizens-driven/

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Taylor92: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm disappointed in the staff of The Nation newspaper.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by MS2471: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
cool

Wetin this foolish ugly lunatic of a woman still dey talk.

Her relevance started and ended Politically sucking off Obasanjo's saggy balls as a cheap hoelosho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Infojames: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Funny
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by StOla: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
I am sure she is right.

She no get any advise to give besides wailing over the electoral loss of her brother.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Her relevance started and ended Politically sucking off Obasanjo's saggy balls as a cheap hoelosho

Na your mama you dey describe like this so?

For public forum? Have some shame man. Stop telling us how uselèss your mom is. Kilode. You mean I can bed her with the least 2k?

DM her number please if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Misswork(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
E don happen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

For public forum? Have some shame man. Stop telling us how uselèss your mom is. Kilode. You mean I can bed her with the least 2k?

Lol grin. What is the next thing for all of you now. Please think deep and come up with another comedy. It's been very entertaining.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Government of lies and propaganda
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Government of lies and propaganda

grin That UGLY woman can never ever say such.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Judgementa1: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ezekwesili wan run mad on top tinubu matter.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Judgementa1:
Ezekwesili wan run mad on top tinubu matter.

grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:
cool

This is allegation which u can't prove anywhere.

Learn this here if no one has ever taught u this. Never abuse someone if he or she appears to u. U can say a word to them,yes.

Why do u abuse people u can't fight or stand toe to toe with.

Be careful. Many of u here are all potential candidates of prisons with the way and manner u abuse people freely.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:
cool

This is an unfounded allegation which u can't prove anywhere.

Learn this here if no one has ever taught u this. Never abuse someone if he or she appears to u,u can say a word to them,yes.

Why do u abuse people u can't fight or stand toe to toe with.

Be careful.
Many of u here are all potential candidates of prisons with the way and manner u abuse people online.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. What is the next thing for all of you now. Please think deep and come up with another comedy. It's been very entertaining.

You go switch accounts tire.

Your mama go sweet or not?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by MS2471: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Nonny95 post=126633049]

DM her number please if you don't mind.[/quote

Oloriburuku Omo ibo

We know your mama na Olosho for brothel

Everyone know

If my comment pain you commit suicide like Ojuckwu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:
cool

She has better CV than anyone in Tinubu cabinate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by MS2471: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

She has better CV than anyone in Tinubu cabinate

No 😂😂😂😂

Wonder she is the president of Biafran lunatics
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol, this Gorllia looking Ekwesili who is a well known liar is also accusing other people of being liars.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:

No 😂😂😂😂

I would give you 100k if you name one person in Tinubu cabinate with a better CV

I dare you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=MS2471 post=126633368][/quote]

Between two of us, you know who really committed suicide. By drinking 10 naira rat poison. And that person isn't Ojukwu.

Just as we have gun runners, you're Son of a Kpekus runner. She no dey tire to fire 😂😂
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

I would give you 100k if you name one person in Tinubu cabinate with a better CV

I dare you

They will mention Pate.😂😂

Same Pate that is finding his footing.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:

No 😂😂😂😂

Which one your mama get? Abii she no be woman like Oby?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Makunahatata: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

typical dem... Low reasoning
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Nonny95 post=126633647]

They will mention Pate.😂😂

Same Pate that is finding his footing.[/quote
] who is that one?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Kwamecron(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ipob are too much with hate...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by Nonny95: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Makunahatata:
typical dem... Low reasoning

Hypocrite.

So calling Oby an Olosho isn't typical Dem.

Fuul
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
StOla:
I am sure she is right.

She no get any advise to give besides wailing over the electoral loss of her brother.

Why she go give advise to someone who single handedly built Lagos from top to bottom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes / Has Tinubu Been Printing Naira Like Buhari? / Who Received The FG 50k Grant Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.