Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (23841 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by tochiba34: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno can never be Governor in Nigeria. He will forever remain a fugitive in UK

Come to think of it Reno is too small for Peter Obi. Let him keep wailing
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

Peter Obi must be a very important person for you to have spent the time of your life to type this long epistle.

I only read the first paragraph of your gibberish then scroll down without reading the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by thinkmoney(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I'm sure Reno is not doing all this for free. Maybe oil bloc
U rate him too much. Who go give that baby oil bloc?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by bong4(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

Even youths below 10 years know that if there is any contestant that the 2023 Presidential Elections exposed beyond measure, it is your President who has no authentic record alluded to his name. The moment that guy presented some fake bishops, everything fake about him became exposed.......imagine someone claiming to graduate from a school 4 years before the school was established.
He couldn't even lie well. Very shameful.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Omokri that says he supports Atiku but is happy Obi lost as if Atiku won. Such unstable person is your mentor

Lol grin well it's unfortunate that you can't even see your own instability when you claimed Obi won. You are funny.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by ArsenWinner: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:

And Nigeria will never progress either. Take a look at your Asian mates from the 60s and 70s. Your busy celebrating peter obi a billionaire losing an election undecided

Like the price of fuel and food will make him cry the way your kinsmen are crying
Which tangible progress was recorded when he was governor of Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Get off my mention. You're exhibiting Stockholm syndrome
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin well it's unfortunate that you can't even see your own instability when you claimed Obi won. You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by thinkmoney(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

You are such a shame. A vile liar. Out of all those your points it only the last where u said he hasn’t called to congratulate that is true. And Atiku too or even Kwankwaso hasn’t congratulated Tinubu.
U are a shameless liar and deceiver. A worm
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Another bastard Yoruba on the prowl. Obi will never be Nigeria's president
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Peter Obi must be a very important person for you to have spent the time of your life to type this long epistle.

I only read the first paragraph of your gibberish then scroll down without reading the rest.

What I am saying must be obviously important for you to make such haste to be part of the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by thinkmoney(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

I have been following u and I suspect u are either Reno himself or somebody close to him
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by EvohCJ: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
That's it

God bless you my brother

I don't know and think who the hell he is

Nonsense human being like reno
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by safarilove(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
something dey worry dat man..
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by SMEpromote: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
This loafer used to claim to be a pastor. E be like the pastor work no pay am. He is now jobless with no source of income, other than a ready tool for politicians willing to pay him to be dancing naked online. Shame has departed Reno!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by remi2good: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

you're extremely hopeless, was it Peter Obi and these your long lists of trash against him that brought this severe hardship and suffering on Nigerians? Your perceived lord and saviour is in power and look at the depth of everything bad the country has falling into and how many decades backwards your Lagos builder has taken us, but that's not your problem, what you're fixated on is Peter Obi and masturbating on him not being Nigerias president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Coalhill23(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

Anyone celebrating Tinubu's Supreme Court verdict is a fool, it means you are celebrating more hardship.

Look at your environment and the people around with a face of suffering and smiling, is it worth celebrating?.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by LZAA: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Our very own beloved Obodo Nigeria, is what you call a Desolate Ship?

Soon you will get back to calling it a Zoo.
Smh😒😒
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by smileyoo: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
dipopooo:
Reno is right. Obi even igbos will never be our president
lol.
is there anything special or to be proud of, in having a president coming from your region in a messed up country where the citizens are actually suffering and insecure as if they don't have a government or a president.
president is just a title, but the quality of leadership is what really matters in any nation.
suffering and smiling citizens, when will you guys grow up like other world citizens ?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Racoon(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno Omokri will forever go down in infamy
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by TheOgaBoss: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
truthfinder319:
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products
why didn't you add tinubus source of income?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by ufotunang: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno omokri is an idle man...my advice is for tinubu to get a job for him so that he can keep himself busy and useful to his life
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by ufotunang: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
yarimo:
Peter Grigori obi will never be Nigeria president by God grace, RENO has spoken well
..then the renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by ufotunang: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

...then the renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Olaolex: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
paramakina202:

The builder of Lagos has won but Nigeria is collapsing under his watch but your problem is still Peter Obi as if we are still in election campaign. You don chop today?
That one look like person way fit afford meal? Abeg live am joor. They are very many here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by meditator(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Anywhere belly face Reno. grin
It's clear that the guy has personal grudges with Obi.
It is better to have personal grudges with only one person than to have plans of waging a religious war on an entire country, Yes Daddy
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by meditator(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Reno omokri is an overrated pig looking for food inside the wastebin.
It is better being that than being a third class illiterate that divided the country on religious lines, yes daddy
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by meditator(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:

And Nigeria will never progress either. Take a look at your Asian mates from the 60s and 70s. Your busy celebrating peter obi a billionaire losing an election undecided

Like the price of fuel and food will make him cry the way your kinsmen are crying
It is what it is. He lost the election. We are better off like this, than to have a religious warlod be our leader. Hoebi, the third class illiterate will never be President of Nigeria, mark my words
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by sammhi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Why do u bother to reply him ?
I didn't read your response here and I never watched the video of the Reno or listened to Reno tweet or message
No need of response
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by nkemjacob2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Not everyone that has beards that is mature upstairs
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by paramakina202: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Olaolex:
That one look like person way fit afford meal? Abeg live am joor. They are very many here.

He dey see Peter Obi as a loser while he is a winner with empty stomach grin
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by lapintoz: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
He is not God. He is not claiming to be God.

But when some idiots troll you and your family including a baby over politics, he has the right to fight back.

Obi.idiots can at least sit down jejely and lick their crass wounds.

nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.