Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (23842 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Olaolex: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
paramakina202:

He dey see Peter Obi as a loser while he is a winner with empty stomach grin
It's only in Nigeria that a pauper will have the effrontery to call a billionaire looser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by searchlight: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
We the mumu people like you have heard
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by searchlight: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
You dont need to be God before you know that Obi will never be president of Nigeria
After Tinubu the next president will be your old wretched father from the village.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by searchlight: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
dipopooo:
Reno is right. Obi even igbos will never be our president
The ZOO will never move an inch in terms of development. You don't need to be God to know that.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by searchlight: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehehe

Not just Peter obi

NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA

Let's all dance the OBITO CONTINUA dance together with Reno
Will you argue it hat the Zoo will never be great at least in your life time?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Peterpanny: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
read what you wrote up there slowly and ask yourself,
This thing wa I write e make any single sence at all.
Ozuooor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by OdefaGirl(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

The clout chasing attention is given by those who cares..... I and so many people including Obi don't care about that man. He's a joker
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by zoomzoom(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=126644217]Peter Grigori obi will never be Nigeria president by God grace, RENO has spoken well.

Why GOD'S GRACE?.... You should be saying RENO'S GRACE nah!!.

IBERIBERISM !!😒
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Alex80s(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Mugu!!! All he said he achieved as a Governor in Anambra, did you find out that he lied? You just hate him for nothing. Your hate for Igbos and Peter Obi will kill you. You are just a zombie. Sheepish and and priggish fool. Igbos will always survive the hardship in Nigeria more than any region. You know that. We are together in this. Suffering and smiling. How market? Naira to dollar, fuel, food. Who go suffer pass na your people...
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by emiron18(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Taaooma tells how much Cristiano Ronaldo earns and how
Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fuXzl7Zcg
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by kenex4ever(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

All these are figments of ur Ogbosoic imaginations.

Tinubu has proven to be a fraud. The country is at all time low.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by YesDaddy1: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The only reason Reno is confident is because he knows peter obi is igbo and igbos are hated and would not be allowed to rule in Nigeria.
My ppl talk say ''woman nor get character, she say her in-laws nor like am''.

From jarkarta to Vietnam to Togo to Ghana to southy, na d same story: ''everybody hates us''

But what idiots like Reno don't know is that as far as they keep hating on the igbos and don't want them to rule, Nigeria will never get better and EVERYONE INCLUDING THE BIGOTS would be affected lipsrsealed
Tell ur reps in nass to demand referendum biko, we can't wait to say bye bye.
cool
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Alex80s:

Mugu!!! All he said he achieved as a Governor in Anambra, did you find out that he lied? You just hate him for nothing. Your hate for Igbos and Peter Obi will kill you. You are just a zombie. Sheepish and and priggish fool. Igbos will always survive the hardship in Nigeria more than any region. You know that. We are together in this. Suffering and smiling. How market? Naira to dollar, fuel, food. Who go suffer pass na your people...
What's with the swearing?

Obi told the world what he did in Anambra. We also heard from those who experienced it firsthand. We compared and contrasted.

Or are you saying health workers were not on strike for months? Or did Peter Obi not divert and invest Anambra State funds into his business? Did he not hide money in his family member offshore account? Did they not catch him moving large sums in cash? All these and more are. all public information.

The problem is both Peter Obi and his supporters trying to pass him off as a saint, when he is not. That in itself is a fraud.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Inosky: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is nothing but a F O O L I SH MAN. B.I.G.O.T and a V.AG.BON.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Burob: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/
Shut up, Judas Gringory Obi will never be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Burob: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Inosky:
Reno is nothing but a F O O L I SH MAN. B.I.G.O.T and a V.AG.BON.
Shameless Obidient Agbadorian, Keep wailing.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Akharmony: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obi no fit b president again..he flopped
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by defash8: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
As far as someone can submit fake certificate to INEC & have 3 different date of birth, with school certificate from a school yet to be established, if such person is president, anybody can be president. It is just how you play it out.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Frais: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Close that Trash Gutter you called mouth. Exhibiting nuisance of the highest order. Because you benefit directly or indirectly from this current Evil Govt. Administration. Excruciating pain awaits you all. Shebi all of us they this world de look. Nepotism, Heartless being, I don't even know who created you people. 🖕
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by okoroemeka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

the man challenged anybody or security officials on national television that has information were he took #1naira from anambra state that he will stop campaign and step down,you did not bring evidence,not efcc,icpc nafdac or ndlea,this man led a state for 8 yrs and did not owe salary pension,gratiiuty,contractor or supplier,he left #75 billion naira cash for the incoming government and on the day of handover all the three banks he has the money was there to present the account details for verification by anambra people,this man did what is truly impossible for governor's to do now,for you to criticize such man and bend the truth shows you a mischievous fellow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by MrSly(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

You people are the bitter ones. Your boss have personal vendetta with Obi and has charged you his dog to bark at all cost in offensive to Obi. You are only a slave doing the biddings of his master. Right now obi is the only igbo man with the right mind set to save Nigeria. That is his major offence against the enemies of Nigeria progress, he has already shown that with him at the command it won't be business as usual. Your propaganda and all has no influence because we clearly know that Tinubu, Reno and all others are jackals.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
ufotunang:
..then the renewed shege continues 🙄
TINUBU/ shittima 2023-2031
Shittima/ OLUREMI TINUBU 2031-2039
OLUREMI TINUBU/ abdullahi Sabi 2039-2048 and abdullahi Sabi will take over

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by lightwind(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
He never claimed to be God.

You guys are all morons.

I don't know what you gain from all this rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Greenfusion: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:

And Nigeria will never progress either. Take a look at your Asian mates from the 60s and 70s. Your busy celebrating peter obi a billionaire losing an election undecided

Like the price of fuel and food will make him cry the way your kinsmen are crying
Don't mind them...yeye ppl
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Impliment: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno's sudden campaign against Peter Obi is understandable. Obi's candidature twarted and diminished Reno's chance of coming back to power.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by 7upnigeria: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

You can never make it in life. Simple!!

Na so e pain you reach? You think everybody on Nairaland is cursed with poverty like you and your family. Some of us have made it already, so your curse returns back to you in 100 folds.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by remi2good: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
lapintoz:

He is not God. He is not claiming to be God.

But when some idiots troll you and your family including a baby over politics, he has the right to fight back.

Obi.idiots can at least sit down jejely and lick their crass wounds.
In your short term memory you failed to notice that Reno was the one that carried Peter Obi matter for head, took everything way too personal and was bombarding Peter Obi and obidients from all angles just to appease his paymaster, I guess your teacher didn't teach you that he that leaves in a glass house shouldn't throw stones
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Biksy200: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
You are a big fool
netpro:

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by BeigJawnson(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

So his congratulations will reduce the price of garri and bag of rice with cost of living in Nigeria? Peace be with you
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by PHIPEX(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehehe

Not just Peter obi

NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA

Let's all dance the OBITO CONTINUA dance together with Reno
Your mates are looking for how to conquer the world but here you are hating on who dont even know you exist. Igbos will always be better than you
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by kennethesan(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
I keep asking, who is Reno?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.