Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary (328 Views)

Russia New World Order Is Bad News For Africa / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by Flier: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
As Biden says few days ago that world is craving for a new world order
And in order to achieve this,there need to be a war till then Nations will keep fighting and backing at each other.
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by viyon02: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yes he is right but the new order will be God's kingdom.
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by Westerhoffe(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
The WWIII will end up being a Nuclear War, which will affect Europe, US, Asia and probably Australia.
Then, the remnant of them will try fleeing over to Africa… the story will begin from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by Christistruth00: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't pray for what you cannot handle
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by Chimarto: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Thank God for the forest in my place
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by kettykin: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
The minutes third world War starts , that is the minute I am declaring my country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by caye(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
If WW3 starts ( I hope it's not "when", and I do hope that Robert Kiyosaki and Elon Musk are wrong when they say it is inevitable)..., Afrika would be the target of the survivors of the horrors in Europe and America, possibly Asia.

They will want to seize Afrika from us, as their own countries would have been inhabitable from the radioactive fallout.
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by Watcharena: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
caye:
If WW3 starts ( I hope it's not "when", and I do hope that Robert Kiyosaki and Elon Musk are wrong when they say it is inevitable)..., Afrika would be the target of the survivors of the horrors in Europe and America, possibly Asia.

They will want to seize Afrika from us, as their own countries would have been inhabitable from the radioactive fallout.
they can't seize Africa from us rather we will enslave them ,me personally I will have like 15 white slaves to work on my farmland they must all move about with their chains

1 Like

Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by BItt: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The WWIII will end up being a Nuclear War, which will affect Europe, US, Asia and probably Australia.
Then, the remnant of them will try fleeing over to Africa… the story will begin from there.

Some Adam and Eve play lol
Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by josh123(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2023
I want the world to burn, I want a reset, this current life is too hard, a reset will make things easier and it will be an opportunity for Africa to rise. I know during 3www, Africa will be the list affected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Need A Third World War, A New Order Is Necessary by caye(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Watcharena:
they can't seize Africa from us rather we will enslave them ,me personally I will have like 15 white slaves to work on my farmland they must all move about with their chains

Afrika has no military strength.

A few rockets and many artillery systems will dislodge millions of us in 1 week.
That's how low we have fallen, from our former great state in the ancient world.

Be that as it may, we need to as a matter of urgency priotise:-

- Afrikan agriculture

- Afrikan medicine

- rebuilding of our own countries through Afrikan technologies ( middle technologies).as we can't go direct to high level technologies

- A fear of God, general repentance for human sacrifice and murder of ourselves, including restitution to our black American and Afro Carribean ppls for slavery

Once we do that , we can then start moving to our destiny.

We have no need to think of antagonizing other races or enslaving them as payback.
It is negative energy.
We need to sow seeds of healing for this earth.

We Ebony PPL, are the original PPL, and we must be the healers of the earth.
While it is dumb to simply forget the atrocities of the Arab, Jew, whites and recently Asians on us, we need not have a revengeful spirit.
Let us deal with them with wisdom, courage and mercy not hate.
God will heal our minds of the trauma we have put on ourselves, and which other nations have capitalised in using to further enslaved and destroy us.

God bless us. Amin.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

� The IDF Eliminated Wael Asefa, Commander Of Hamas' Deir Al-balah Battalion / �� Israel Will Soon Realize That Netanyahu Is Its Biggest Problem���� / President Putin to Stand For Fifth Term As Russian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.