Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje (16718 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Thonyb2: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Ahead of the November 11 governorship election, Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has vowed to ensure no violence is recorded during the poll.

Bello assured President Bola Tinubu and the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Abdullahi Ganduje, of a violent-free election.

Addressing APC supporters in Okene on Saturday, Bello said: “From Kogi East to Kogi West to Kogi Central, today, I am in charge.

“I am assuring you, Mr. President, I am assuring you, our National Chairman, Your Excellency, Umar Abdullahi Ghandouje, that in Kogi State, there will be no violence.

“We are going to win overwhelmingly. We have started in Kogi East. You saw the crowd. [In] Kogi West, you saw the crowd, and today Kogi Central.

“I am in charge in Kogi State. Your Excellency, your son, your loyal son, your dedicated son, your capacity son, in the name of Governor Yahaya Bello, aka the White Lion.

“I am in charge in Kogi State. Kogi people are not going to allow anybody to truncate it. We are going to follow in your footsteps. Let nobody truncate it. Kogi is won by APC. Let nobody truncate it.”

https://.ng/2023/10/29/kogi-guber-election-im-in-charge-yahaya-bello-assures-tinubu-ganduje/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by socialmediaman: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Everyone is learning from the former Chicago heroin trafficker, how to steal and legitimize.

You’re entitled to your own interpretation grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by netpro(m): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2023
For Bello, this very personal. I am just laughing at Dino and his girlfriend.

The beating will be of Guinness Records proportion.

Eji gi Igbo agwa ya onye Ocha.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by olatade(m): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Worst governor in the history of Kogi State

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by press9jatv: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2023
You will be heavily defeated in Kogi State as the Senator representing your Senatorial district was heavily defeated and disgrace in the court of justice

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by yinkus6750(m): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2023
Of course, failure also has its leaders.
I hope the opposition won't split votes for themselves to now give Mr Charge the winning streak..
We don't want any ta ta ta this time around.
Let it be free and fair, without any manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by MS247: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2023
Unfuntunately Yahaya Bello is very right

APC is winning

Kogi is Multi cultural and Multi Ethnic diverse State, and that's the problem

Igala, Okun and others would vote based on sentiments

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Urheadmaster(m): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Who has been the best since Nigeria gains it independence in the whole of the 36 states?

olatade:
Worst governor in the history of Kogi State

None tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Linus199(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
Unfuntunately Yahaya Bello is very right

APC is winning

Kogi is Multi cultural and Multi Ethnic diverse State, and that's the problem

Igala, Okun and others would vote based on sentiments
What percentage of vote do you think Kogi central have compared to Kogi West and Kogi east?.
If the election is based on sentiment, the SDP candidate Muri Ajaka is going to win because Kogi east controls 54% of vote in Kogi state while the rest % is shared between Kogi central and Kogi west.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by AntiChristian: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Who are the major contestants in Kogi?

I know Dino but why has he been silent in the federal level unlike he did after election?

Anyways, if APC wins they rigged!

If PDP wins probably they rigged!

If LP wins.......this is the people's mandate!

If SDP or others win...... lipsrsealed This is an upset!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Zyrac: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Boost any social media account.
Here
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by saphiere(f): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Another rig-ki-menia loading.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Giftedhand47(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
I fix faulty iphone panels
A trial will convince you
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Port443: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
If this country and especially kogi state wants to move forward, there will be no political candidate that yahaya or yeye Bello will support that will not loose easily, but nope, he is even raising his head high after abysmal performance as a governor and gearing up to install a stooge.

But we all know the result, just as inec and the judiciary compensated tinubu for giving us a failure like Buhari with the highest post in the country, yeye bello's candidate will win.

Let them keep winning to keep on peppering us grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by DeathToRiggers: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
yeye terrorist Bello. Very useless noun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Mikeak: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
In charge of rigging & the likes...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
With Ashiwaju the President, APC has come to stay for many years.

This I have seen

Happy Sunday everyone!

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by princepeter566: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
November 11 go shock this one.
White pig

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Lovenorth: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Is there any different between APC, PDP or LP?
What I only know is that Kogi is the most unluckiest state in Nigeria with very useless sadistic politicians

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by HumbleOptimist(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Yahaya Bello doesn't mind wasting innocent souls to hold on to power. With him nose like Funnel.

His downfall will be loud, and it's very close. In Sha Allah

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Guyman01: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Believing Yahaya Bello is the biggest mistake anyone can do, he appointed his stooge from the same tribe to be APC candidate and the only way they can win is stuffing ballot boxes like he did during his second term and used thugs to chase away voters in his opponents strongholds.
INEC will declare APC winner even if they lose woefully and ask his opponents to go to court where all obstacles will be placed against them and its difficult to prove numbers because INEC won't cooperate.
They only thing you can do is check if your opponent submitted fake results which is no easy to get the courts to accept

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by AntiChristian: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
Everyone is learning from the former Chicago heroin trafficker, how to steal and legitimate.

Meshionu! Iṣi Aki!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by easzypeaszy(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2023
I hate dis yaya frm d bottom of my heart..Even if APC wins..the Ododo wil disapptn him and d fight bw dem wl hv no boundaries

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Padipadi(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Na SDP suppose win based in logistics.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Mosba: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Wrong, God in charge
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by LillyandDaisy: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Our only mistake as a Nigerian is Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by PsTar2021: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Linus199:
What percentage of vote do you think Kogi central have compared to Kogi West and Kogi east?.
If the election is based on sentiment, the SDP candidate Muri Ajaka is going to win because Kogi east controls 54% of vote in Kogi state while the rest % is shared between Kogi central and Kogi west.
in the last presidential election kogi east was only able to produce 150,000k vote while that of west and central produce 120,000k vote respectively yet,

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by NotProphet: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2023
netpro:
For Bello, this very personal. I just laughing at Dino and his girlfriend.

The beating will be of Guinness Records proportion.

Eji gi Igbo agwa ya onye Ocha.
like rigging abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by fuckJones(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
Everyone is learning from the former Chicago heroin trafficker, how to steal and legitimate.

do you normally drinck alomo bitter or you are always bitter by nature?

15 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by NotProphet: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2023
PsTar2021:
in the last presidential election kogi east was only able to produce 150,000k vote while that of west and central produce 120,000k vote respectively yet,
and u believed in yahaya bello figure?
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by AllBlack: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Bello is In charge of what? Kogi state being so backwards and mundane under the leadership of such a young man is a huge disappointment. yet Kogi people are blowing his trumpet. I cringe Anytime I go to Kogi state and see how comfortable the people are with their stagnancy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Ahead Of Nigeria's Election, Opposition Weaponises Soldier Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.