Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX (23200 Views)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by aviara: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
The emilokan crew won't like this type of message hitting the headlines

But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by damiloladuke: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
e don happen

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Bizibi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Normal levels...! Their useless leaders know this for a fact. cool

They will keep adjusting to suffering till the next cycle of useless and corrupt leaders take over.

That's all they know how to... Adjusting to suffering.

Just like this your fellow citizen below:

government will pay a fraction of the subsidy,they are afraid of it going to 1000/litre.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
But what of dangote refinery?
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Sholaco: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Useless leaders.
I said it the moment the price of this commodity was increased.
I said it will definitely be increase to #1000 by December
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by aviara: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
We are still expecting the SAVE NIGERIA GROUP who protested at Ojota in 2012 against petrol price at N162 per litre to come out again. Nigeria needs to be saved urgently.

Cc Wole Soyinka
Tunde Bakare

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by APOPTOSIS: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
They should make it #5000 per liter, Nigerians will never scream nor protest provided a Yoruba man occupies the highest echelon. I support #5000 per Liter.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by aviara: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
aviara:
We are still expecting the SAVE NIGERIA GROUP who protested at Ojota in 2012 against petrol price at N162 per litre to come out again. Nigeria needs to be saved urgently.

Cc Wole Soyinka
Tunde Bakare

It's like the cost of protest is also unaffordable

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Ikaeniyan0: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
show us the "ones you have buy and store". The uneducated people on Nairaland is becoming unbearable. These are the people that make decisions on behalf of the majority. This country is a mess
Is your father so daft to know about what who I quoted is talking about?
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

By the time demand drastically reduces price speculation and hoarding would reduce

Generator users are moving to inverter and solar, more people trek rather than use Okada, people are buying bicycle , Charcoal is now being used even by middle class family

Tra sh, how many people in Nigeria can afford inverter or solar?

Way ray, can you treck for 20km or more under a scorching sun?

Bicycle, as if the average Nigerian family can afford a proper bicycle comfortably.

Charcoal, well this is the only one that seems to be within the poor Nigerians reach but to what extent?

Stop typing tra sh abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by MT: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Why did they lie to us that Dangote refinery would start working?

That blame is not on this current administration but Buharis administration
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is your father so daft to know about what who I quoted is talking about?
instead of you to hide yourself, you still came up with an excruciatingly embarrassing post. Did you finish primary school? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Ikaeniyan0: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
instead of you to hide yourself, you still came up with an excruciatingly embarrassing post. Did you finish primary school? grin
Let me ask you again

Is your father so daft to know what who I quoted is talking about?
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Ikaeniyan0: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
I can't hide my face because of a pig like you
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by gigfx: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Govt never press our neck reach level wey it go pain us.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Exceed15: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
It shall not be well with all APC supporters. This period will be harder for them. Bunch of useless people.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Exceed15: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
IVORY2009:

Prophet of doom angry

No he is not . Are things not drastically increasing under your nose. Who thought by now dollar/naira would be N1200
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

I think this idea is coming from the west. They are trying to make us switch to CNG and electric cars, who knows what they are hoping to achieve. I remember tinubu spoke alot about global warming and am pretty sure its a deal he made with west.

Bro, you might he right... But, it's a tall dream.

We are talking over 50 years.

The question is how will the adjustment pain be bearable?!
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

As a friend, I'll simply advise you struggle to make lives for your kids outside the shores of Nigeria. This country is fvcked and there isn't an immediate remedy for it.

Way ahead on that... I have been working this out since Buhari won in 2015!

That was the year Nigeria was laid to rest.

There is absolutely no magic or wonder Tinubu or any other person can do at this point.

Honestly, it's already too late!

Most Nigerians think this is the worst the nation can fall... They are in for a shocker.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Menclothing: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Stop the panic there is Petrol that can last us 30 days in apapa farm tank
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by ezegenigbonine: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na Peter obi cause am

BAT supporters logo

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Mistermamus(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

By the time demand drastically reduces price speculation and hoarding would reduce

Generator users are moving to inverter and solar, more people trek rather than use Okada, people are buying bicycle , Charcoal is now being used even by middle class family

see wetin person dey write? God APC ppl are wicked n heartless and 36 ppl liked it. If it were to be obi I am sure you would have castigated him. Tribalism na real disease sha

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by MS247: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mistermamus:
see wetin person dey write? God APC ppl are wicked n heartless and 36 ppl liked it. If it were to be obi I am sure you would have castigated him. Tribalism na real disease sha

No dey mention that irrelevant idiot Obi for my comment abeg... You fit mention Atiku
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Afonjacrusder(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

I think you should google Nigerian Breweries Solar Project

Stfu! You sound dumb and unreasonable. How many companies in Nigeria can afford a solar project worth millions of dollars? Continue being st.upid.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by MS247: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Stfu! You sound dumb and unreasonable. How many companies in Nigeria can afford a solar project worth millions of dollars? Continue being st.upid.

Do you want your account banned?!
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Bananapill: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islie:
Marketers Hint of N800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX Constraints

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/29/marketers-hint-of-n800-petrol-pump-price-amid-surging-landing-cost-worsening-fx-constraints?amp=1

We masses,the masses, are so comfortable with suffered. We don't need to wait for any organised labour before hitting the streets in protests of bad governance. We are always at the worse receiving end because politicians never compromise.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Akharmony: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
ComeToJesus:

You get government? I don't know why Nigerians dull like this o
You better wakeup from your mothers or fathers house. . Abbi nah free food you drh eat ni werey
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by FireUpNow(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Resultant effect of floating the Naira by your master strategist
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by HighTable(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
It bewilderes me when people still thinks government works for their benefits, you have offices people kill to win over and you expect them to do something for your benefits.
And Whatever policy happens to favour the public, it was just a coincidence, it was never meant for the general public! Just like the security light on the perimeter fence of your neighbor that shines light through your own environment.
The way things are going they simply want to run the economy down. They will run it down.
Solution is for individuals to start researching and exploring alternatives.
Only the intelligent and enterprising will survive the carnage of an economy that will be unleashed.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by aviara: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Good governance is not served in La Carte, you have to demand for it, fight for it.

Only our politicians understand the game, this is why presently Nigeria only favours them
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Okechinwadike: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Stop spewing rubbish because ALL Regions -contributed to Nigeria Woes;
•Those accross the Borders were they not part of the destruction of the Nation,when they see evil and collaborate with Terrorists- destroying their Nation,even allowed many Oils to be shipped across Illegally!
-the Ibos- who have been Killings in the East under UGM, IPOB,etc- using different names so whose motives-are they not part or why can't people go and do business without any fear or why have you allowed Simon Ekpa( that is living in Europe with his Family)-to have a field day here in the East
-Or why did the North allowed Bokoharam-a chance at all- to destroyed their land ! Is that Patriotism? Most of these sects are from Niger -Republic,Chad,Mali,Cameroon etc!
-and how sincere are the Governors that collected the Security Votes in NBILLIONS and they are the Chief Security Officer of their respective States and do nothing in their States to save the Masses e g Catholic Church in the S/ West( Ekiti/ Ondo) was destroyed by the Herdsmen over years and till date no one is arrested and prosecuted-for the Killings and the Mayhem!
-So No- Blame -Game here because of Politics you are now calling a region! •Just Repentance from evil,lies,greed and Wickedness against the Masses- is what God wants from every Nigerians to make our Nation Great Again !
you suddenly turned motivational speaker Lol. from Jonathan time till date yorubas has always put tribe first before Nigeria betterment, so brother save your sermon for people you will deceive with your motivational talk
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Brendaniel: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Stop spewing rubbish because ALL Regions -contributed to Nigeria Woes;
•Those accross the Borders were they not part of the destruction of the Nation,when they see evil and collaborate with Terrorists- destroying their Nation,even allowed many Oils to be shipped across Illegally!
-the Ibos- who have been Killings in the East under UGM, IPOB,etc- using different names so whose motives-are they not part or why can't people go and do business without any fear or why have you allowed Simon Ekpa( that is living in Europe with his Family)-to have a field day here in the East
-Or why did the North allowed Bokoharam-a chance at all- to destroyed their land ! Is that Patriotism? Most of these sects are from Niger -Republic,Chad,Mali,Cameroon etc!
-and how sincere are the Governors that collected the Security Votes in NBILLIONS and they are the Chief Security Officer of their respective States and do nothing in their States to save the Masses e g Catholic Church in the S/ West( Ekiti/ Ondo) was destroyed by the Herdsmen over years and till date no one is arrested and prosecuted-for the Killings and the Mayhem!
-So No- Blame -Game here because of Politics you are now calling a region! •Just Repentance from evil,lies,greed and Wickedness against the Masses- is what God wants from every Nigerians to make our Nation Great Again !

Oga everything you wrote here are just excuses for failure, This was the same reason I hated Jonathan's government, Buhari inclusive, they always claim that people are the ones spoiling their government, look if you want to know how successful an organisation will be look at the leaders of that organization.

Any bank that will prosper starts from the leadership, so everything you wrote is just complete excuse, I don't care where the tribe, region or religion a person is perpetrating the crime comes from, as a leader it is my duty to handle it without excuse, part of the problem from the leaders we have had is selective justice and gross injustice, when Boko haram is pardoned and IPOB is killed even on mere allegations, when due diligence is supposed done on both matters and handled the same way, it is not about the people Like you are trying to paint it,

That was one of the things I liked about Abacha, regardless of where you come from if you go against the law he will handle you the same way he will handle any other person, that was why he had Nigeria in his grip and there were no sacred cows, no militants, no boko haram, no bandits because they could not exist under his nose, if you re caught funding them, sponsoring or supporting such, be rest assured you will be treated like a terrorist regardless of where you come from.

Even if the person is a top government official, king or whatsoever, the person is almost as good as dead. So the problem is the leadership of Nigeria, And if we are to get leadership right it starts from election, you choose wrong leaders you get wrong results, you choose right leaders you get right results.

This election has taught me a lot about Nigeria, Truth be told Tinubu was the wrongest person to ever assume leadership in Nigeria at this time and I'm not trying to blame all Yorubas for that, but some Yorubas allowed him use tribalism get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.