Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX (23203 Views)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by mywells: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Is not diesel or fuel they'lluse in transporting th charcoal,the price of charcoal would rise like Thailand rice.
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

By the time demand drastically reduces price speculation and hoarding would reduce

Generator users are moving to inverter and solar, more people trek rather than use Okada, people are buying bicycle , Charcoal is now being used even by middle class family

4 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by BoldBrainz(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Normal levels...! Their useless leaders know this for a fact. cool

They will keep adjusting to suffering till the next cycle of useless and corrupt leaders take over.

That's all they know how to... Adjusting to suffering.

Just like this your fellow citizen below:

As a friend, I'll simply advise you struggle to make lives for your kids outside the shores of Nigeria. This country is fvcked and there isn't an immediate remedy for it.

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Zionmdde: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Nigerian Breweries PLC factory in Ibadan not only run on solar, and alternative energy, they supply entire neighborhood from their excess

Sharrap there
Michie onu there
Sharrap there again

Nigerian breweries that I know how they get their power, sharrap there

100kva solar for 24hrs operations
Apc might have destroyed ur brains

11 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Brushstrokes20: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2023
The shyyythole from fry pan to fire! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by sweethoney1234(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Point of correction wetin be 580?it’s 650 jor nd the thing self na air. by dec it will be 1285. Na only God know were we Dey go like this
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2023
Blame the Nigerian citizen,by not listen to the prophecy about the tinubu government, they warned you not to bring calamity over yourself, we Nigerian behave like goat 🐐 they don't listen to simple warning and advise
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

By the time demand drastically reduces price speculation and hoarding would reduce

Generator users are moving to inverter and solar, more people trek rather than use Okada, people are buying bicycle , Charcoal is now being used even by middle class family

Is that an achievement? A while Oil producing nation! And you are proud, saying this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by CedarHoldings: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2023
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my Uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Lastmankc(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Petrol will be sold for #1000 by December . Go and buy now and store. This is prophetic message.
Please don't caused fire out break with this your comments

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Can you believe these people are now telling us to accept suffering as the new normal. I mean what sort of reverse psychology is this. Its like telling a business man to shutdown his business and wait help is coming. This apc is completely evil I swear

The Dimwitted Agbadorian Says Nigerians should Start using Charcoal.🙁

Can Charcoal run Business Enterprises like Schools, Bars, etc?😒😏

Almost all of Diz APC/Tinubu Agbadorians are big time Morons, Wallahi! 😧😕🤦🤦

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by TruthsFM: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Na another problem Tinubu want to create again. So so unfortunate
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by annyz: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Nice to see the Master Strategist working......
He did it in Lagos and he will surely do same once he is voted in.

See where the country is now in less than 1 year.

Let's keep on hoping.

4 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by optimusprime2(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2023
Nigerians will simply take the pain and endure, even if fuel is 2500NGN per litre by next month.

Nigerians are used to suffering, and are a "Prayerful" lot, so increased fuel price is no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by superCleanworks(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Petrol will be sold for #1000 by December . Go and buy now and store.

I hope you are still using the one you stored in the month of May.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Obi3icebaba(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2023
You people just type anything that your dull head tells you even without thinking
quote author=MS247 post=126674548] cool

Mscheew...

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2023
Morbeta11:
Make una kuku kill us....
No you will hug the Cable from up not the side
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by okoroemeka(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

It's an open market.. I can if I have the capital

But Bovas, AA, Rano even Ifeanyo Uba and Obat will ship in PMS and store it for less
I doubt if these companies you mentioned are still even importing,it will be very difficult to compete with NNPC in the same market,it will be like playing against a team that has the referee as striker, moreover this whole problem is caused simply because we cannot maintain and manage our refineries
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Tinubu dey really govern us gan 😂😂😂

APC supporters how market

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Morbeta11:
Make una kuku kill us....
No you will hug the Cable from up not the side.
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Kaiser20: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2023
The effect of Bad leadership..eg.. Like Tinubu, a blind man leading 200 million people, everybody will fall into the pit.
both his supporters and haters.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Alvin212(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Tinubu and Yoruba president is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Jflex07(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

Trash as usual. No matter how bad tinubu does, people like you who benefit from him will never criticise him,even constructively. This was exactly the same scenario under buhari's government and look at where it has led us to.

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by ismaistylez: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islie:
Marketers Hint of N800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX Constraints

Nobody is talking about the rising cost of rice,garri,beans on hourly basis everytime petrol petrol... Are we going to be eating petrol??

Confused economy!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/29/marketers-hint-of-n800-petrol-pump-price-amid-surging-landing-cost-worsening-fx-constraints?amp=1

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by callmevirus(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
kaysi:
Inflammation and the implications of bad governance knows no Ethnicity or religious

Please, Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/FikjQfBG7JPaH67H6

I love you bro
Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by Vinnie2000(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jflex07:
Trash as usual. No matter how bad tinubu does, people like you who benefit from him will never criticise him,even constructively. This was exactly the same scenario under buhari's government and look at where it has led us to.

Very ANNOYING comment from the Mofo!😠😠

Dat Nigerians are now Trekking, using Charcoal, blablabla.🙁🙁

This APC/Tinubu goons are something else. 😒

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by akezn: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
They said "we don't need his body, we only need his brain", and I ask, which brain?

Let it even go to 1000. God when dey do am for us go continue to do am.

The rain go beat everybody las las, no exception.

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by PepeXKermit: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
this price will favor me and my family. grin

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
#2000 per liter loading!

We are getting there soonest!
see u wen we get there!
✌️cool

1 Like

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by LordEclipse: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islie:
Marketers Hint of N800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX Constraints

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/29/marketers-hint-of-n800-petrol-pump-price-amid-surging-landing-cost-worsening-fx-constraints?amp=1

These people are really taking us for fools in this country.. After ordering 160 billion naira with of cars? Honestly Nigerians are FOOLISH COWARDS.. wish I can do it all alone and just set this country on the fire it deserves

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by akezn: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Somebody that is managing to buy only two litres in a week for his "I pass my neighbour generator" is the one that is moving to inverter and solar? Because installing solar is cheap.

Continue to lie to yourself.

We are in it together.

Obi3icebaba:
You people just type anything that your dull head tells you even without thinking
quote author=MS247 post=126674548] cool

Mscheew...

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Mscheew...

naxo!
d criminals dat stewwpiid ppl vote into power are buying more brand new SUVs for on top una head.
cool

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX by wirinet(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Usmanovic95:

We are been helplessly drag back to stone age.
I guess we should also learn to make fire using stones?

Imagine, someone talking about trekking rather than use Okada and people buying bicycle when others are talking about self driving electric vehicles, Charcoal being used by middle class family to cook when others are talking about thorium fueled power stations.

Someone even saying earlier that conducting and transmitting elections is too difficult to achieve with the current state of our technology.
Abeg who cursed the blackman form embracing technology? We prefer to go back to the stone age.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son / Chinua Achebe's Burial Rites (Pictures) / Olisa Metuh Docked As Trial Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.