Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (58395 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 4wardever(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
These days I'm finding it very difficult to believe my girlfriend and girls in general. Why can't you just be faithful for once? My girl and I see and communicate often but I feel that there's just something still not certain about her love for me. Yes, she says that she loves me but I am finding it hard to believe. 
One day, out of my curiosity, I snatched her phone playfully and read through her msgs. (I know I shdn't have done that but what I saw even fuelled my suspicion and anger the more) Of course she got upset about my intruding on her privacy but I apologised.
From the sms I saw, she had been communicating with a male friend of hers she once told me about. The last part of the msg she sent read: I WILL ALWAYS LUV U.
After apologising for my intruding on her privacy, I asked her what that was all about and the only response she gave was that it was a different kind of LOVE and even though the two of us are not yet married, I should pls understand that she TRULY loves me.
I try to listen to all she tells me for peace's sake but find it hard to believe all what she says. My question is: How can You know if/when your girlfriend is cheating on you?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
You cant know. And why are even bothered? She's only your galfrnd, so it is allowed 4 her 2 cheat until u marry her then it becomes an abomination.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by MrCork17: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
if she walks in a straight line towards you. She is cheatin! angry

7 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 4wardever(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Yorke, I won't wait till am married to her then accept that she only gave her boss a kiss so that she can get a raise at work, Got my point?

If you truly love and believe a person's love for you, you protect it and do unto that person what you also expect (whether as a male or female)!

@ Mr Cork: I've been wondering, Where is it allowed for a guy/lady to cheat on each other? At what point does it become an "abomination" when two love-birds have an "extra" even before marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Sijo01(f): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
4d fact u ar doubting ur gurl's faithfulness, is nt enough 4u 2generalize gurls been unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by slimyem: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
your girlftriend is cheating on you emotionally not physically.
She probably still has somebody else in that place that's supposed to be meant for you alone.
Dont rush into making plans for marriage with her yet.take your time,study her more.there's no way you can be totally sure that dere's no other person in her heart but time will tell

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by MMM2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
op       put censor in her thing undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by born2boink(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
That is how I stylish deleted a girl from my life,we were dating,slept with each other twice and she claimed I am the only guy in her life. I took her out most of the time, someday I took her out and I took her phone right in front of her ,  I bought chicken pepper soup and I bought mine too with malta guiness while I was with Star, I was playing games with phone and she was concentrating not knowing where I was about going,  I used my two hands so she would think it was the game, Immediately she concentrated on eating and talking , I quickly gone through the text message, she didn't notice,

I felt the land should open and swallow me immediately, even me wey dey cheat nearly want die cause of her cheating styles.

come see different messages and one was written with meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, could not forget the name til now,

my body use styles shivered but I quickly took my beer to increased my high level and ordered for another immediately and run back to game mode, she suspect what happened, I said nothing, I brought down the phone a bit and she looked and figure I was busy with game (likewise I was pretending). she thought I go knock down known in the game, dat day e bi like say make I die instantly , water commot for eyes on my way back home because this was the girl I would have date before meeting my current girlfriend. I love her then no bi small

Thank God I have ordered for the chicken before I saw the message,it would have been total war, I gave her 500 on transport which was kinda different from 2k  for transport anytime I took her out, I no fit forget lai lai, because I always spend 5k to 7k to at least give, I tooked her to fast food,beer palour,different kind of restaurant but rough and clean ones

anyway, I dump her, even I was wale 2  on her phone but worst was different messages from different guys but I end the love with tears

10 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Andrew3(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
You both are definatly not believers, you will believe her if you have to be a believer. grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
born2fuck:

That is how I stylish deleted a girl from my life,we were dating,slept with each other twice and she claimed I am the only guy in her life. I took her out most of the time, someday I took her out and I took her phone right in front of her ,  I bought chicken pepper soup and I bought mine too with malta guiness while I was with Star, I was playing games with phone and she was concentrating not knowing where I was about going,  I used my two hands so she would think it was the game, Immediately she concentrated on eating and talking , I quickly gone through the text message, she didn't notice,

I felt the land should open and swallow me immediately, even me wey dey cheat nearly want die cause of her cheating styles.

come see different messages and one was written with meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, could not forget the name til now,

my body use styles shivered but I quickly took my beer to increased my high level and ordered for another immediately and run back to game mode, she suspect what happened, I said nothing, I brought down the phone a bit and she looked and figure I was busy with game (likewise I was pretending). she thought I go knock down known in the game, dat day e bi like say make I die instantly , water commot for eyes on my way back home because this was the girl I would have date before meeting my current girlfriend. I love her then no bi small

Thank God I have ordered for the chicken before I saw the message,it would have been total war, I gave her 500 on transport which was kinda different from 2k  for transport anytime I took her out, I no fit forget lai lai, because I always spend 5k to 7k to at least give, I tooked her to fast food,beer palour,different kind of restaurant but rough and clean ones

anyway, I dump her, even I was wale 2  on her phone but worst was different messages from different guys but I end the love with tears
[size=14pt]And a player got played. . . SMH![/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by LongOne1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ignorance is bliss, besides, there is no point trying to find out if a woman is cheating on you.

Treat her right and leave the rest to God/Karma, if not you will stress yourself out.

Life is too short to major in minors, if you cannot bring yourself to trust her, let her go and look for someone you can trust.

11 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
Long One:

Ignorance is bliss, besides, there is no point trying to find out if a woman is cheating on you.

Treat her right and leave the rest to God/Karma, if not you will stress yourself out.

[size=18pt]Life is too short to major in minors, if you cannot bring yourself to trust her, let her go and look for someone you can trust.[/size]

[size=14pt]+100. . .[/size]

6 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Saraha1(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
4wardever:

These days I'm finding it very difficult to believe my girlfriend and girls in general. Why can't you just be faithful for once? My girl and I see and communicate often but I feel that there's just something still not certain about her love for me. Yes, she says that she loves me but I am finding it hard to believe. 
One day, out of my curiosity, I snatched her phone playfully and read through her msgs. (I know I shdn't have done that but what I saw even fuelled my suspicion and anger the more) Of course she got upset about my intruding on her privacy but I apologised.
From the sms I saw, she had been communicating with a male friend of hers she once told me about. The last part of the msg she sent read: I WILL ALWAYS LUV U.
After apologising for my intruding on her privacy, I asked her what that was all about and the only response she gave was that it was a different kind of LOVE and even though the two of us are not yet married, I should pls understand that she TRULY loves me.
I try to listen to all she tells me for peace's sake but find it hard to believe all what she says. My question is: How can You know if/when your girlfriend is cheating on you?
So what happen to guys who does the same? any way that serve you right,lol

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by iice(f): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
Know the person, that's how you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by kpolli(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
With a girl, its hard to know unless she wants u to. . . . so give up trying to find out n prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nayah(f): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sometimes you can't some people succeed in hidding things, the most simple is ask her the truth if there's any truth to find out
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by lindabon: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
OP, before i respond, do you cheat and have you ever cheated on her?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 4wardever(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sijo01:

4d fact u ar doubting your gurl's faithfulness, is nt enough 4u 2generalize gurls been unfaithful.

Yeah, not all do; like my sisters.  cool

How then can you differentiate them?

slimyem:

your girlftriend is cheating on you emotionally not physically.
She probably still has somebody else in that place that's supposed to be meant for you alone.
Dont rush into making plans for marriage with her yet.take your time,study her more.there's no way you can be  totally sure that dere's no other person in her heart but time will tell

You are definitely on point bro!!!  shocked shocked shocked cool

M M M:

op       put censor in her thing undecided

This has nothing to do with s**, we agreed that its a no-no area till marriage.

::Andrew:::

You both are definatly not believers, you will believe her if you have to be a believer. grin

We are both believers in love,   cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Long One:

Life is too short to major in minors, if you cannot bring yourself to trust her, let her go and look for someone you can trust.

But whatever can go wrong will surely go wrong! (Murphy's Law)  tongue

iice:

Know the person, that's how you know.

I guess you meant to say: GO AFTER THE PERSON  angry angry angry

Nayah:

Sometimes you can't some people succeed in hidding things, the most simple is ask her the truth if there's any truth to find out

Huh   Even if there was, U know she would deny.

lindabon:

OP, before i respond, do you cheat and have you ever cheated on her?

What are you trying to say? Is this now an avenue for her to get back,  If I ever did?  BTW, I have always disclosed all my runs with girls to her.  grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by iice(f): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
I meant what i said
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by slimyem: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2011
4wardever:

You are definitely on point bro!!!  shocked shocked shocked cool
hello??
I have a hole btwn my legs not a d1ck
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 195(f): 3:03am On Oct 26, 2011
Pour RAT POSION in her water then you'll know when shes cheating on you undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by deniyor: 4:19am On Oct 26, 2011
Give her the cheat test. If she fails, she is cheating on you
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2011
Litmus paper test, grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2011
born2fuck:

That is how I stylish deleted a girl from my life,we were dating,slept with each other twice and she claimed I am the only guy in her life. I took her out most of the time, someday I took her out and I took her phone right in front of her , I bought chicken pepper soup and I bought mine too with malta guiness while I was with Star, I was playing games with phone and she was concentrating not knowing where I was about going, I used my two hands so she would think it was the game, Immediately she concentrated on eating and talking , I quickly gone through the text message, she didn't notice,

Thank God I have ordered for the chicken before I saw the message,it would have been total war, I gave her 500 on transport which was kinda different from 2k for transport anytime I took her out, I no fit forget lai lai, because I always spend 5k to 7k to at least give, I tooked her to fast food,beer palour,different kind of restaurant but rough and clean ones

anyway, I dump her, even I was wale 2 on her phone but worst was different messages from different guys but I end the love with tears

Lol. Born2fuck my man. Shine Shine Bobo. Na u I dey gbadun pass for this forum now. Lol at "Pab Hotel at Ikokun". Sounds like the sort of place where people's girlfriends, fiancees and wives are slaughtered on the regular.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ibrahiem(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2011
In as much as u dont trust her now,there will never b a day dat u will.Trust me,av bn there n i knw hw it stinks.everything lies in ur hrt
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2011
Long One:

Unfortunately, ignorance is not quite as blissful as you make it seem. It certainly wouldn't be nice for you to be walking around confidently as Suliya's boyfriend/husband, only for your neighbours and friends to be scoffing at you behind your back about how you are a mumu and how your 'trusted' Suliya is a generous donator of her punana to xyz guys. The problem is that overly trusting and supposedly 'secure' cuckolds are always the last to know, because they had been living in a delusion of blissful ignorance and baseless confidence, which made them shut their eyes, ears and nose to the harsh reality on ground.

The major reason why most men commit themselves to one woman - and shoulder her wahala (financial, material and emotional) is the expectation of some sort of possession and exclusivity to her affections/body. Otherwise, you wouldn't mind marrying or dating and taking care of a known prostitute would you? Imagine being blissfully ignorant of the fact that you're the 'monkey' wey dey work, while another 'baboon' somewhere dey chop? No nau, haba. It's certainly better to know abeg, so that you would take appropriate measures. From what I have observed severally, the most trusting and blissfully ignorant dudes are ALWAYS the most cheated on. Freely given trust is often taken for licence to miisbehave: that's human nature.

It's better for you to know, just don't let her know that you're trying to know - lest she works extra hard to cover her tracks. If she's truly innocent and worthy of trust (cos trust must be earned, not freely given), then any trap you set for her would catch nothing. As the saying goes, a clean conscience fears no accusation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by domack99(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2011
I want to believe that she is not cheating on you yet and i pray that the guy on the text message is not her first luv or else you are in deep shit!!!
All that shows is that you have not win all her heart you still need to try further if u can and then take time to study her and notice her words. Never ask her if she love you because if she does she will certainly tell you when u are least expecting.
Also i will advice u dont rush into marriage with her untill you get a clear signal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Abuleoshi: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2011
Bros free the "Okpu" jor! Kunjaz no get metre.!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by born2boink(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2011
Cheating on the spray. Most of this women cheat;that is why we need to cheat to
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2011
[size=15pt]@OP , If you feel she's cheating on you then you should move on. [/size]
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by born2boink(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2011
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]@OP , If you feel she's cheating on you then you should move on. [/size]
Good point cheapmonkey
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ritze(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
born2fuck:

That is how I stylish deleted a girl from my life,we were dating,slept with each other twice and she claimed I am the only guy in her life. I took her out most of the time, someday I took her out and I took her phone right in front of her , I bought chicken pepper soup and I bought mine too with malta guiness while I was with Star, I was playing games with phone and she was concentrating not knowing where I was about going, I used my two hands so she would think it was the game, Immediately she concentrated on eating and talking , I quickly gone through the text message, she didn't notice,

Thank God I have ordered for the chicken before I saw the message,it would have been total war, I gave her 500 on transport which was kinda different from 2k for transport anytime I took her out, I no fit forget lai lai, because I always spend 5k to 7k to at least give, I tooked her to fast food,beer palour,different kind of restaurant but rough and clean ones

anyway, I dump her, even I was wale 2 on her phone but worst was different messages from different guys but I end the love with tears

Bro av bn in ds position, mine was worse, i endured 2 'killing' month b4 i put her in d know, women?she swore with a bible, low and behold, that other guy is my friend elder bro
i got her a job, kitted her up, in short i mumu no be small, jst last year o, lol
i no dey fit trust again,evry gal i meet now,i keep suspecting!
@poster, jst move on cos u fit die wn u get 2 know hw far she's gone
HIV is real o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.