Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders (22762 Views)

NLC Mobilises Chapters For Total Strike, FG Plans Talks Monday / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by StreetFight: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Favourchris:

This are the people amechi was talking about 😂😂😂

You need psychiatric evaluation
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Floky215: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Your master wants to negotiate with looters.... just imagine the low IQ of the person you worship....

What do you expect from a drug dealing criminal?

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by StreetFight: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Oasis991:
All hat and no cattle. Useless FG deceiving the gullible with false hope undecided

Your biological father who is not useless, why didn't he contest the last election?
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by BobbieZion(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
By the special grace of God, Nigeria will be back on her feet. Yes, the problem of Nigeria must be addressed from the root, not mere cosmetic solution which can't stand the test of time. The initial challenge is normal, especially if the problem is to be truly addressed and it takes a man with strong balls to do that.

And for all the enemies of the state waiting in the wings to see my country go down, you will all cry blood, even more blood than the ones shed when your incompetent candidates were rejected at various level of the electoral pprocess.

Wicked souls can start praying, fasting, offering sacrifices and keeping night vigils so Nigeria will go down, all your prayers will be thrown back to you barbarians.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the 5 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
May the worst calamity befall all the enemies of Nigeria.

Trash.
Say something else.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by 222Martins(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2023
And who are the biggest hoarders of $$$? Politicians? Yahoo boys? Top level civil servants? Wrong!! The biggest hoarders of $$$ are banks. The way banks hoarded the newly designed currency and created artificial scarcity and panic will give you a clue as to what they can do with the $$$.

The second question to ask yourself is this: During the Naira redesign and ensuing Naira scarcity, where did the presidential aspirants and others get the $$$ they shared during the party primaries and general elections?

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Morbeta11(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2023
You can see that looters are now more powerful than the government....they have standby army both online and offline. A system were prosecution is exchanged for plea bargain is nothing but a failed system. Government has now become a barking dog that cannot bite.

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by BobbieZion(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, you are free to say whatever you wish without seeking my validation. The "high IQ" person you worship was a governor for 8 years, the only remarkable achievement credited to him is the impoverishment of the state he governed.

Whichever way the fed govt wish to revamp the economy is entirely her business. What we want is good economy. If you are so pained, do the needful and stop hopping in and out of my mention.

Shataap...... You now sound like a broken record.
Meanwhile Netanyahu is giving Hamas a run for their money.
I thought you people said UN voted in a resolution.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Enemyofpeace: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Too fokn long to read. Seun wey get nairaland no read am finish, na me go come dey waste my time to read am? I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Basicend: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2023
The Hausa's are trying to frustrate this govt. .

Mopping up the FX. . The have reserved funds for it. .

This country self. .

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Favourchris(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2023
StreetFight:

You need psychiatric evaluation

U actually need more than that

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by planetx: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Just do like the North Koreans and print billions of
counterfeit $100 bills, and solve this dollar crisis. The problem is the Americans might know, and you don't have a nuclear weapon to back them off.
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Thinktwicemybro: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
By the special grace of God, Nigeria will be back on her feet. Yes, the problem of Nigeria must be addressed from the root, not mere cosmetic solution which can't stand the test of time. The initial challenge is normal, especially if the problem is to be truly addressed and it takes a man with strong balls to do that.

And for all the enemies of the state waiting in the wings to see my country go down, you will all cry blood, even more blood than the ones shed when your incompetent candidates were rejected at various level of the electoral pprocess.

Wicked souls can start praying, fasting, offering sacrifices and keeping night vigils so Nigeria will go down, all your prayers will be thrown back to you barbarians.

It's a matter of time, you won't be able to afford data anymore. You can ask mannerbbqgrill aka vulture griller.

4 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Web2020: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu you know my IQ is low, but you keep jumping into my mention, what kind of poppycock fuckery is that? Please go discuss with your fellow High IQs and stop hopping in and out of my mention, I don't have time for inanities.

You have options, go start praying, fasting, offering sacrifices and keeping night vigils so the govt fails. I think that will be more appropriate than typing dogshit into my mention.
What do you think you just said here now? The only thing you want to hear is praise for Tinubu even though his evil policies are sending innocent citizens to their early graves, they should keep praising him because he is a Yoruba. Get your brain in order.

7 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Thinktwicemybro: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2023
yinkus6750:
Is this s technical economic approach ?
Make the country work and reduce demand for forex.
Nobody will tell when dollar will regulate itself.
Make the tertiary institutions work well, let hospitals be well equipped and funded, and increase local production.
With that, people will school here, medical tourism will be reduced, and reliance on imported goods will also minimise.
If demand for dollars is still on increase, no government can regulate it, with all foreign currency majorly in aboki hand in the black market.
So you expect someone with forged certificate to do all you listed up there. Very funny

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Thinktwicemybro: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are we still talking about a man you voted against? Or we should be looking forward to the man you claimed had all it takes to lead the country and the very man who made Lagos a Dubai economy and yet Nigeria is in ruins under his leadership....

Negotiating with looters is a step to revamp the economy? Omo, Una IQ low gan.....

I hope you recover from this tribalism that's blinded you.
He cannot recover from tribalism. He is one of those people that cannot agree they are wrong. We know them.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Burgermotors: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Did inec said we voted for this man , he will negotiate with looters that means he knows them and can't investigate and charge to court,

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Evergreen4(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2023
So FG even know the looters. It seems looting is now legal in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Thinktwicemybro: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2023
ideabusiness322:
These government initiatives to address the depreciation of the naira against the dollar are commendable. It's essential to encourage individuals and institutions hoarding dollars to bring them into the mainstream market, as this can help stabilize the foreign exchange market and potentially lead to a stronger naira. The recent appreciation of the currency is a positive sign, but as economists point out, long-term sustainability will be the key challenge. It's important to continue monitoring these efforts to ensure they have a lasting positive impact on the economy

do you need businesses that u can start with as little as 50k or higher and make quick profit?inside our ebook with over 150 business ideas covering over 1400 pages from team of professionals with practical experience. u find comprehensive guidance step by step details on how start this business, how to market, how to make urge and quick profits and many more. It covers various industries such as childcare, production, education, food, farming, technology and more. currently being offered at a special price of just 3k reduced from its original price of 15k!! with an 80% discount for Nairaland members...

check my profile for contact details or link to paystack store to easily pay and download directly without contacting us

Let's assume the so called looters and hoaders bring the money out, what production will back it up

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by tesppidd: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So how can some people be buying 160 million SUVs?
Is that how Nigeria will be better by God's grace?

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Web2020: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2023
StreetFight:

Your biological father who is not useless, why didn't he contest the last election?
Why are you in severe pain?

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by femmy2010(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Simply convert idle Dollars in Non business accounts to Naira .
Problem halc solved
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by millhouse: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2023
No more $10billion soft loan from Qatar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Endinjustice: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu you know my IQ is low, but you keep jumping into my mention, what kind of poppycock fuckery is that? Please go discuss with your fellow High IQs and stop hopping in and out of my mention, I don't have time for inanities.

You have options, go start praying, fasting, offering sacrifices and keeping night vigils so the govt fails. I think that will be more appropriate than typing dogshit into my mention.

This is not even an insult.

You've an IQ of low grade !mBÄ“c!lE.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by pepericozi: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Government need not holding talk with them.

1. Just look for a way to devalue naira to N200 or N150 per dollar. They will be the one to push it out.

2. Run after those who embezzled our money irrespective of their status in society. Collect both naira and dollars hidden by them.

3. Promulgate a law to imprison all looters. This will curb others with the same intention too.

All the above could not work because the President himself and his cohorts are looters.

Nigeria is a scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by blesdman(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Your master wants to negotiate with looters.... just imagine the low IQ of the person you worship....
Necessary...all must be done. People should invest in the country..not sending funds abroad
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Nteogwuija(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol, when I read the news, I laughed to stupor. Like, that was the lowest of lows.
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Inspirer1: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Amen!
God Bless Nigeria.

It's quite absurd and irrational for anyone to wish his/her country bad. I can't comprehend it.

That some people (politicians) are doing evil does not imply that we should wish evil for our Country.
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by lexy2014: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

see the way you are contradicting yourself. this is the problem with being a sycophant because you the reality and tell yourself that it doesnt exist but u just cant run away from it.

you said that "Wicked souls can start praying, fasting, offering sacrifices and keeping night vigils so Nigeria will go down" but the same you is saying "By the special grace of God, Nigeria will be back on her feet".

Pls where is Nigeria right now? is Nigeria not on her feet? if Nigeria is not on its feet, then you are actually saying that Nigeria is down (present tense).

When you now saying that some people are praying for Nigeria to go down (future tense), that is stupid because you have already acknowledged that Nigeria is already down. so which prayer will make Nigeria go down in the future when u have implied that Nigeria is already down?

but why is Nigeria down? did Buhari who u supported not raise Nigeria? if Buhari worked for 8years, why are u now telling us that "By the special grace of God, Nigeria will be back on her feet"?

how will "the problem of Nigeria must be addressed from the root"?

Is tinubu that u are asslicking not carrying out "mere cosmetic solution which can't stand the test of time"?

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by ufotunang: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2023
StreetFight:
Talk to your friends Asiwaju. Diezani is your friend, James Ibori is your friends, past state governors who have looted our treasury are all your friends. Give them the assurance that they are safe with you. What we want is the Dollars, it doesn't matter who is bringing it.
...let him also talk to his senate president...Godswill Akapabio

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by eteforlor(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

OLODO.

NO progress without unity. You are hating a section of the country and you expect progress? No! it's not possible.

Stop calling the name of God in God.
You know your oppressors yet you're still calling God instead of taking action. You docile being

4 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders by Khyrvxjzy: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are we still talking about a man you voted against? Or we should be looking forward to the man you claimed had all it takes to lead the country and the very man who made Lagos a Dubai economy and yet Nigeria is in ruins under his leadership....

Negotiating with looters is a step to revamp the economy? Omo, Una IQ low gan.....

I hope you recover from this tribalism that's blinded you.

whats your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Government Convoy Causes Accident In Lagos, 2 killed, Many Injured / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.