Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India (36868 Views)

3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by juman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Drug is now considered as big crime.

Igbos should stop doing it and stop dirty the faces of the black people in the world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Omoboricash(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I know the people you are talking about but I won't mention it. grin
I will mention them if you're afraid. They are people of south east. The noise maker nah we build Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by press9jatv: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmm 🤔 they want quick money 💰
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by fayomim: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Two bad
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ExtremeDot: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oh
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Hmmmn

I took a cab in downtown Dubai and was on my way to my hotel, so I got talking with this Pakistani driver

Do you know indians , Pakistani and Bangladesh know Ibos and their behavior

Go to Sharjah fish market, they know them as well

bro come buy me dinner breakfast or lunch before I go do drugs

I take God beg u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Chibuzoripob: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
sad chiAMAKA angry sad .
Roboto11, Obaofaba, shortigboman, ipobarecriminals, Raskimonojendor MIND yaselves angry
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Skillsnigeria: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by themanderon: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
The most annoying thing about these people is that na dem call tinubu drug baron pass

Imagine a tribe who are d most jailed throughout d world n are d highest drug pushers calling someone a drug baron

These peoples relatives will also come online n call tinubu a drug dealer

Like seriously I wish we can add tribe to our passport so the whole world can know d real criminals

Are you guys so daft? Do those names even sound Nigerian to you? E ma lo opolo yin nau.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by porthouse7(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Makunahatata: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na dem

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Pharaohny: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
NCAN over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Chibuzoripob: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
angry mind yasef angry.Let everyone answer him papa name.Make OKORO nor go change his name to Tunde like that CHINEDU wey wan grab lagos by force
Godwin4444:
The most annoying thing about these people is that na dem call tinubu drug baron pass

Imagine a tribe who are d most jailed throughout d world n are d highest drug pushers calling someone a drug baron

Like seriously I wish we can add tribe to our passport so the whole world can know d real criminals

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by wittywriter: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
juman:
Even igbos women dey do drugs.

Reallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themanderon:
porthouse7 post=126687537:
Igbo amaka

juman:
Drug is now considered as big crime.

Igbos should stop doing it and stop dirty the faces of the black people in the world.
Are you guys so daft? Do those names even sound Nigerian to you? E ma lo opolo yin nau.
Tribalism is making them have low IQ.
So many criminally minded Africans use the Nigerian passport to commit heinous crimes...

Wittyness.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by StoneLucifer: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:

It won't take u time to rush to d thread and write as usual, an 1mbecile once u hear an Igbo name and yet ur tilumbu who should lead by example ,is selected as your president with the highest evidence of drug peddling and certificate forgery. Where are ur brains, Otondo!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by udemzyudex(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Omo wetin dey always make this people feel say na drug pushing be the sure way?

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Miracle2020: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:

Can you swear with your life that tinubu is not a drug dealer?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by 1972xy: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:

There is no prison around the Globe that you won't find them for drug related offences.

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Geneh411: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Almajiri.....keep crying. IGBOs will be unfazed by your Worthless antics. Go and take a bath..your uncircumcised preek is smells..spits

You sound pained, hurt and broken.
Go offline before you kill yourself with hate
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Tendd: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sadly,We shall begin to read more of such disturbing news as we get into the months of November and December.This is what we get when we celebrate criminals and mock those with honest living and hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by unavailablecity: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Omo ibo again? infact naa obi wonen oo

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Onucs(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
LeoDeKing:

I know the people you are talking about but I won't mention it. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Lumig: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin
I can not lie, I am only here to check names and I am not disappointed cheesy
Na dem as usual

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
What on Earth did they do to their original Naija names?!! undecided

So, women sef don join this "Hustle". Hmmm...!
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by unavailablecity: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Rubbish generation TUEEE!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Omoawoke2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Adaeze and Chiamaka

The developers want to develop India by force

The headline should be changed to , Two Igbos caught with drugs in India

Same people calling Tinubu drug lord!

Awon Eleribu

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by NOwazobia: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
As usual, na them.

It is now almost a family business: Regional business. grin

Monopoly of drug business. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.