Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order (10201 Views)

Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by ezegenigbonine: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Na ya papa cause am

My brother na wet in apc wan hear be that ooo, everything to them na Peter obi
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Risingblue008(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
They really need to
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Move on
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by 3ice9ce: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
YourKarma:

You'll just open mouth and start vomiting nonsense

Go and tell your dog called Ajaero that Hope Uzodinma will not give him a kobo. That Ajaero fool is from Owerri zone and we are all aware of the evil machinations of his supporters from Owerri zone against Hope.

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by 3ice9ce: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
mariovito:

Nothing go happen as long as I get better backing.

You get backing pass Ihedioha wey court comot?

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by LAXconfidential(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

My brother na wet in apc wan hear be that ooo, everything to them na Peter obi

They are all mad
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by YourKarma: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

Go and tell your dog called Ajaero that Hope Uzodinma will not give him a kobo. That Ajaero fool is from Owerri zone and we are all aware of the evil machinations of his supporters from Owerri zone against Hope.
Wetin concern me. My own be say as long as Hope doesn't win, I'm happy
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Vision101(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Joe Ajaero and NLC should take it easy. His gara gara and threats are getting too much. At the least excuse he threatens with strike. He decides who on government side should or shouldn't attend meetings.

For an economy that is down like our own strikes will damage it more and workers will suffer it. Therefore strikes should be last resort.

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Amah70: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nigeria Armed forces, if you truly love Nigeria's existence, send special forces not likely to be bribed out to man the guber election in Imo state. Don't allow hoodlums chase voters indoors as usual. Don't let another four years of infamy on Imo state.
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by mariovito(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

You get backing pass Ihedioha wey court comot?

If I were at his level, no court will rule against me, not in Nigeria, dem nova born that judge.

Belong to the right cabal and you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Cmanforall: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Visible2:
Uzodinma is just patiently waiting to use INEC against imo people

I thought people say he pays salaries, or could this be a political strategy against him?

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Amah70: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
mariovito:

If I were at his level, no court will rule against me, not in Nigeria, dem nova born that judge.

Belong to the right cabal and you have nothing to worry about.

Imo governor belongs to Lawan's cabal, not in Tinubu’s good books. He never supported Tinubu during the primary. Obi won Tinubu by kilometres in the presidential election in Imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Cmanforall: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Amah70:
Nigeria Armed forces, if you truly love Nigeria's existence, send special forces not likely to be bribed out to man the guber election in Imo state. Don't allow hoodlums chase voters indoors as usual. Don't let another four years of infamy on Imo state.

Who is the best candidate for Imo?
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Cmanforall: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Supreme Court Governor want to make the restraining order a perpetual one while dealing with imo civil servants with unpaid salaries and arrears.

Evil APC

Is this rumour or propaganda? Because I have read where Imo civil servants said he increased their salaries due to economic situation, although not much.

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by raskymonojendor: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

My brother, if there is a judgment against you, no obey am. You hear?
😂
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by nedekid: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

Who is the best candidate for Imo?
Guess anyone, as far as it is not apc.
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by InvertedHammer: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2023
/
NLC is like the man who jokingly cried "tiger!"

After a while, nobody took him serious. And when the tiger really appeared, he got devoured.

They are unknowingly making jest of themselves.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:35am On Oct 30, 2023
There is a difference between strike and protest the NLC is going on a protest and not strike as it is enshrine in the constitution as a fundamental right to protest if government say him no go let him mama sleep him self no go sleep
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by AskNgige2: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Visible2:
Uzodinma is just patiently waiting to use INEC against imo people

Reason he is behind Nnamdi Kanu non release so he can do anyhow in d coming election
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by stuffs2002: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Do we still have courts in this country? The judiciary has long sold itself out. It'll be a miracle for anyone to take them seriously in 2023

Obi started buying the Judiciary when he was winning his court cases

1 Like

Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by skywalker240(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Stupid NLC
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by Felaincarnated: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2023
Todays Monica na visible? Aren't u ashamed of dis rubbish u are doing?
Visible2:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
The brain of this guy Ajaero no pass strike.
That's the only thing Government listens to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massob Members Protest In Onitsha / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.