Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" (852 Views)

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / 2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Nigerians want Bola Ahmed Tinubu to resign as the President of Nigeria and also his vice president Kashim Shettima should also resign and allow the Nigeria military to rule Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQCTIYv-nA
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by HitlerWasRight: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Typical

When they lose out they will begin their suicidal madness just like Jan 16.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by fnep2smooth(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Where is this happening? I'm sure it's not in south east because we are ok with the current ruler, let the shege reach everyone.

I don't like nonsense

I build Crypto Exchange website, investment website, courier website, e-commerce website, NGO or company website, VTU portal and Mobile App.

Hire a pro today.

DM
WhatsApp me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Mboi: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
The enemies of good things will close this thread now...
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
grin

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by budaatum: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
Nigerians want Bola Ahmed Tinubu to resign ...

Some. A few even, want Tinubu to resign. And they are rather silly, since no one works so hard to get where he's at and then resign when they get there.

Sensible Nigerians know they should try to sack him at the next election instead, and are organising to do so since they know it is the majority of Nigerians who elected him there and know that it's the majority of Nigerians who can sack him.

It's called democracy, you see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Where is this happening? I'm sure it's not in south east because we are ok with the current ruler, let the shege reach everyone.

I don't like nonsense

I build Crypto Exchange website, investment website, courier website, e-commerce website, NGO or company website, VTU portal and Mobile App.

Hire a pro today.

DM
WhatsApp me
Stop deceiving yourself with confusional word.
You and false information is like fufu and egusi soup.

You and unthinking attitude is like white rice and stew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by fnep2smooth(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

I pass
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Proudlyomonna: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

Oboy forget about the senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos you and your cohorts engage in here like its your source of happiness, here in the SE no one is joining any protest.

The mantra here remains may the strongest survive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Iyabo Ojo Serve it Out this Time....Tinubu is too old to lead Nigeria.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTE5RrD9Ms&pp=ygUiVGludWJ1IGlzIHRvbyBvbGQgdG8gbGVhZCBOaWdlcmlhIA%3D%3D
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Lovemeharder(f): 5:48am On Oct 31, 2023
angry angry
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Iamanoited: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2023
YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING? HAMAS, BOKOHARAM, IMN AND BIKO HARAM ARE BIRDS OF THE SAME EVIL. THE 2168 RETRAINED BOKOHARAMS SHOULD BE RESTRICTED TO SAMBISA FOREST TO DO FARMING FOR NIGERIA UNDER THE MILITARY SUPERVISION.
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by NOwazobia: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2023
That will be the most foolish protest I have witness in my life if it happens.

No smart person will join in the protest.

There is a foundation to every protest, so, why will they be protesting his resignation?

For the election lose? Then it will be foolish considering the supreme court, which the intending protesters has been hoping and waiting for has already given her judgement and uphold the election of the sitting president.

For economic hardship? then it will be stupid to start a resignation protest, instead of a protest focusing on the economic situation, considering he is still not long in power, and who do they intend should replace him?

They will be bringing harm to Peter Obi with such thoughtlessness, as he will be consider the sponsor who intends to rebel against a legally declared president.

Those who will lose their life as a result will not receive the required sympathy because of the motive behind the protest.

Wisdom profiteth much, and they will only be proving the name "Ob!diots" right.

Regardless, I hate Tinubu to the Core, but I am not stupid.
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2023
NOwazobia:
That will be the most foolish protest I have witness in my life if it happens.

No smart person will join in the protest.

There is a foundation to every protest, so, why will they be protesting his resignation?

For the election lose? Then it will be foolish considering the supreme court, which the intending protesters has been hoping and waiting for has already given her judgement and uphold the election of the sitting president.

For economic hardship? then it will be stupid to start a resignation protest, instead of a protest focusing on the economic situation, considering he is still not long in power, and who do they intend should replace him?

They will be bringing harm to Peter Obi with such thoughtlessness, as he will be consider the sponsor who intends to rebel against a legally declared president.

Those who will lose their life as a result will not receive the required sympathy because of the motive behind the protest.

Wisdom profiteth much, and they will only be proving the name "Ob!diots" right.

Regardless, I hate Tinubu to the Core, but I am not stupid.
You people joke with everything here in Nigeria.
Before you start spouting out meaningless words and nonsense talk, watch the video below to understand why Nigerians are coming out to demand that tinubu must resign in order to save the reputation of Nigeria from further deterioration around the world and the protest involved Nigerians from all political parties and even some unbiased APC members are among the protesters because they hate injustice.
Stop claiming you know more than everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjFuURxlf8I
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by NOwazobia: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

You people joke with everything here in Nigeria.
Before you start spouting out meaningless words and nonsense talk, watch the video below to understand why Nigerians are coming out to demand that tinubu must resign in order to save the reputation of Nigeria from further deterioration around the world and the protest involved Nigerians from all political parties and even some unbiased APC members are among the protesters because they hate injustice.
Stop claiming you know more than everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjFuURxlf8I
If they didn't come out before after the election, before the court case, there is no need coming out now.

You guys are too emotional to think straight.

..., and to think you are giving me a video made from a non neutral background, and by someone from the Obidient or Atiku camp, further justify how you guys can easily be manipulated.

Let me even forget about the bandwagon you are following.

Personally, why are you going to protest?

Who are you protesting should replace him?

Why do you have to wait after the election and court cases before you protest?

If you wouldn't accept any court judgement that goes against your interest, why then get agitated towards the court case, and then come out afterwards to protest against same court clearfield president?

Don't you think you are being used, and you don't even know what you are doing?

Think! that is what the brain is meant for.

Protesting against a president that enjoy the vote of some regions, is like declaring a war against that region because when you come to unseat the president they casted their vote for through protest, they will come out to do same against you, and it will be the masses against the masses.
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Radicalwarrior(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
NOwazobia:
If they didn't come out before after the election, before the court case, there is no need coming out now.

You guys are too emotional to think straight.

..., and to think you are giving me a video made from a non neutral background, and by someone from the Obidient or Atiku camp, further justify how you guys can easily be manipulated.

Let me even forget about the bandwagon you are following.

Personally, why are you going to protest?

Who are you protesting should replace him?

Why do you have to wait after the election and court cases before you protest?

If you wouldn't accept any court judgement that goes against your interest, why then get agitated towards the court case, and then come out afterwards to protest against same court clearfield president?

Don't you think you are being used, and you don't even know what you are doing?

Think! that is what the brain is meant for.

Protesting against a president that enjoy the vote of some regions, is like declaring a war against that region because when you come to unseat the president they casted their vote for through protest, they will come out to do same against you, and it will be the masses against the masses.
Your emotional outburst would not prevent you from knowing that tinubu must resign.

You people joke with everything in Nigeria and something tribalism makes you people not to do the right thing.

Stop claiming you know more than everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjFuURxlf8I&pp=ygUOVGludWJ1IG11c3QgZ28%3D
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by NOwazobia: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

Your emotional outburst would not prevent you from knowing that tinubu must resign.

You people joke with everything in Nigeria and something tribalism makes you people not to do the right thing.

Stop claiming you know more than everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjFuURxlf8I&pp=ygUOVGludWJ1IG11c3QgZ28%3D

Tinubu will never resign, and no amount of protest will make him.

The protest won't enjoy the patronage of most people.

The North won't join in your protest,

Most people from the west won't join.

While the east are indifferent about the protest.

It is just few people here and there agitating, and the police and soldiers will be used in such a way if anybody got shot, there won't be no case be the protest was borne from the place of senseless.

The protest will just be effort in futility, until you get sense.

Never will I waste my data on senseless video.
Re: Nigerians Voice Out Solidarity For Protests Seeking Tinubu Resignation " Revolt" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Bandits Marching Kaduna Residents Into Forest / Relief As 3rd Mainland Bridge Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.