Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike (2561 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by AkwaIbomMedia: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2023
BREAKING NEWS

Former Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel Extends Support to Embattled Rivers State Governor Amidst Political Turmoil

Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel, has reportedly held a secret meeting with Rivers State Governor, Fubara in his Private Residence, Port Harcourt, amidst the ongoing political turbulence in Rivers State. The state's incumbent governor, Fubara, has been facing challenges from his predecessor, Nyesom Wike, who recently defected to the APC and assumed the position of Minister of FCT.

Speculations have been rife that Wike is orchestrating moves to impeach his successor, Fubara, using the state's House of Assembly as a means to achieve his political goals. In light of these developments, Udom Emmanuel, a former Akwa Ibom PDP Governor has extended his support to Fubara during a clandestine meeting.

The clandestine meeting between former Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel and Rivers State Governor Fubara holds a deeper purpose β€” a strategic alliance forged to counter the political maneuvers of Nyesom Wike, FCT Minister and former Rivers State governor. Amidst the turmoil in Rivers State, where Wike's alleged attempts to manipulate the state's House of Assembly and impeach his successor have created a storm, Emmanuel and Fubara have united forces within the PDP ranks

The closed doors meeting also aimed at expressing solidarity and assuring Fubara of the unwavering support of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

According to our Source, Udom Emmanuel while speaking at the meeting assured Fubara that he is going to win the fight against his predecessor, stating he faced similar issue with his former Boss, Godswill Akpabio.

"Fubara, I tell you in good faith that this will be over. I had similar issue with Godswill Akpabio who wanted to have control of the State resources while I was the governor and when I said no, he tried everything to remove me from office, you're not alone in this" he said.

As political tensions continue to escalate in Rivers State, the meeting between Udom Emmanuel and Fubara highlights the importance of strategic alliances and mutual support among party members. It remains to be seen how this development will impact the unfolding political landscape in the state.

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Validated: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike will be done and dusted ery soon

7 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Truths9ja: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike is in deep trouble

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Meanwhile the criminal called Udom emmanuel is still controlling the toy boy he recently made a governor in akwaibom against the wishes of the people. But his days are numbered πŸ™„

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by BoldBrainz(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
OP, you're one hell of a despicable character!

For you to have sat down and coined a report based entirely off your imaginations and passing same as fact, is a stark testament to the unpleasant heights that Nigerians now propel fake news to.

To even think other Nigerians are reading this load of garbage and not being sound enough to see the hoax in the entire write-up, is just a sad reminder as to how much our standards of education have dropped.

Olori-bruku somebody even quoted a few statements, claiming they had emanated from Udom Emmanuel in the private meeting..πŸ˜‚. No source to back up your nonsensical reportage, but you somehow managed to add that "Wike defected to the APC"...Abeg when?

Some of you Nigerians can foolish anyhow sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by SuccessfulRichi: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Udom should keep quiet. He himself is no way better than wike. They're both playing politics of bitterness. Go to Akwaibom today and ask an average akwaibomite how they feel about udom. They'll tell he's the most dull, wicked, tribalistic governor akwaibom has ever produced. The WORST. Now he's controlling Umoh Eno. Remapping akwaibom maps to favor his own region with area of high oil and gas concentration. As we speak, he has introduced a bill to describe each citizen based on your ethnicity like Ibibio first class citizens, annang second class citizens, Oron third class citizens of Akwaibom. His days are numbered. Look it up if you think all my write ups are lies😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by fortunez1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
From where him from enter Ph, Sim that was in all night meeting with the Rivers Elders . Rivetis not where you come to challenge or cause trouble.
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Phantom233:
Meanwhile the criminal called Udom emmanuel is still controlling the toy boy he recently made a governor in akwaibom against the wishes of the people. But his days are numbered πŸ™„
The wishes of Akwa ibomite was who?
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
powerhouse3:
The wishes of Akwa ibomite was who?
the one Udom imprisoned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
Udom should keep quiet. He himself is no way better than wike. They're both playing politics of bitterness. Go to Akwaibom today and ask an average akwaibomite how they feel about udom. They'll tell he's the most dull, wicked, tribalistic governor akwaibom has ever produced. The WORST. Now he's controlling Umoh Eno. Remapping akwaibom maps to favor his own region with area of high oil and gas concentration. As we speak, he has introduced a bill to describe each citizen based on your ethnicity like Ibibio first class citizens, annang second class citizens, Oron third class citizens of Akwaibom. His days are numbered. Look it up if you think all my write ups are lies😡
hahaha you guys are funny....is there any place in Nigeria that we have two year rotational monarchy system.....the law is there too stay and as for remapping it's in order...

Lastly I'm not udom man
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Phantom233:
the one Udom imprisoned
hahaha,the cultist that embezzled million, imagine what could have been Akwa ibom fate if this man OBA has won...
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
News without source and substance,clear campaign of calumny against udom
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
powerhouse3:
hahaha,the cultist that embezzled million, imagine what could have been Akwa ibom fate if this man OBA has won...

When did he embezle d billions?
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Phantom233:

When did he embezle d billions?
why was he sent to jail?
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
powerhouse3:

Do you know d current debt profile of akwaibom after Udom left? Or are you not aware that the certificate forger he installed as governor ia busy blocking efcc from picking the so called Udom who has taken akwaibom backwards by over 10yrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
powerhouse3:
why was he sent to jail?
Or I thought you have sense, cos in Nigeria you shouldn't ask such dumb question. If I may asked why was the former efcc boss arrested and imprisoned by Tinubu for over 3months?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by SuccessfulRichi: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lastly I'm not udom man [/quote]

Why are you not his man?? Cuz you know his attrocities!! All the present cabinet members of the current governor of Akwaibom, SAs, PAS etc are the same cabinet he forced his boy to retain. What's the difference between him and wike now?? Politics of hatred, tribalism, Ethnicism etc. And you wonder why Akwaibom is still backwards.
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by SuccessfulRichi: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lastly I'm not udom man [/quote]

Why are you not his man?? Cuz you know his attrocities!! All the present cabinet members of the current governor of Akwaibom, SAs, PAS etc are the same cabinet he forced his boy to retain. What's the difference between him and wike now?? Politics of hatred, tribalism, Ethnicism etc. And you wonder why Akwaibom is still backwards.
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by SuccessfulRichi: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
powerhouse3:
hahaha you guys are funny....is there any place in Nigeria that we have two year rotational monarchy system.....the law is there too stay and as for remapping it's in order...

Lastly I'm not udom man
Are you trying to tell me Akwaibom did not have a map since it's creation until now, sir?
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Phantom233:

Or I thought you have sense, cos in Nigeria you shouldn't ask such dumb question. If I may asked why was the former efcc boss arrested and imprisoned by Tinubu for over 3months?
person wey get sense no fit answer simple question....
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Phantom233:

Do you know d current debt profile of akwaibom after Udom left? Or are you not aware that the certificate forger he installed as governor ia busy blocking efcc from picking the so called Udom who has taken akwaibom backwards by over 10yrs?
Table the debt profile here let me see... table it here in black and white
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Are you trying to tell me Akwaibom did not have a map since it's creation until now, sir?
... there was but adjustment are allowed Even in the future,border between ONDO and Bayelsea was adjusted,..that's even outside each state ,talk more of within state..
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Bragalane: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Will that be because hate filled igbos like you hate him ?

Validated:
Wike will be done and dusted ery soon
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Bragalane: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
You are just getting to know all this foolish Obidient ipob Igbos.

BoldBrainz:
OP, you're one hell of a despicable character!

For you to have sat down and coined a report based entirely off your imaginations and passing same as fact, is a stark testament to the unpleasant heights that Nigerians now propel fake news to.

To even think other Nigerians are reading this load of garbage and not being sound enough to see the hoax in the entire write-up, is just a sad reminder as to how much our standards of education have dropped.

Olori-bruku somebody even quoted a few statements, claiming they had emanated from Udom Emmanuel in the private meeting..πŸ˜‚. No source to back up your nonsensical reportage, but you somehow managed to add that "Wike defected to the APC"...Abeg when?

Some of you Nigerians can foolish anyhow sha!
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2023
powerhouse3:
Table the debt profile here let me see... table it here in black and white
you're supposed to be enlightened before coming to express yourself on the internet. Go to debt management website and inquire for yourself . Nobody has time to educate a man who's bent on his ignorance.
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Phantom233:
you're supposed to be enlightened before coming to express yourself on the internet. Go to debt management website and inquire for yourself . Nobody has time to educate a man who's bent on his ignorance.
a learned man could have provided this information first hand without referring me

I will let your uncouthness slide
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by Phantom233: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
powerhouse3:
a learned man could have provided this information first hand without referring me

I will let your uncouthness slide

You no want get sense. Lazy man, go and check for yourself or you remain silent when salient issues are discussed
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by powerhouse3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Phantom233:

You no want get sense. Lazy man, go and check for yourself or you remain silent when salient issues are discussed
...I'm happy because there's no sane human you can convince with your rhetoric
Re: Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike by SuccessfulRichi: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
powerhouse3:
... there was but adjustment are allowed Even in the future,border between ONDO and Bayelsea was adjusted,..that's even outside each state ,talk more of within state..

Adjustments on only oil rich areas πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Delusional

(1) (Reply)

Contempt: Onovo Defies Court Again ! / Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN / Ibrahim Babangida Marks Low Key Birthday With Family, Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.