Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti (18883 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
press9jatv:
thank God you and Garfield1 aren’t part of Electorates in next week Saturday governorship Election in Kogi State
Johnny my Johnny, you know I will go straight for Dino if it were to be in my place for sake of equity but the odds are just against him.

I wish him success though......
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Truths9ja: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Johnny my Johnny, you know I will go straight for Dino if it were to be in my place for sake of equity but the odds are just against him.

I wish him success though......
fergie001, you have huge fears in your heart. Chaiii you dey afraid of APC shaaa. You will not believe till you see the reality. I won’t talk much cos’ this is a public forum. Na next week Saturday be the election. Much on ground to cover the activities of the election. Okene is our flash point and so Pdp is doing the needful to have much votes in the stronghold of Ododo LG. Let’s keep our fingers crossed bro. Senator Dino Melaye will surely win in landslide victories.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Coolgent(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Joecap:

Married to a Delta prince.
Noted thanks.
I have wanted to join the potential suitors grin
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
jattopeter:
Finally , Light has come. Imagine , we hardly hear Sen. representing us making any contribution in the senate floor. All they do is "I support" its now we have senator representing us. Very out spoken , intelligent to crown it all has human feeling.
Honestly, God has heard our cry.

AMEN! I hope those at home that refuse to listen to sincere counsel will be patient with her 'cos to do the right thing in our land is a difficult task.

I'm certain though, that Almighty God shall give Senator Natasha the wisdom she required to act rightly in the interest of Ihima, Okehi & the entire Ebira Nation throughout her stay in the National Assembly in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

I'm always proud of her successes after her caring father.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by ufuosman(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:18am On Nov 01, 2023
3ice9ce:

They are from the same Senatorial zone.
He said the same thing.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Coolgent:

Noted thanks.
I have wanted to join the potential suitors grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2023
fergie001:
Where is your source? I heard somewhere that the judgement wasn't in her favour.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2023
rectitude:
It's like the house of cards has started falling apart for the current Governor of Kogi state in his quest for a successor. This may as well further give a hint on how the forthcoming Kogi gubernatorial elections will go.
Power may be going out of the hands of the Governor as it seem.
What really hit him more with this judgement is, he can't manufacture figures like he did in 2019 from his zone. Not up to 120k people voted in the senatorial election. It tells you what to expect in the governorship election.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
This will make Yahaya Bello cry
And he might lose that of Kogi East, too.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Validated:
The INEC returning officer should be charged for criminal negligence. That is what is lacking in our electoral process. Lack of accountability.
They should face the law for their own actions,too. So they can be careful how they trade their conscience.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2023
fergie001:

Nah ....

Ebira will fully vote their son. Natasha is the loved one....
And Igala wanting to vote for their son is seen through the ethnic lenses, but it's OK for Ebira to vote their own.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by joyandfaith: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Apc will lose kogi state... . Insha allah...

In era technicalities be inec or judicial?
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by BALLOSKI: 5:55am On Nov 01, 2023
d142475:
If people voted strictly by tribe, you think the Igalas will not win? The Igalas are more than half of the state.
65% of the population.

When you hear them say we want ebira to hold to power for 16 years to counter Igala, it's not based on their voting strength, population, credible election, performance, etc, it's based on using power of incumbency to rig in their favour.

Igala are talking with the voice of majority, they're talking with the voice of incumbency.

They can't tell you one achievement that is significant they want to campaign with.

Dino or Abejide can win if Muri can't win. But Muri is written as the winner. God has done that.

It's a tribal election because Igala lost their own son and Ebira picked it up and their rubbing it on their faces now.

They have reasons to react the way they're doing now.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Will send you personal message . Nice coming across you.
SeeItSayIt:

AMEN! I hope those at home that refuse to listen to sincere counsel will be patient with her 'cos to do the right thing in our land is a difficult task.

I'm certain though, that Almighty God shall give Senator Natasha the wisdom she required to act rightly in the interest of Ihima, Okehi & the entire Ebira Nation throughout her stay in the National Assembly in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

I'm always proud of her successes after her caring father.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
I dont get you.
garfield1:

What of ododo
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2023
The post is about Natasha , dont change the topic. Get the fact clear , Igala held unto power for how many years?
thats why its good when you are in position of power , you do whats right so that when turns you have moral and justification to complain . When Kogi state was created , you people refused to work inline with the rotation process set in place. You people held unto power as if it was your right. Well , gat nothing to say .
BALLOSKI:
65% of the population.

When you hear them say we want ebira to hold to power for 16 years to counter Igala, it's not based on their voting strength, population, credible election, performance, etc, it's based on using power of incumbency to rig in their favour.

Igala are talking with the voice of majority, they're talking with the voice of incumbency.

They can't tell you one achievement that is significant they want to campaign with.

Dino or Abejide can win if Muri can't win. But Muri is written as the winner. God has done that.

It's a tribal election because Igala lost their own son and Ebira picked it up and their rubbing it on their faces now.

They have reasons to react the way they're doing now.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2023
BALLOSKI:
And Igala wanting to vote for their son is seen through the ethnic lenses, but it's OK for Ebira to vote their own.
Who said Igala won't vote their own?
KG plays tribal politics, everyone knows that!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2023
jattopeter:
I dont get you.

Hmm
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2023
jattopeter:
Will send you personal message . Nice coming across you.

You're welcome brother
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by RichardRexs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
3ice9ce:

They are from the same Senatorial zone.
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.