Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja (23705 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Fubara’s Loyalists Face Terrorism Charges In Abuja Court / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truths9ja: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
PDP Governors Forum to meet today. They will support and defend their brother, HE Sim Fubara.

Wike will today knw the full meaning of a “Former Governor.”

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Whyme24(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
Awuse na Emouha man, na ikwerre man
Taylor94:
Sam Jaja is from Opobo

Sargent Awuse is from Buguma and every Rivers man knows Awuse was the Atiku of Rivers guber tussle because he never won even after contesting so many time starting from Odili

Desmond Akawor na Oyigbo man

Emma Anyanwu na Ulakwo Etche man who is Wikes senior man in the other circle. Wike doesn’t even call him Emma Anyanwu what Wike calls him is Oga Anyawu

LMFAO No Ikwerre man among them

Na sim Fubara dey dull himself, if I be Sim I’ll expand Ikwerre road from Mile 1 education straight to Igwuruta round about just to justify my reason to demolish Wike papa house for Wimpey junction

After all na wetin Wike do Omehia and the rest

Sim you be Rivers man no go Mumu like Ambode oo

Anyways I Kuku trust you because if you’d wanted to be Ambode you for no change am for Wike real quick

How can Wike be demanding for 3 billion monthly from Rivers treasury. Sim pay two times say he no pay again boom impeachment
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by ufotunang: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
engrsyer:
Why would Sim go and visit Wike?

Sim would have shown Wike how Executive powers behaves for the fact Wike has forgot suddenly.
..wike na him oga 🙄
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by vanitybutiwanti: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Fubara is going to Abuja to attend Pdp governors meeting niii and also they will all passed votes of confidence and huge solidarity to him and his government. Fubara is 100% winning the war. Wike has been thoroughly defeated and dealt with.
LOL I'll quote you before today ends, all those Elders in sims entourage are wikes allies, you know nothing, you don't even live here

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by ufotunang: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Firefyta:
Be like this SIM NA mumu ooo
Dem wan impeach you and you dey travel out of state
..they said he wants to go and beg wike at Abuja to forgive him🙄

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truths9ja: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Dear Gov Sim Fubara

I will like to bring your attention to the public outcry that Mr Nyesom Wike’s house , His family house are not situated within the ambit of the master plan of Rivers state and WE the citizen of River state are urging Y.E to please bring down those buildings that are not in the plan of the state sir .
May God continue to guild you and be part of your journey to lead Rivers state to the promise land

Signed : Coalition of concerned Rivers State indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Confirmedzombie: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Sam Jaja is from Opobo

Sargent Awuse is from Buguma and every Rivers man knows Awuse was the Atiku of Rivers guber tussle because he never won even after contesting so many time starting from Odili

Emma Anyanwu na Ulakwo Etche man who is Wikes senior man in the other circle. Wike doesn’t even call him Emma Anyanwu what Wike calls him is Oga Anyawu

Na sim Fubara dey dull himself, if I be Sim I’ll expand Ikwerre road from Mile 1 education straight to Igwuruta round about just to justify my reason to demolish Wike papa house for Wimpey junction

Anyways I Kuku trust you because if you’d wanted to be Ambode you for no change am for Wike real quick

How can Wike be demanding for 3 billion monthly from Rivers treasury. Sim pay two times say he no pay again boom impeachment

How did sergent Awuse come from Buguma. You just type what you don't know.

For your info, Sargent Awuse is from Emohua in Ikwerre LGA of Rivers state.

Allow Rivers people carry their matter for head.

Why are you igbos carrying Rivers matter for head like Gala.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truths9ja: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
LOL I'll quote you before today ends, all those Elders in sims entourage are wikes allies, you know nothing, you don't even live here
which entourage. CSO has been sacked. Dey play

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Addme: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
For peace talks, many of you fanning the embers of war online are not privy to the cause of their disagreement.
Leave them ,they don't even know what's going on underground.
Peace is what Rivers State needs now.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by onuman: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Is Abuja the same as Portharcourt where the occurrences have taken place?
Why go to Abuja if not that unitary government system is being deeply entrenched in Nigeria by the northern group favoured by the unitary government system their military dictators perfected for the economic and political advantages of the northern region?
Any politician who doesn't play according to the dictates of the advantaged group is shoved out of the political process either through election rigging, court proceedings or through impeachment.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by amadiwati(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Awuse and Akawor are of the Ikwerre tribe. Take note

Taylor94:
Sam Jaja is from Opobo

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Confirmedzombie: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Whyme24:
Awuse na Emouha man, na ikwerre man

Don't mind the bitter igbo guy, igbos carry Rivers matter for head like Gala.

The guy is just commenting for cruise and not what he knows.

Igbos go and face your region. Leave Rivers matter for Rivers people.

What kind of busy body is this from igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truths9ja: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
We will not allow an APC Minister to intimidate a PDP Governor, we stand with Gov. Sim Fubara in this trying times.

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truths9ja: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike fought Amaechi, fought Atiku, fought Peter Obi, fought PDP, and now fighting Sim Fubara. I think Wike is truly the problem. He will still fight Tinubu. It is just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
ybman:
Revolution is the answer to Nigeria's problem...

You are not far from the truth.......

By the time hunger and hardship deal with most Nigerians, Nobody go tell them before they hit the street......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by 3ice9ce: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2023
They will impeach him before he gets back. Mark this post.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Addme: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Dear Gov Sim Fubara

I will like to bring your attention to the public outcry that Mr Nyesom Wike’s house , His family house are not situated within the ambit of the master plan of Rivers state and WE the citizen of River state are urging Y.E to please bring down those buildings that are not in the plan of the state sir .
May God continue to guild you and be part of your journey to lead Rivers state to the promise land

Signed : Coalition of concerned Rivers State indigenes.
Truth9ja a.k.a press9jatv lol
Someone from Osun State claiming Concerned Rivers People.
You people will not kill me

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Afamed: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Sam Jaja is from Opobo

This una beer Parlour talk ehhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Taylor94: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

How did sergent Awuse come from Buguma. You just type what you don't know.

For your info, Sargent Awuse is from Emohua in Ikwerre LGA of Rivers state.

Allow Rivers people carry their matter for head.

Why are you igbos carrying Rivers matter for head like Gala.

Tufiakwa

Who’s Igbo? Are you insane?
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by sylve11: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Firefyta:
Be like this SIM NA mumu ooo
Dem wan impeach you and you dey travel out of state

That's ehn! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by sylve11: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Addme:

Truth9ja a.k.a press9jatv lol
Someone from Osun State claiming Concerned Rivers People.
You people will not kill me

How he got so gross in this issue is really a concern for me. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Abujaexpress: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

You forgot that PDP stalwarts also have houses in Abuja too?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by vanitybutiwanti: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
which entourage. CSO has been sacked. Dey play
ok grin
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Geminiivory: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
HarunaWest:
lol. Wike has federal power. I don't think you understand the kind of power Federal Governement has. They control your security, they control your finance, they determine resource allocation. He already signed God Father bond. He should go and make peace with wike.. He should fight another day, just not today.

Rivers State no be lahos State. Keep your cowardice to yourself. Wike is already losing the fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Bigchristo: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by CJStarz: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2023
I support dat ur road expansion work. Na so Wike take scatter Igbos for Ikokwu sake of say e dey construct the nonsense flyover wey only few vehicles dey use
He really punish d Igbos. D Obigbo killings and mass arrest during the endsars is still fresh for mind.

God Hand dey dis him Fubara matter.
He will be so humbled.

Taylor94:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Charly68: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good idea,the Elders are aware that every man under authority can be controlled . At least Wike will surely listen to his boss in Aso Rock and the matter will be amicably settled . We need peace in all ramifications for things to move forward. By all means the Governor must court peace and shun violence as the father of the state.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by badoh(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Oga, leave Ambode out of your analysis. Was Ambode impeached? Didn't he partake in the primaries? Ambode's problem is that he's not a thorough bred politician, he doesn't have foot soldiers and no one is loyal to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by airsaylongcome: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
HarunaWest:
lol. Wike has federal power. I don't think you understand the kind of power Federal Governement has. They control your security, they control your finance, they determine resource allocation. He already signed God Father bond. He should go and make peace with wike.. He should fight another day, just not today.

The same "Federal power" that Amaechi had that was useless in Rivers. The President and Commander-in-chief is the one that wields Federal might, not some bloody appointee of the President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Jessewizy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
UPDATE: The plan to get the Deputy Governor of Rivers State to resign; a plot to pave way for the former Speaker has failed.
As at 7:06am this morning, Wike lost the fight.
The state structure is currently being reconstituted in favour of Sim Fubara. More stakeholders
Please stop. You’re not involved in rivers politics.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Bluntemperor: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
2GEEZ5:
When has Abuja become Rivers state?
Stay back and put your house in order.
This is the best time for Fubara to unite all aggrieved stakeholders for the interest of the state.

Yinmu!
Talk is always cheap since Centuries ago!
Eni ba junilo,o Juni lo,Eledumare lanke si,ko gbawa!( He that is powerful and greater,you can only appeal to God to save you and have mercy)!
Hon.Wike,if you are behind the problems and troubles in Rivers State,Please,let peace reign or it's just too early!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.