Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central (29643 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by jrusky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Uchesis:

You will continue to mention Obi's name till 2031.
No be curse
grin

Your headache pls!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by NiceUpper: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Reminds us of 2023 presidential election campaign and we all know how it ended. Na mumu still dey do politics now.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by CompuCart(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) today kicked off the campaign in Kogi State ahead of the November 11 Governorship Election in the state.

The party's gubernatorial candidate for the poll, Sen. Dino Melaye, was joined by PDP leaders across the country, including the acting national chairman, Umar Damagum, former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke, and others.

Oga this Drone wey you like to they claim employ me as your drone pilot ma they deliver excellent job na.All this one no be drone na,na normal pics. grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

You can never amount to nothing in this life.
grin grin grin grin
E pain am
I go remind you
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Larryndelaw: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Number of PVC collected in kogi is just over a million. and the number if people at the campaign rally is more than the number of PVC collected. NAH WAH
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by BoldBrainz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mjshexy:
Dino is most likely going to win, he seem more preferred at the moment in Kogi state. The people may just go with PDP

Lol.
Dino Melaye is going to lose with both legs high up towards the sky.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Tareq1105: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
With the look of things, Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll . Congratulations 🎉

Which Dino?

Dino that would loose even in okunland.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Exceed15: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
The Battle is between SDP & APC
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Danisaint112(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
soccerlite:

Dino will win

Except if kogi people have been bewitched

You will say I told you. Just observe. E go shock you self.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Pootle: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
who be dino wife
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by soccerlite: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

You will say I told you. Just observe. E go shock you self.

Shock me indeed

When it's not that am in nigeria

I know what a typical nigerian voter can do

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by teewhyhomes: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by asiga(m): 1:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Prechgold1180:

More like me saying you can never have sense

So this thing you talk so, if them ask you, you go say you get sense?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by hammerFC: 2:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Mjshexy:
Dino is most likely going to win, he seem more preferred at the moment in Kogi state. The people may just go with PDP

He already has all the Igbo votes in Kogi.

Dino was the only person that stood up against Inec, but dont se surprise Inec and the Thief rig him out for standing up to them.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Mjshexy(f): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

Dino was the only person that stood up against Inec, but dont se surprise Inec and the Thief rig him out for standing up to them.
That's the much bigger battle he has to fight right now, if at the end of the day he scales through and wins against all odds, it will be a big boost for his political career.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Mjshexy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
hammerFC:

I won't be surprised if they gang up against him
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

You can never amount to nothing in this life.
Bros, how far
That thing called Dino
Has he won grin grin grin grin grin
Its finished
For him
Yet the beginning of calamity for him
How far
Dino done dey government houses abi grin grin grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jostoman:
Are you God? If you are not God your comment is irrelevant.
Bros how far, how market
I hear say Dino Don win election
grin grin grin grin grin
Thats the worst pdp as done in a governorship election
Yeye people
Dino na person
Na animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.