Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting (44283 Views)

Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / 14 Out Of 35 Ministers Attending FEC As Osinbajo Presides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by d142475: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Gullible people will believe this posturing. Did he react when his son turned the presidential jet to a personal taxi? Did he react when more than 5 Billion Naira was budgeted for "Presidential Yacht" ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by frog12: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
you mean he used his son as a political scapegoat grin grin grin grin
part of a script grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by themanderon: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Theatrics.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Dittodat: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Are you trying to confuse yourself by juxtaposing family business with serving in government?

Stop writing rubbish. Donald Trump's children weren't receiving salaries when they served the government in an official capacity and there is no unethical conduct ever reported or probe underway as per their services. Btw, Trump's in-law Jared Kushner is far richer than Donald Trump.

You are the one posting rubbish trash.
Trump employed his own daughter to represent the US at the UN. He had his own son in law as the middle East rep/negotiator who enriched himself to the tune of 2B in the process. His daughter and son in law had more power in the govt than almost anyone else besides Trump himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by blingxx(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
urbobo20:
Must he comes on national television 📺 to ban his to , abi na eye service

Why did he do that undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Risingsunn: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin
Helinus:
Why has Tinubu forsaken FFK, after all the sacrifices, time and dedication FFK made for his Presidential ambition to become a reality.

I spoke with FFK the other time, he said my guy you have forgotten me.

I was like Boss its not like that, how is family? He said hunger is about to kpai him that i should run him urgent 2k make he take see road, i weak for my guy one time.

Make Tinubu give FFK post na, even if its minister for inter house sports.

Why betray FFK? Dude no dey even too come online again, him Data don finish.

I go try share am Data later sha.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju as done the right thing.... Seyi probably went their to see his dad... Normally there's nothing he could possibly contribute at the FEC meeting, that's something everybody knows.
Seyi is a product of his upbringing. does he not have a job that he is always around Aso villa? it clearly shows the kind of parents he has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by teewhyhomes: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Eye Service...! tongue
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by diggindeep: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Like father like son.

I wish Nigerians will also chase him away same way he has chased his son out of Aso Rock.

Imagine the audacity, first daughter the other day addressed us, soon this too will do national broadcast in place of his father.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by 90dbest: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Anything Yoruba touch tend to have agbero resemblance. No grace ,no glamour or finesse. Every thing skinks dirty mgbati mgbati.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Fiscus105(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Instead for Seyi to go back to his own business/job after election, he starts forming big boys up and down in the streets of Abuja.

I just imagine how this guy would be bullying ministers and all other top gov officials just because his dad his the president.

Anyway, I think it's a signal for him and his friends that he should stay clear of his govt. Perhaps, he has warned him privately but refuse to hear words, u re not the only children that president has.

Infact, Tinubu ought to have gone further by telling cabinet members privately, not to give him unnecessarily access to their respective ministries. Either by contracts or appointments If not he would become problematic for top govt officials and by extension his dad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Raskimonojendor: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
I know you're anti-Trump and it'll cloud your judgement but Trump and his Son inlaw were already stinking rich before they got into governance.
Besides Trump's kids were never paid during Trump's presidency.
His son in law got richer. Remember the Saudi deal.
Even Trump was lodging or should I say forcing secret services to use his hotels.

This is not about liking Trump or not but more of just pointing out what is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by keymatt(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
We coconut 🥥 head Agbadorians are disappointed with our lord n god Tinubu for trying to please Obidients. He should allow his son enter FEC meeting and let Obidients go and hug transformer. Even though we're suffering because of our Tinubu's cluelessness, we know our suffering will favor us and our families. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Jackipapa: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nah today, Presidential jet to watch games!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by SpaceTour: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Joke
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
AbuTwins:
Nigeria would have been better than it is today if parents would caution their kids when they err!

And the kid takes to it.

Since he could caution his kid like that then who else can't he caution?

Let's go back home and repair wetin remain from their!

What was his kid doing there in the first place??! Is Seyi a child??!

...Or were the past heads of state childless?!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by mikeapollo: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju as done the right thing.... Seyi probably went their to see his dad... Normally there's nothing he could possibly contribute at the FEC meeting, that's something everybody knows.

Don't make excuses for foolish behaviour!
I have never heard of this kind of nonsense before.

The other day, I saw the same Seyi guy running around Abuja in the name of jogging for exercise with armed mobile policemen and soldiers following him about!

The boy should NEVER have been allowed anywhere close to the FEC meeting venue. If he wants to see his dad, there is an official residential quarters for such.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Galaticos444: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
jst listen to yourself "seyi probably went their to see his dad"pls bro is d fec meeting a sitting room that he has to wait for him there?some of u on this forum aren't smart atall

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by BeigJawnson(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:

So can't he wait till his incompatible dad finished before he can see him? What a balablue. Continue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by justmi1: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
festacman:
I use to see Seyi Tinubu as a smart dude who would deliberately stay away from Aso Villa and instead operate silently bringing in business from outside Nigeria to explore opportunities in Nigeria, create employment and boost the economy while securing handsome stake in their local operations. I use to think he is a TRUE entrepreneur.

But by this singular act of unnecessarily sneaking into FEC chamber to attend its meeting unauthorized, Seyi Tinubu has shown that he just is a lazy dumb head and that all the businesses that were touted as his are just empty shells. He is just a helpless "omo daddy". In fact Buhari's son has proven a smarter person.

Seyi Tinubu fall hand big time. Now, his dad has subtly chased him out of Aso Villa since he refused to have sense. His value has taking a big crumble and people in Aso Villa will always see him as busybody. I am sure he will either fly out of Nigeria to cry on his wife's shoulders or man up and explore opportunities.
couldn't have been put better
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Pickmycall: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Seyi is more powerful than nuhu ribadu.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Gentledizzle: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
sam57a:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 on Coursera interested my whatsapp number @Signature

Note: i will first do the subscription before you pay me

Scammer you don change username again. you mean business in scamming people.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by OneCandleAway(f): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:

Whoever employed you to defend tinubu failed especially with what you just stated above. Probably went to see his dad my foot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Pakute: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
tesppidd:
This is something his Dad could have reprimanded him in their family living room.
Not on camera.

But who knows, maybe he is always around to make sure his Dad is together..

If you know, you know.

And the "others" who were also sneaking in, he should also enter their rooms and reprimand them?.. When people dey talk say headless mobs no dey get sense, atleast make una try dey prove us wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
That Seyi no get brain at all. Who does think he is to dey show face for dat kind meeting. See as him go embarrass himself. Ajepako you better warn your boyfriend to stop misbehaving like a small children

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by ucee64(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu should learn from Donald trump and his family as they face several legal battles in US

Getting your family involved in government affairs is wrong and it comes with bad consequences.

About the vehicles for the first lady, that's utterly absurd at a time Nigerians are struggling to eat, her office isn't even constitutionally recognized.

I remember her saying that her family is rich and doesn't need government money for anything, she's been senator for years as well, she should use her own money to buy those cars.

Please be careful Mr president, we are watching you and your family.
bc1q0fnx5ds0thtlm3ue8242x6ve6mg8795fp607wj
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
na for office you dey go see your own father? I been think sey you get brain before, but I can sew sey mosquitoes get brain pass you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by kennethesan(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
What was Seyi's business there in the first place? Mr President has done well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.