Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks (121 Views)

Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road / Owo Church Attack: Rotimi Amaechi Asks Security Agencies To Step Up Intelligence / Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks by Sundaland: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
“What is new to say, Nigerians don’t react to anything. Has any politician told you he is not a thief? Which politician told you he went to the University, which politician told you she served in NYSC, and which politician told you he has his certificate? Nigerians knew and still vote for them, So what is the problem? I say, why should I speak when already there’s nothing new.”

“Nigerians choose who to believe and who not to believe, Nigerians choose who to vote and who not to vote. Even if you come to a Nigerian man’s house and kill his mother, the father will continue his life. Nothing bothers you, nothing, so why should I waste my time.”

“I chose not to speak again because there was nothing to say and because Nigerians would do absolutely nothing. If you say it’s a lie, lineup to10 Nigerians and shoot them tomorrow, nothing will happen.”

“The worst thing about Nigerians is that even if you say you are not committing any crime and they pick you up tomorrow “We said it, he’s a thief” Nigerians will join and chorus it, and you will go to prison for nothing”.

-Rotimi Amaechi, Former Transportation Minister/Former Governor of Rivers State

More….

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/nigerian-choose-who-to-believe-who-not-to-believe-amaechi/

Re: Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks by Sundaland: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is serious
Re: Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks by Ola9ja23: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Yes our religious war leader aka Yes daddy is not a thief according to our mannerless mobs 😀😂🤣😂😂🤣
Re: Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks by accordadoga29(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hehehe

We know they are all thieves but the worst of them all is the pretender, Bitter Obi that the headless mob want to force on us so as to achieve Biafra.
Re: Has Any Politician Told You He’s Not A Thief? Former Rivers Gov, Amaechi Asks by Sundaland: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Which way, Naija! sad

(1) (Reply)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Nationwide Strike As Businesses And Banks Open / Osun Chief Judge Saga: Is The Nba Far From The Law? / Edo Governorship Candidate Award Scholarship Worth 250 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.