Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Acn Manipulated Election Results In ward E, Mende Kosofe LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Acn Manipulated Election Results In ward E, Mende Kosofe LGA (1093 Views)

Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA / Election Result In Ward 18 Phalga L.G.A, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Acn Manipulated Election Results In ward E, Mende Kosofe LGA by richbigman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
On Saturday 22nd of October, 2011, Local Council elections were held in 20 LGAs and LCDAs across Lagos State. The election was accepted by all as the freest and fairest since 1999.
I was declared at the ward collation centre as the councillor elect for my ward, Mende, ward E, Kosofe L.G.
The results was broadcasted same day on T.V.C, a private tv station that PDP won two councillor seats in my local government area.
It was also published in The Nigerin Tribune of Monday 23rd of October, 2011
To my community dismay today, 24th of October, 2011, It was broadcasted on state owned T.V (LTV) that ACN won my seat.
My people have voted me as there councillor and there votes have counted, I will stand by my mandate, my peoples mandate for change.
Re: How Acn Manipulated Election Results In ward E, Mende Kosofe LGA by Beaf: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
Are you serious, dude? You need to give the full inside info on what happened.
Re: How Acn Manipulated Election Results In ward E, Mende Kosofe LGA by richbigman(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
The election was regarded as the freest and fairest. their was no troubles and people voted for change. After the election each polling boot counted the bailot paper and the result where given to each party Agent that was present while INEC officials took their copies to the center where all the result was colliated and anounced by the LASEIC official who was in charge of Mende ward E. This LASEIC official decleared PDP winner followed by ACN secound and CPC third, this declearation was recorded.The following day the LASEIC declear ACN overal winner. This is robbery in the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Darda Arrested Not Abu Qaqa- The SSS Has Someone Else In Custody / Pandemonium In Sokoto … As Sheep Gives Birth To Monster Baby / Nigerian Mother Of (3) Canadians Children Will Be Deported Without Her Babys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.