Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars (13963 Views)

INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Baba4kinatu:
Crude Oil is an international transaction, not matter how local you see it.

Why should i sell to you in Naira, when my business spreadsheet and expenditures is calculated in dollars
..then let they go and operate their company in USA where there print dollars... dollars is their currency
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Greedy set of people
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by laiperi: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whichever side you are on, unpatriotic Nigerians are happy to invent loopholes to sabotage the economy for selfish gains. It is not only those who refuse to call their village a zoo.

Until we all realize that by our individual taste and preference our action speaks louder than our love for the country.

Las las, it will be easier for them to launder out the dollars rather than going to black market.
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by lwisee: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
searchlight:
But bribing of party delegate with dollars is legal? The ZOO has no laws. That's a fact. The ZOO is a habitat for animals.

I hope you are not calling Nigeria your country a Zoo.
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by tsdarkside(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
otomatic:

If you don't hire them and you can't get those skills locally, how will you run the operation. Hiring expatriates helps to transfer needed skills to local staff.
Bringing in families was not for pity bro. I meant that is one reason people may have to repatriate money to their home countries.
Crude oil is an international commodity and international trades are not quoted in Naira.

what type of lie is this....??

you have gs that refine crude in the creeks and you are talkin about no skills locally....
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by tsdarkside(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
3ice9ce:

Go over seas and set up shop there so you can be charging in dollars.
If you decide to setup shop here, you must collect Naira.

thats right....!!
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by Babysho(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
At this rate, Nigeria will have to do some sort of agreement with USA to have the Nigerian Dollar

You people should sha let me know when you’re ready to fight the government, even with weapons, I'm available.
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by otomatic(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

what type of lie is this....??

you have gs that refine crude in the creeks and you are talkin about no skills locally....

Refining and destroying the environment is being skillful.
So much for the skills of your 'gs'.

And desist from looking at everything from the prism of lie or Igbo like you mentioned in one of your comments.
Nigeria is not made up of only Yorubas and Igbos.
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by Iamanoited: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
CARDOSO ARREST THEM. THEY ARE BASTARDISING THE NAIRA.
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by tsdarkside(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
otomatic:

Refining and destroying the environment is being skillful.
So much for the skills of your 'gs'.

And desist from looking at everything from the prism of lie or Igbo like you mentioned in one of your comments.
Nigeria is not made up of only Yorubas and Igbos.

i dont give a fvck....
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by Iamanoited: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
THEY ARE ALL "OLES AND OLOCHAS".
Re: Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars by searchlight: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
emerged01:

Other thieves like you? Bro,election matter don end. Stop crying over it. They all played dirty politics none of them is saint. So Concentrate on the issue at hand for the sake of your mental health.
Before anyone could be called his Excellency, the process that brought them must be excellent. A currupt person can run a corrupt free government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.