Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) (24582 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSCRnLskwxo?si=DtpP6WKg2sTPvKmj

There Is No APC Party In Kogi State – Governor Yahaya Bello’s Anointed Successor, Usman Ododo Goofs During Address

The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the forthcoming governorship election in Kogi State, Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo, has committed a blunder during an address he gave, saying “there is no APC in Kogi State.”

In the video of the event obtained by SaharaReporters on Thursday, Ododo, who is Governor Yahaya Bello’s anointed successor, was heard saying he did not have any opposition in the November 11 election.

He then declared that there was no “APC in Kogi State” apparently intending to refer to the main opposition party – the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Ododo said, “I think what he was saying is just the fear of defeat. And I want to let you that I was born and brought up in Kogi State. I schooled in Kogi State and have been in the service of Kogi State for over seven years as auditor-general for local government. That brought me into close and direct contact with the people at the grassroots at financial level for development. As I'm talking to you, I don't have APC in Kogi State; I don't have any opposition. They are no match. What we are just waiting for is the day for us to announce our victory.”

SaharaReporters had days ago reported that Ododo was charged with forgery.

Ododo faces a criminal trial for alleged forgery of some of the documents he submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Ododo is accused of falsifying his credentials and declaration of age, according to court documents obtained by SaharaReporters.

He is also accused of forging his putative father's signature on the declaration of age document, whose dates show Saturday and Sunday, considered work-free days for judicial workers in Nigeria.

Ododo could face up to 14 years in prison if found guilty. It could also ruin his campaign. It is also expected to exacerbate divides within the APC in the state since the complainants are in the same party as the candidate, making the party's victory in the governorship race more challenging.

The APC leadership has yet to respond to the allegations levelled against Ododo.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/02/there-no-apc-party-kogi-state-governor-yahaya-bellos-anointed-successor-usman-ododo

"As i am talking to you, i don't have APC in Kogi state" - Usman Ododo (Kogi APC Gov'ship candidate)

Now you can all see why he has been running away from interviewing with Channels TV, Arise TV, AIT and other National television ever since he was imposed as the governorship of the APC because he don't even know what he is saying at all.

Now, imagine someone who cannot communicate or interact with the people as your Governor or as someone you want to employ ?

We must together reject vehemently the 3rd term agenda of Yahaya Bello, because Ododo is only contesting on the ballot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2023
I just dey laugh. Yahaya bello choose wrong candidate 😂

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by abhosts(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2023
LOL. Trust that the worst candidate would win in Africa. Later they would blame colonialists for their woes. Now I understand why Darwin believed that blacks were the closest relatives to Baboons and Gorillas on the Evolution spectrum .

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2023
abhosts:
LOL. Trust that the worst candidate would win in Africa. Later they would blame colonialists for their woes.
the guy is the worst governorship candidate so far in Kogi State. Everyone is just avoiding him like plague

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Millimann: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2023
These guys wan finish Nigeria patapata shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by silvoclaira: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2023
tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2023
Funny enough he'll still win. Naija.......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Millimann:
These guys wan finish Nigeria patapata shocked shocked shocked
he’s part of clueless dullard yahaya bello is fronting in Kogi State 😂

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
Israel keep bombing Hamas/Gaza
haaaa

4 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Racoon(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2023
The bad luck of Yahaya Bello is following him.

10 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
The ill luck of Yahaya Bello is following him.
the guy Na big dullard. Yahaya bello just front him in Kogi State for his third agenda niiii.

10 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Dreal1247: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2023
I think it's time to engage in issue based criticism and not propaganda. Propaganda has proven to be waste of time and also an open show of immaturity.

6 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by christejames(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2023
APC as a party is so hypnotic undecided

If your brain doesn't malfunction and reason abnormally, the APC will never hand a position to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Thanks my big boss, nlfpmod for moving it to front page. Kogi state electorates will never make the mistake of electing the clueless dullard Ododo of APC to power in next week Saturday governorship Election. Never it will happen.

7 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by nairalee(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Some people go still open two eyes dey support APC. This una country don tire me o

4 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Ondoterrorist: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Party of animals

7 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Coolsat(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Not a big deal, we all know it was a mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Agwotulumbe1: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2023
he'll win normally because in Nigeria we practice selectocracy

6 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Bigboytinz: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by kestolove95(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2023
E done bleach him sense

13 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2023
christejames:
APC as a party is so hypnotic undecided

If your brain doesn't malfunction and reason abnormally, the APC will never hand a position to you.
that’s just the covenant they have with the devil. The guy is a clueless dullard man that doesn’t have nothing to say on the development in Kogi State. Muri Ajaka will defeat him more if there’s any governorship debate organised by the NGOs in Kogi State.

3 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by KingLennon(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Those supporting APC need a brain check. They may be suffering from underlying mental problems sad

The man just said the truth cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by seyigiggle: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2023
we know the format.
mr man dey find popularity

2 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by chris4gold(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2023
The headline is somehow👦
Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2023
No body is perfect... Who never fuouk up hands in the air... No wan...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by bigdammyj: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2023
Reading...
Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by wittywriter: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2023
DrAkpa:

Usman Ododo

Olodo Fixed

Signs of incompetence?

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by DrAkpa(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Usman Ododo

Olodo Fixed

2 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Linus199(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Reason he hardly campaign is because he is a dullard, from calling himself a responsible married woman to this.
I pray INEC conduct a free and fair election in Kogi state so that Kogite prayers will be answered.
Free and fair SDP will win Kogi with a landslide.

6 Likes

Re: As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) by Kellie069(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Ododo = Olodo

Una go chop una eyes in few days time

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.